Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Sky have reporters on the ground in Montecito. They are talking to a local woman who had a snap of her phone of Harry walking 'his dog' on the beach. Not shown on camera but shown to the journo.

ETA 'Montecito resident Stacey Wright' What's with Harry only taking one dog and not his son to the beach?
I wonder if she caught on her camera phone the person who took the pic of H. If he can take a photographer why not take his son to the beach. Same as when he bought the Christmas tree

Reactions: 13

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Reading the DM it said M wanted to attend but advised not to by doctor. Prince Charles and senior royals will follow the cortege on foot. Will that include H? Is he still a senior royal?

• Angry
  • Sick

Limey

VIP Member
I am surprised he isnt saying, if Meghan cant come, then I wont. You know the saying - whatever Meghan wants, Meghan gets.
I think we've found the limits of his stupidity. If he didn't show, then it would be all over for him with the family and the British people, tbh.

• Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
maybe whilst over here prentending to care he will see the miser
Reading the DM it said M wanted to attend but advised not to by doctor. Prince Charles and senior royals will follow the cortege on foot. Will that include H? Is he still a senior royal?
no he is not even the person who picks up after the corgies is ranked higher than him

• Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I
Again bollocks, bollocks and even more bollocks
In fairness, he's got what? Five brain cells? He probably thought they'd see the error of their ways immediately and give him everything he wanted. When all said and done, he's as thick as pig shit.

ETA This should have the 'Harry never meant to hurt his grandparents' thing in it. Sorry

Bastille

Chatty Member
I know it;s against social distancing rules but I would love it if during the funeral William would go up to Harry and put a brotherly arm around his shoulder (whether he actually wanted to or not) it would make her Meghaness's head explode in Montecito!
She'd view that as 'We got away with it' She views family ties as some sort of weakness

• Heart

mystic cat

I think we could all see how ill he looked on leaving hospital. Imo, it's been obvious for a while that sadly his days were numbered. Yet H not only didn't bother visiting him, deprived him of seeing Archie, then did that awful interview whilst knowing, (and he would've known) that his elderly grandfather was so ill. Words fail me
Absolutely. He should be ashamed of himself or perhaps we should feel sorry from him that he is in the grip of a narcissist. Surely that fun loving prince that we grew to know and love could have come back to the UK to visit his family instead of using covid as an excuse not to travel.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Reading the BlindGossip piece (that actually doesn't surprise me one iota) I hope this means that Harry isn't coming to the funeral. Please please. and if he does, I hope that GanGan puts him at the back of the queue..... with Princess Michael of Kent.... ooo the shade. Also I hope they give him a gif mask and ball-gag to "protect his privacy"
fucker

see y'all there. Although as a card-carrying loud Merkin I probably don't need one, I will have a megaphone so my boos can be heard around the world and land in Montecito like the birdshit on her dress

• Haha

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
There’s a good chance Harry has been vaccinated but Meghan is pregnant so at the moment would delay her vaccine ?

As a normal person I wouldn’t go for that reason. But she might want to try to secretly record some anecdotes for their new documentary ‘my grandad Prince Philip’ for Netflix a new production touted yesterday to Netflix (phew) who dismissed all her other ideas as woke jokes

I’m sure Meghan can dust off that wreath they had and lay it somewhere while some carefully selected paparazzi snap away.

• Sick
Reactions: 12

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I cant see that she would allow Archie to come to the UK. He is her bargaining chip.
I never thought she would either but she has another bargaining chip now and I just think this is too big an issue for her to seem to come across as a bitch which would be soo easy to happen if Harry doesn't go across. He will surely go I just think it would be a smart move for her to let him take Archie. I can't believe that Harry wouldn't go, there is absolutely NO reason for him not to go.

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Prince William has withdrawn from the BAFTA ceremony.

I hope all the award winners are told to drop any Royal 'jokes' as well.

oh quick quick call the reserve, if it’s paid- JCMH can do it, earn his air fare and take some pennies home to mommy 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

JAR21

VIP Member
I totally understand that family is more than blood (Harry being a case in point) but I do feel for any close blood relatives who aren't able to attend if Camilla and Catherine attend. I know that they are future Queen Consorts and that Philip was hugely important to all of them, but if someone like Lady Louise cannot attend then that's a real shame.
Charles and William will need them there.

buflesse

Chatty Member
I totally understand that family is more than blood (Harry being a case in point) but I do feel for any close blood relatives who aren't able to attend if Camilla and Catherine attend. I know that they are future Queen Consorts and that Philip was hugely important to all of them, but if someone like Lady Louise cannot attend then that's a real shame.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Who on earth highlights the single characteristic of ‘service’ to pay tribute to a dearly beloved 99 year old grandfather? The glue in a prominent and regal family?

The average eight year old would recognise that for what it was. It’s either ‘damning with faint praise’ or, at worst, outright disdain. Either way, like everything Meghan does it’s done for one purpose. To suit her own twisted narcissistic narrative.

How dare an ex ensemble, cable show actor, albeit with delusions of grandeur, and the dumbest boy in his year at Eton, dare to comment in such a disparaging fashion?

Neither of them is fit to lick his boots.
It's a sugar Kotare.

• Sick