Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I just had a thought after reading some of the comments here. If I was Markle I would send Archie along with Harry. This way Harry will have to look after Archie, folk will maybe be less likely to get stuck into Harry if he has Archie with him, she will seem to be the generous one allowing Archie to go to be with the family and its like she is sharing and almost her saying she would be there if she could but sadly she couldn't so has let Harry take Archie.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Pippa M

VIP Member
Read the comments! As Camilla Twominey says 'Irony'

"The Hollywood Reporter on Twitter: ""Netflix, Left Bank Pictures, Sony Pictures Television and the production team on The Crown are deeply saddened to hear of the death of The Duke of Edinburgh," they said in a statement. "Our thoughts are with the royal family at this sad time" https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
He looks very sad in the photo.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

keylimepie

VIP Member
So who do we think the 30 will be. Me and my mum were guessing last night

The Queen
Charles and Camilla
Anne and her husband
Andrew
Edward and Sophie
William and Kate
Harry 😡
Peter
Zara
Beatrice
Eugenie
Louise
James

I left partners out for grandkids except for Kate. That is 17 and only The Queen, children and partners and grandchildren.
I’ll put my list on and I’ve got round about 30. It’s not gospel and I did add Haz. I have put partners on but it may not be the case that they are allowed. I
3AF79194-55A4-427F-9D8C-5BF36C872651.png

Reactions: 8

JeanneLou

No I didn’t put the Mountbattens on there. I just did a quick list of family and I’m trying to see how everyone will fit in. Pamela Hicks and Penny Romsey should in my opinion be invited
I read that PP was very involved in the arrangements so presumably attendance has been dealt with? Fun speculating, though.
If it was me I would keep Romsey away.

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
How long will it be before we see Haz outside his mansion giving a speech on his grandfather? , Meghan pushing him to do it

I feel it’s coming he will give his speech and her standing there like a grieving granddaughter in law 🤮
For someone who supposedly wants her privacy a speech would be the opposite of this.

OiOiNoseyParker

I’ll put my list on and I’ve got round about 30. It’s not gospel and I did add Haz. I have put partners on but it may not be the case that they are allowed. IView attachment 522600
I imagine Boris will be there.

Edit - someone else has already said this. Also, I think there will have to be a number of security personnel accounted for inside the Chappel.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
No he wouldn't necessarily take him to the funeral, noone would confront Harry at the funeral anyway, I just think for after and before the funeral Archie would be a good distraction. Just a thought.
But that would be unfair on A who wouldn't know a soul

OiOiNoseyParker

I imagine that the family who are not able to attend will be able to watch the service via a link but I don't think the service itself will be televised. I wonder if Harry will be given a link to watch if he is not able or too gutless to attend.