Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maxrigger

To come here Harry and Meghan would need diplomatic immunity of some kind which I don't think they have? So really this works out well all round, Harry is 'not allowed to come' and of course Megan is with child so can't fly anyway = no awkward family meetings...win win for all of them really.

That said I do think Harry will get here, no Meghan or ankle biter in tow but he'll fly in and fly out, usual post funeral pint and a ham sandwich then back to La La Land. He has to come, even his PR team must know that he'd look a right twat if doesn't manup and attend

Reactions: 16

keylimepie

VIP Member
Harry is doing everything he can to make sure he is here for the funeral. I believe but Meghan as she is pregnant and looking after Archie is staying behind. Just mentioned on ITV. Details to follow.
You always have one in the family who causes ‘issues’ and ‘conflict’ 🙄

I bet Meghan and the US press will play the racism card even though there are restrictions on who can attend due to Covid19 restrictions and she is heavily pregnant.

Is the maximum 20 to attend?
I believe it is 30 people. I’ve tried to figure out who will be attending but with a large family, that 30 will quickly fill up.

Twocats

I'm wondering if Harry and Meghan did know how things were with Prince Philip, I don't think that the Royal Family would have trusted Meghan to keep quiet. Maybe they only found out after Prince Philip died, or if they did know she didn't believe it seeing it as a way to undermine/control her.

Baguette

VIP Member
It's still a Royal Ceremonial funeral, not a private family funeral, so there will be some representatives of Government, Armed Services and his patronages. I'd guess 50% family 50% 'duty'.

igiveup

VIP Member
I saw this and the stupid woman banged on about how the rift should be healed and that prince Philip dying wasn’t the right time as the royal rift hadn’t been healed.

I was like stupid woman don’t talk about what you don’t know.

Sky have reporters on the ground in Montecito. They are talking to a local woman who had a snap of her phone of Harry walking 'his dog' on the beach. Not shown on camera but shown to the journo.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Just said on itv that H is going to funeral so he will need to get on a plane tomorrow

• Sick
  • Angry

freda19

VIP Member
I just had a thought after reading some of the comments here. If I was Markle I would send Archie along with Harry. This way Harry will have to look after Archie, folk will maybe be less likely to get stuck into Harry if he has Archie with him, she will seem to be the generous one allowing Archie to go to be with the family and its like she is sharing and almost her saying she would be there if she could but sadly she couldn't so has let Harry take Archie.
The operative word being "SEEN".
His image is the personal property of smeggy.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Me, I am an ardent user of elipses...as a grammatical pause.
But in this instance, ‘...’ stinks.
Just horrible lack of respect & the snide terseness of their statement.

...& some 👏 .
Spot on.
I use them for drama.. Sometimes two... Sometimes three.

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Reading the DM it said M wanted to attend but advised not to by doctor. Prince Charles and senior royals will follow the cortege on foot. Will that include H? Is he still a senior royal?
He fucked off and didn’t want to be trapped, off you trot CuntyChops.

vretch

VIP Member
The press are underlining that only 30 will attend the Royal ceremonial funeral for Prince Philip.

They've confirmed the Magnificent Seven plus HMTQ will definitely attend. So that's Anne, Edward & Sophie, William & Catherine, Charles & Camilla. Then there was a passing comment about that group having 5 children who may attend but that part felt less certain.

I'm feeling Harry isn't on the list, which is why his PR is pushing so hard. If he were attending, he'd be on a plane and behaving himself, not briefing the press about his phone calls to Charles, Beatrice and Eugénie. All this 'Harry is trying to get back' as if he's at the North Pole, when there are 20 scheduled flights a day from LAX..

Small comment in a story by Richard Kay that Philip only speaks to family by phone in recent times as he dislikes Zoom calls. Was Harry lying to James Corden when he was joking about Prince Philip ending calls by closing the laptop?
Maybe Prince Philip would close it as soon as he saw it was them. Bugger off bang closed.

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
I'm sat here laughing, imagining him trying to find his passport(after all didn't the firm control who had the passports? 😉) and messing up his API. He gets to LAX all chuffed he's a man now and can even book his own flight only to be denied boarding as he entered the wrong details online and they can't let him fly! 🤣
I bet she’s hid his passport to put a stop to him returning

• Haha
  • Wow

kittenattack

VIP Member
Meghan won’t want Harry to attend without her, she will manipulate him emotionally. Completely agree with the others who have talked about coercive control, I’ve no doubt that is their relationship. I imagine her in actress mode and saying to him, with that concerned face she pulls, hand on bump, “but what about our baby?”
One hand on bump, shaking a bottle of pills with the other.

• Haha