Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I'm wondering if Harry and Meghan did know how things were with Prince Philip, I don't think that the Royal Family would have trusted Meghan to keep quiet. Maybe they only found out after Prince Philip died, or if they did know she didn't believe it seeing it as a way to undermine/control her.
You may have a valid point there Twocats, they cannot be trusted with anything personal and slaggy would never have kept her big trap shut. I still think she will claim I am a victim again, and will voice her affections for PP and how she was not allowed to attend to show her feelings that is, if she has ever had any. The next interview is around the corner with the 2 braindead, be wigged windbags.

Reactions: 12

DarnIt

VIP Member
My grandmother died of old age last year. I hadn’t been allowed to see her for almost a year because of restrictions which was sad but we just had to get on with it. Numbers meant I left my family and went alone for the funeral to support my mother. It’s what you do. I can’t believe he didn’t make an effort.

Palace guards don’t get all that bling. But I bet she’s saying ‘you look ridiculous in that hat’
PP: ‘Ello Darlin’, d’you come here often?’
HMTQ: ‘Ooh, you are awful, but one likes you!’
PP: ‘Gercha!’
HMTQ: <girlish giggles, broad grins>
Camera click, a moment for posterity.

• Haha

leviosa

If they claim that they didn't know how poorly he was, then they are either living totally offgrid in a yurt or they are lying. We know that they have form when it comes to lying AND acting like prime grade cunts
I'm sure you're right, it's just difficult to believe that even they would be that heartless!!

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I get that

It is disparaging of H and M, not PP. Believe me.
References Harry’s dress up and her (banana republic, trivial personality ?)
Charlie Hebdo are deeply, deeply satirical in a French way it can be difficult to comprehend.
I didn't really get the Josephine Baker reference in connection to Smeg, to be honest, but I also am not French. If it's skin color, that's just lazy, but I don't think that's what it was. I'm not very familiar with Ms. Baker's work so I can't really comment there.

Charlie Hebdo has always been absurd with their cartoons. Must be a French thing. ;)

Reactions: 11
Sorry I couldn't resist this . It's very bad but made me snigger.after all how many people have touched her talala?

Attachments

• Haha
IF Harry gets an invite (I don’t think he will 🤣🤣🤞) will he not need to quarantine?
I think Prince Philip knew he was dying and that only 30 people could attend. I hope he said who he wanted at the funeral.
I can’t wait for Thursday to find out who’s going and who’s not 🤔

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Did Hazno know that the end was near?

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
HMTQ
Charles
Anne
Andrew
Edward
Sophie
Camilla
William
Harry
Zara
Peter?
Lady Louise

I’d imagine Prince Philips cousins and the Queens cousins will be present too.
Royal protection officers would be counted in the numbers making family numbers smaller , sorry hazza no room....

igiveup

VIP Member
She’s probs planning a 41 gun salute for PP in her mansion.

Absolutely. Never have I ever been so angry over someone I have never met. I wouldn’t put it past her to do her own bloody memorial service in California and have a period of reflection for Prince Philip. She will be in the papers that day Mark my words. Disgraceful excuse for a human being.

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Boris will probs attend as PM, but maybe queen is making it family only and Boris will be watching on tv instead.
Yes absolutely. I haven’t even included the Mountbatten side of the family or his private Secretary. It’s a huge call on who will be there. I definitely think Charles will do the eulogy.

Limey

VIP Member
I call bullshit. How does he not have to quarantine? She will be bricking it he doesn’t get turned behind her back. I’m really surprised she is letting him go anywhere without her.
There are rules about attending family funerals, so he can get back in time if he's on a plane now, basically.

kittenattack

VIP Member
You can't go into labour when you're not pregnant. So she'll have to prime the surrogate to create an emergency situation.
She'll stick pins in her and twist her fingers so that the poor thing cries and then The Evil Hag will tell Handbag that the crying means something is wrong and surrogate has to be taken to hospital.

• Haha

Limey

VIP Member
Royal protection officers would be counted in the numbers making family numbers smaller , sorry hazza no room....
Doesn't the 30 also include the person officiating? So Archbish of C, plus senior royals plus key family members and Boris.

No room at the inn, sorry.