Harry and Meghan #88 . . .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they have told him to leave her at home. It’s such a shame because they have a beautiful son who im sure all of his Family would love to spend time with. When will that happen?😳 my god of all the women he could have had 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If he does come what's the betting she's secretly with him? This would account for the stories of the camera crew following her around while he's "away".
What stories are they about cameras? Have I missed something haha? These threads go too quick sometimes

Reactions: 7
I hope they have told him to leave her at home. It’s such a shame because they have a beautiful son who im sure all of his Family would love to spend time with. When will that happen?😳 my god of all the women he could have had 😳
I think she knows how unwelcome she is but I doubt he realises just how disliked his wife is.

Reactions: 41
Meghan, 39, is due to begin maternity leave in around four weeks, with the couple’s second child, a daughter, thought to be due in June.
With tensions in the family remaining high after the couple’s explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey, there had already been speculation that the Duchess would decide to remain in California rather than risk overshadowing the sombre occasion.

Maternity leave from whaaattt??

Someone spat in it
MAternity leave. Hilarious on so many fronts 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What to say...

Another one...

Seriously can’t she see how that will play out?? Even given how nuts she is she cannot think it could be in any way positive for her... she had lost it

Reactions: 13
I expect they will be in their various uniforms which will upset him
And also the Smegbot 😂😂😂😂😂

What to say...

Another one...

We need a yawn emoji

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They have a beautiful son. Really? Are you sure about that? You must be one of the few people to have seen their dolly son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My conspiracy is that she can’t travel due to the surrogate. If the baby is born during this trip then how are they going to explain the “born in the USA while mommy was in the UK”. They can’t bring the surrogate with because the paper they sign are specifically for CA and invalid in other states and countries. This might explains why they have not left the state of CA this whole time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The Telegraph also state that the Vigil will held by Philip's four children, and Prince Charles will deliver the eulogy.
And yet harry was personally asked for a testimonial by PP himself.
Sometimes you just think what a load of cobblers. How to feel self important and hog the limelight. I really can't see the congregation all sitting around a telly in the middle of the swank chapel to listen to testimonials from people who are already present sitting in that same chapel. Smacks of Catherine Tate territory and everyone sitting slumped with a can and a fag.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Going back to the idea that a child called Gavin may be masquerading as Farchie in photos and videos, I came across the attached photo comparison on Quora. A photo of the alleged baby Archie is side by side with a photo of Smeggy when she was a baby. Some on Quora think that the few baby photos we have been privy to have had Smeggy’s baby face photoshopped onto them. The shape of the eyes and especially the nose look very similar.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Here is nice story from Muricans

Love this
While Meghan and Harry are cashing in as they moan in their mansion about how no one understands them, Philip had it much harder, and he never complained. Philip was written out of the history of Greece; Meghan was written out of "Suits".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Harry needs to put on his big boy pants and front up. Hopefully with some humility and respectfully do what is required to honour his grandfather.
I'm glad MM isn't going, the event would become all about reactions to her. It's going to be a difficult occasion enough for the RF, supporting each other should be the focus, not having to avoid the lunatic is a relief for them all I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Love this
While Meghan and Harry are cashing in as they moan in their mansion about how no one understands them, Philip had it much harder, and he never complained. Philip was written out of the history of Greece; Meghan was written out of "Suits".
Harsh. I love it! The truth hurts.

This is interesting. I thought the numbers would have been higher for their wedding 🤷‍♀️ I certainly felt like I was the only one who didn't watch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Harsh. I love it! The truth hurts.

This is interesting. I thought the numbers would have been higher for their wedding 🤷‍♀️ I certainly felt like I was the only one who didn't watch.
But but but smeggy says HER wedding raked in Billions for the UK. Surely the viewing figures should reflect that?

Clearly the magazine got it wrong. Or as smeggy would say "They are just being racist! It's cos I is black innit?":mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Archewell Instagram only had 9k followers with the first lame post for the Duke of Edinburgh, now they have 15k with their second. They are monopolising his death, wonder how many more we will see in the coming days...? ... ... ...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.