Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
You would imagine that the royal family wouldnt want to be seen to break any quarantine rules. That means Harry has to quarantine for 10 days surely and based on the dates he would miss the funeral if the media are to believed it will be next Saturday. They are sticking to the rule of 30 for the number of attendees.

Reactions: 17

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Perhaps Hazzno is already here and came in under the radar but, knowing our press they would have sniffed him out, probably staying at the Holiday Inn snivelling to she devil about the lack of respect not paid to him and that he has to stand by the garbage bins at the rear of the Chapel to hear the service😆😆😆

• Haha

Gildinwen-TKB

What a moron. Does she think he may have been murdered?

Does this idiot not realise that if QEII had ordered the murder of her *husband* ( who is she Catherine de Medici? Lucrezia Borgia? Lady fucking Macbeth?) it would have been around the time of the interview and they could have easily waved it off as "ah fuck well you know what happens in heart surgery"

nomorefakers

I doubt Meghan will come back for the funeral. One, she’s pregnant, and two, she doesn’t have an ounce of compassion in her body.
She won't miss this opportunity to wear an extremely overpriced dress -without tights of course. Minge will pose for so many photos as possible and milk it all for as much money as possible.

Thank you for your service...

The dot dot dot says it all about these pair of self absorbed bastards. God! - That ginger headed simp needs to find his bollocks before they disappear completely.
His bollocks are long gone

• Sick

Rayne

VIP Member
Does anyone have an update on whether it’s being televised? I read it was yesterday but I’m not entirely buying it as PP wanted a private service. Do we think by televised it will be like how they televised Zara’s wedding on the news channels but we only saw the guests arriving and not the ceremony?

My heart will absolutely break when the Queen pulls up last on her own. I hope the ceremony isn’t televised, it will be hard enough for her without the whole world watching

• Heart
  • Sad

Twocats

I am wondering if Harry is floundering, Meghan is playing her games and Harry is just stuck and doesn't know what to do, how to go forward.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Camilla and Catherine definitely, and possibly George? other than that I think probably no spouses/young children to allow more room for other family. Margaret's children but not spouses, the Wessex children and then other cousins etc from both sides. Fergie def not!

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
As just a normal person I have a huge amount of sympathy for the queen and worry how she must feel with out her partner by her side. The rf must have known this was on the cards and had all the anguish of that plus the absolute mayhem of that interview. Did Harry not think at any point of his family’s mental health being such a strong advocate of it? They must be going through absolute hell
He'll probably gift Brenda a 10% discount for the first three months of his new company's app.

• Haha
  • Sick

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Does anyone have an update on whether it’s being televised? I read it was yesterday but I’m not entirely buying it as PP wanted a private service. Do we think by televised it will be like how they televised Zara’s wedding on the news channels but we only saw the guests arriving and not the ceremony?

My heart will absolutely break when the Queen pulls up last on her own. I hope the ceremony isn’t televised, it will be hard enough for her without the whole world watching
I agree, it was bad enough when he retired or was in ill health and couldn’t make it to an event, that time she had to walk up the aisle of St. Paul’s I think it was at a service on her own was really stark, I can’t imagine or want to think of her just sat there on her own (if it’s according to social distancing rules etc) at his funeral. Christ, too early for gin?

• Sad

Rayne

VIP Member
Possibly but I doubt the York girls would leak it if they can't come...

That said, it could be hacked I suppose.
Harkles can’t be trusted with it though and they would play victims if they found out it had been given out to others and not them

OiOiNoseyParker

Harkles can’t be trusted with it though and they would play victims if they found out it had been given out to others and not them
Yes, that's very true. What an absolute shit show, these added complications and stresses should not even be an issue. I feel for the Queen trying to navigate all of this when the funeral had been planned in detail beforehand.

• Sad

Rubyronron

VIP Member
insomniac thoughts here but, If JCMH comes for the funeral, I would imagine it would be by private jet (Elton’s?) and would he bypass quarantine by doing a covid test before he leaves the USA? Charles and Camilla recently went to Greece on duty and didn’t quarantine either side.
That way it could be a short visit, holed up in a hotel, attend the service and fly back.
If, as has been mentioned, the funeral is a private one at Windsor, there will be no crowds to shout boo hiss and pelt him with rotten tomatoes.
If William could get the Diana statue in place,they could film the unveiling, ready to release on her birthday?
Then he has no need to return until of course HMRC passes on ☹ And his father becomes King.
in those hopefully few years, the outcasts could live their private lives in private and give us all a break.

liar liar

VIP Member
I kind of hope that there will be more than 30 allowed, especially if the church is big and allows a lot of social distancing

Sorry to derail, but I lost my father in law last year to cancer. With my husband, his mum, siblings and aunts and uncles, there wasn’t any space for spouses (there was the 10 limit) I attended, but stayed outside. I wasn’t allowed to comfort my husband while he grieved his father, and I feel like I have missed out on paying my respects, and in a way, I feel like I haven’t properly grieved. Especially as we haven’t been able to hold a wake/remembrance
Yes Covid has been the most dreadful thing for those wanting to mourn. I hope you and your's get the chance soon to have a celebration of his life. ❤

• Heart