Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Just read a news feed "Prince Harry scrambled to return for the funeral
after talking to Charles an d is to United in grief with his family over the death of his Grandfather. Ming e will not be going!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Magnolia23

VIP Member
I cannot believe that ignorant, gobby most stupid of women Gayle King could have been so stupid as to ask a question like that, they are just mouthpieces, they do no research and know nothing of other cultures. What does a 99 year old die of f, or perhaps she thought he was sparring with a hazzno lookalike and said "Gotcha you ginger headed , disrespectful little cunt"

What a stupid, vacuous, plastic faced, Oprah brown noser you are, pathetic as well as brain dead and disrespectful. Get_another wig King y and a dictionary to enhance your limited vocabulary.

Stupid bitch.
I mean what was she expecting? The British King medical health records? (I used king because the bitch doesnt know any better than 'queen and king')
Wtf is wrong with her? Is she trying to get controversial like Piers Morgan because it made him his career?
One thing is to be annoying and other is being disrespectful 😡

Good Egg

VIP Member
Harry is doing everything he can to make sure he is here for the funeral. I believe but Meghan as she is pregnant and looking after Archie is staying behind. Just mentioned on ITV. Details to follow.
You always have one in the family who causes ‘issues’ and ‘conflict’ 🙄

I bet Meghan and the US press will play the racism card even though there are restrictions on who can attend due to Covid19 restrictions and she is heavily pregnant.

Is the maximum 20 to attend?

DarnIt

VIP Member
I agree with that BIB especially. I think that Phillip let him have both barrels at the Sandringham meeting before storming out. We saw the images of Phil being driven off with a face like thunder and we all know that straight talking was Phil's way. I could totally see him ripping hazno's bollox off verbally as soon as he saw him that day ... then Brenda saying "Ok Philip, that's enough now, you go and relax and Charles Wills and I will deal with this". I think that was the worst day in hazno's life. Honestly, this sounds harsh but probably even worse than the day Di died. Back then he was a kid and the day was horrific of course but as a kid he will have been unable to see the full picture yet, just that his mum was gone and things were strange. He was used to her being 'gone' flitting around the world so 'gone for good' may not have sunk in. It takes time for it to register really at that age. But as an adult the Sandringham day will have knocked him for 6.
First he has to face the family, be ripped a new arsehole by Phil, then be told "NO Harry, you cannot play half-in half-out with unlimited funds from us" by the people who had always always let him have his way.😱 Then he went directly to the quibi(?)streaming service meeting and likely made a fool of himself among the movers and shakers of business, since it ended up bearing no financial fruit for he and his meggy. Then he had to do the Sentable farewell event on his own. And through it all his wife stayed safe in Canada despite promising to be there for him that day. No wonder he looked shell shocked at that event. He was going to have to face smeggy with failures and his gramps had ripped his head off and shit down his neck in front of 'perfect' Wills, papa and gangan.
I think all those failures coming together twisted his brain and made him totally hate his family for not falling in line with the Great Plan that mummy meggy had mapped out for them pre wedding ... building a royal court in Hollyweird and living high on the hog on royal funding while raking in gazillions flogging cheap tatt with crowns emblazoned on it to simpletons. He's vindictive and will have been nursing the failures of that day in his black heart ready to pounce and do payback once his ickle meggy set things up. The orca interview was him sticking it to his family in revenge for them thwarting meggy's plans. Gramps dying means nothing to him. It's just another inconvenience *they* have foisted on him to force him to make difficult choices ... stay or go. It's all about Harry you see.:rolleyes:
Yeh, that’s pretty much it.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I'm seething. H and M have sunk lower than whale shite at the bottom of the ocean with this "statement".
The announcement from BP was from the family. They were better off not saying anything. But they just HAD to rear their ugly heads. Those couple of lines are so tasteless and impersonal. Fucking pair of absolute cunts.

Trump's statement is absolutely lovely. More than likely didn't write it himself.... then again, maybe he did.

And regardless of what Andrew has or hasn't done, he is fully entitled to attend his father's funeral and to take part in whatever role at it he likes.

Back to FuckFace and CuntFlaps again...... "greatly missed" my big white arse.. H, you self serving prick, you wouldn't even come to visit him since you exiled yourself in Lala land with your geebag wife. Both of you should just fuck off.

Apologies for ALLLLL the expletives. I'm fucking vexed.

Love this post Caca millis language is fine we don't care

• Haha

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
I'm watching BBC news channel ' a tribute ..' and all four children are speaking as if it's filmed today but surely not?

vretch

VIP Member
I’ll be surprised if it is fully televised. If anything they’ll probably show a few clips of people entering and leaving, maybe the coffin arriving. My heart breaks for the Queen and going through this especially at 94. I know this happens to many people around the world but with her position, job and all eyes on her, it must be a million times harder.
Which is why I truly don’t want Dickhead to come. Can you imagine the attention Harry and whoever is walking with him will attract. That extra pressure on William Charles, etc, it will be awful.

• Sad

Rayne

VIP Member
What do you mean?
Hard to explain really it all comes back to Diana, and Elton’s friendship with her. They fell out the month before her death because the royals stopped her writing a foreword in a book where the proceeds were going to an AIDS charity. They did make up before her death but I think there’s always been a bit of bad blood between the royals and Elton since. To me his announcement being so similar to the Harkles may have been intentional. It just felt like a cold announcement to me that he felt he had to make to keep up appearances