Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sea

VIP Member
You know what I do appreciate about the Markles? The fact that even with the current social climate supporting their nonsense (and people being fearful of questioning them - look at Piers and Sharon!), they still manage to show their asses. The fact that ex-world leaders who only tangentially knew PP released much kinder statements while the Markles sneered at his death really shows their lack of character and class. It doesn't matter how much PR they pay for or how much smoke Hollywood idiots blow up their asses, they're trashy and despicable, and it's only a matter of time before everyone sees that and the woke, image conscious Hollywood crowd abandons them.
Knee jerk reaction for not being featured enough today!

I don't know what time they did the statement but if it was before American leaders past and present, they should be kicking themselves for pressing the enter button too eagerly.

(If done after - nuff said)

Reactions: 18

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
I can picture him sitting there with a suitcase waiting for someone to pack it for him and then for someone to put him on the nice private plane so he doesnt have to mix with yucky commoners.
He has no clue about the real world and how things work.
Wonder where he is going to stay? No one will want him and he has to quarantine so they have the perfect excuse to stick him in a premier inn somewhere.
Here we go, I've checked on TripAdvisor what's available near to Windsor( ya know, that castle they build close to the airport 🙄)

• Haha

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Fergie blimey!
I also don't think all the Cambridge kids will go as they are too young, possibly an exception would be George but I think he's too young. I also think spouses generally won't go as there will also be some very loyal close staff who would go and also Penny his companion in later years.

shragae

Princess Alice was declared Righteous Among the Nations according to wiki which was awarded for her hiding Jews during the war. These people know nothing. Three of his sisters married Germans and they weren’t invited to the royal wedding.
Edited because I can’t use words
Your use of words was perfect.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’ll be honest I was all for and still am in support of them leaving if that’s what they thought was best for them but that thank you for your service like he was the cleaner is just nah mate, he’s your grandad.

• Heart

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
One of my biggest fears in life is raising children or grandchildren who turn out like Haznot. In this age of crying victim and pointing fingers, misrepresentation of the facts, and the rise of grifters like Smeg, it'll be a small miracle to not encounter this. Imagine if someone like Smeg marries into your family.
It's ok, dolls can't take on personality traits 😉😏

• Haha

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
You mean the man who deceived his wife for their entire marriage? That one?
The man who came out only because he was about to be exposed in the press? That one?

How dare he honour PP? He’s shown his Me-gain and Haphazard colours. 😤
Wonder how Matt is getting on?

• Heart

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
Rhiannon Mills on Sky pointing out that 'It is quite interesting that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have chosen to put out a statement before other members of the Royal Family' in a tone that suggests 'interesting' wasn't the first word that came to mind...
Up there with 'unusual' or 'bold' choice :unsure:

• Heart

OiOiNoseyParker

I've been wondering if there will be some kind of intervention if Harry comes back? I don't like his behaviour but I am concerned about him. He's certainly under meghans spell so to speak. The funeral could be an opportunity to find his way back to real life. Maybe I'm just over tired.

I hope Prince Philip is at peace, bless him.

• Heart

Sea

VIP Member
I genuinely believe they were asked, as all members of Prince Philip’s family, not to issue personal public tributes. Yet even on his death they still have to disrespect the Queen and her wishes. That one sentence is another bloody narc move and I’m so angry with them. Especially Harry.

I have also noticed no mention of or footage including Meghan on the BBC all afternoon. They did mention Philip attending Grandson Prince Harry’s wedding. But again no footage or images. I would absolutely love it if this was one of Philip’s final wishes!
I am appalled and flabbergasted at that Archewell statement, I'm not a royalist but even I wouldn't make that horribly impersonal statement 😳😳.
They will alienate their celeb supporters with that message.

PS I saw 2 footages of M - one from their wedding and the other at a family church visit maybe the fab 4 one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Rubyronron

VIP Member
I can’t see that the whole ceremony wouldn’t be televised live. Had it not been during covid regs, there would have been not a state funeral but a full military honours funeral, which would attract thousands. Operation Forth Bridge was the plan for huge numbers attending. a scaled down version will very likely be streamed live all over the world.
There will be opportunities to see the attendees and no doubt experts will be in hand to read the body language.
HM Queen will not want anything to distract from the ceremony, so if JCMH does turn up, I would imagine he will be respectfully seated 2 metres as per covid rules from his father and brother. Alone.

DarnIt

VIP Member
What does anything think of Diana Philippa for the name of the baby?
As I heard of Philip’s death, I thought that H&M(DissPissers) might choose Phillipa.
But then PippaMids got there well in advance.

Were Bebe2be a boy, then they might have got Philip.

H: ‘Woe, woe, woe & fifthly woe is me’
M: ‘whaazaaaap Haz?’
H: ‘We got ourselves a girl baby, what now ?’
M: ‘Look, we agreed. A female infant to be Doriana. That’s the plan’
H: ‘But, but, but...’
M: ‘Hazza, no waffles...’
H: ‘Oh! A girl it is then’
M: ‘Good boy’.

• Haha
  • Sick