Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahN

VIP Member
This cartoon is...a choice. 👀

Also it’s apparently a reference to Josephine Baker before everyone screams racism. Why they would reference Miss Baker is a mystery to me.
I think they are taking the piss comparing her to a low rent JB. And a forewarning as well : if Princess Grace of Monaco hadn’t helped her out, she would have struggled to have a roof over her head. Preview of life for MM post Haznot ?

Reactions: 14

Vanelope

VIP Member
That is an anchor spinning for something to say. He was 99 ffs. I would love someone to have said, actually I think it was a speedball gone wrong like River Phoenix. (Sorry if I offended)

• Haha

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Apparently people complaining to BBC that it's a wall-to-wall DofE coverage and nothing else...I mean, what on Earth did they expect? There are always other channels or the 'off' button...or is someone 'coordinating' this complaining? Most bizarre.
Yeah there's always the TLC or numerous other channels they can tune in to. Twats

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Well here's my 2ps worth, Harry will attend the funeral. His piece of shit wife will not. She's gutless, and gonna leave the scumbag Harry to face the family alone. If it wasn't a funeral, and no public allowed, I'd like to see him get booed. Both of them should hang their heads in shame. As should Oprah fucking Winfrey. He'll show up because he knows that would be the final straw if he didn't. The family knew, christ we all knew, that the Dukes days were numbered. They still chose to go ahead with that winge fest of an interview.

He never meant to hurt anyone??? WELL YOU FUCKING DID!! And now you can't undo it. Your grandfather has gone to his grave.

I've had my say.

His death is felt all over the UK. I live in rural Sussex and even my neighbours flag pole is at half mast.

Love this post Libbub and you are spot on here, the 3 of them, lunt, hunt and cunningham should be roasted

OiOiNoseyParker

I am surprised he isnt saying, if Meghan cant come, then I wont. You know the saying - whatever Meghan wants, Meghan gets.
He doesn't have the balls to say that now he's given them to meghan. Dont forget, meghan still wants stuff and since the Queen is the boss, she still wants to keep that door open. it's ridiculous to even say that but I am confident that's what she believes.

DarnIt

VIP Member
Oh God, he's mad as hell but utterly broken that they've been so cold hearted to Prince Philip.
I don't want him to come home, beg forgiveness etc ... though the "fall on your sword" bit sounds perfect.
He has proven himself totally unreliable. One sniff of a battered well used old hollyweird minge and he deleted his birth family to follow her slimy snail trail to LA. He can stay fucked off and I hope he suffers remorse when the cunt-struck wears off, and I hope his grandpa haunts his dreams alongside the Deal dead soldiers he tossed aside to take smeggy to a cartoon and pimp her out for work. Cunts.

On the plus side the showbiz world she craves above all else now sees what they are like. Anyone who matters and who has loving grandparents will not touch this pair of cold hearted unfeeling freaks.
Plus, the comments from the Obamas and Kamala Harris especially will cut deep. It will feel like betrayal to her. Bonus.:m
Ooer, people of colour(s) of honour, with achievement, self-respect & humanity speak from the heart.
MM is not one of them.

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
My heart truly breaks for HM The Queen today, you simply cannot imagine how she must feel.

In terms of the terrible twosome though I can't help but think this is the worst possible thing that could have happened for them. Like someone said, they had awful luck with covid hitting just as they got their 'freedom' putting them on house arrest when they probably imagined they would be schmoozing Hollywood.

Now, when they had half a shot at causing some serious damage to the royals, PP sadly passes away and many people worldwide have realised what a sense of stability the monarchy brings to our world. I know many people today who seem to have regained a sense of appreciation for the monarchy. Add to that the theory that the family have known about this for a good month (which I think now seems quite obvious, there are a lot of things that suggest this was exactly the case). I would never have got behind any kind of 'Meghan and Harry killed him off' theory before this, but if they knew how serious it was and that he was in his final days/weeks and still went ahead with the interview then they have put the final nail in their own coffin there.

I pray she doesn't come to the funeral simply because the media will make it all about her, it will all be about body language and interactions with the other royals, Meghan returns blah blah when the focus should solely be on PP.
Smeg will say she's not coming because she doesn't want the focus of the press to be on her!

@freda19 I love your dancing mushroom
You can have one too if you use the emojis at the top of the reply box :m

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
I imagine that the family who are not able to attend will be able to watch the service via a link but I don't think the service itself will be televised. I wonder if Harry will be given a link to watch if he is not able or too gutless to attend.
I’m thinking they won’t even do it over zoom due to if the link gets leaked or it gets recorded and leaked later on

Magnolia23

VIP Member
That statement on their website is a disgrace, given they couldn’t stop running their mouths to Oprah.

And I can’t find it now but I’m sure the daily mail ran a story just before the interview aired, that said Meghan wouldn’t be delaying it due to Phillip’s ill health as that was ‘just another way of the family attempting to silence her’. They’re sick.
Yeah I did read it too.. I wonder if Oprah wanted her money too and was fully aware that after passing of Prince Philip it wont be appropriate for her own image.. (it backfired anyway tho..)
They would have to wait a very long time before they can air this if it was after Prince Philip passing..

And I believe they knew month before too... that's why she shut up and only Harry pics been released.. building the image before what they knew is coming..

Reactions: 13

buflesse

Chatty Member
Charles and William will need them there.
Charles and William will be surrounded by their close relatives, and you could also argue that any of the other children/grandchildren will also need their partners there. Unfortunately this awful disease means awkward decisions will have to be made and I couldn't bear it if Eugenie, Lady Louise etc couldn't go to their grandfather's funeral. William and Charles are made of strong stuff.

Heidi88

VIP Member
So who do we think the 30 will be. Me and my mum were guessing last night

The Queen
Charles and Camilla
Anne and her husband
Andrew
Edward and Sophie
William and Kate
Harry 😡
Peter
Zara
Beatrice
Eugenie
Louise
James

I left partners out for grandkids except for Kate. That is 17 and only The Queen, children and partners and grandchildren.