Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
It’s not important but I just wondered when it says prerecord for Charles’ message when it means, as in earlier today? Or weeks before when they knew he was poorly? I’m just curious as we’ve only seen Sophie and Edward “live” in the moment etc so to speak so far. I just wondered was it protocol to have everything for media purposes ready to go, so they can perhaps spend the time after an immediate passing mourning and getting ready for the funeral? If anyone is more au fait with these things than me I’m intrigued to know!

Reactions: 10

keylimepie

VIP Member
My issue with this list is that there is none of the Mountbatten side of the family on it. Get rid of Hazno and that makes 1 space.

ETA: Hopefully he drew up his own list, knowing he was ill and that Covid rules would be in play.
No I didn’t put the Mountbattens on there. I just did a quick list of family and I’m trying to see how everyone will fit in. Pamela Hicks and Penny Romsey should in my opinion be invited

Reactions: 9

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Wonder how ginge feels tonight
This is who the Mail is claiming may be the 30 people.
View attachment 522636View attachment 522637
I'd be quite surprised if Katherine Duchess of Kent got an invite. I thought she'd been separated from the Duke of Kent for years. Also as much as I don't like her, it's a bit rough that Princess Michael of Kent gets bumped for her sister in law.

Also a real shame that Princess Margaret's kids don't get an invite. I always thought the Queen was quite close to Sarah.

Of course in a normal family, given the difficulties, the kids wouldn't be there and the places given to adults.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I cannot believe that ignorant, gobby most stupid of women Gayle King could have been so stupid as to ask a question like that, they are just mouthpieces, they do no research and know nothing of other cultures. What does a 99 year old die of f, or perhaps she thought he was sparring with a hazzno lookalike and said "Gotcha you ginger headed , disrespectful little cunt"

What a stupid, vacuous, plastic faced, Oprah brown noser you are, pathetic as well as brain dead and disrespectful. Get_another wig King y and a dictionary to enhance your limited vocabulary.

Stupid bitch.
Has there been any clapback? Have any of the more critical crew slammed her for it? Have Piers, Dan, either Richard, et al been alerted to GK's genius?

JAR21

VIP Member
Nor would they want him around, methinks.
In any case, my understanding is that even if he gets the diplomatic pass, he has to quarantine 5 days. He could go to the funeral but then it's back to quarantine. On one hand, that could appeal to everyone, as one wouldn't have to think up excuses - especially excuses that wouldn't be subject to ravings (from him) about being 'Silenced'.
However, if he's quarantined, how's he going to plead his poor-misunderstood-me case for more money?
That aside, Where will he quarantine? If in a hotel, he'll get protection but at least he can't go around with his begging cap. God forbid Her Majesty should put him up.
Any ideas?
Frogmore, in the £2million bath.

• Haha

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
A funeral is not the place for a toddler.
No he wouldn't necessarily take him to the funeral, noone would confront Harry at the funeral anyway, I just think for after and before the funeral Archie would be a good distraction. Just a thought.

Appleblossom

VIP Member
Re: the funeral. I read yesterday that only 30 allowed.
8 senior royals will attend and they were named as HMTQ, Princess Anne, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Charles and Camilla, The Wessex's.
Another 5 will be chosen out of the remainder.
I have no idea who else will be there to make up the 30. It's going to be ceremonial so maybe members of the military.
ETA. If Prince Andrew isn't counted in the top 8. I can't see him being counted in the next 5, so Harry hasn't a snowballs chance in hell.
Off course, this was in a newspaper and might be completely wrong. 😁

Last edited:

Nuttynana

VIP Member
So how do you think the harkles will cope with Harry's dad not only the purse holder, the next king and now a god as well.

Wahé said islanders believe that Philip’s spirit “will come to Tanna” — and that the movement will continue with “Prince Philip’s successor, Prince Charles.”
How much do we get and will Farchy be a Prince now

• Haha

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I really hope that actually they as a family have moved on over the past 12/13 months, and every Snarkle failure just reinforces their position? So as to be less painful, because they have come to expect nothing more (had similar myself....)