Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sat here laughing, imagining him trying to find his passport(after all didn't the firm control who had the passports? 😉) and messing up his API. He gets to LAX all chuffed he's a man now and can even book his own flight only to be denied boarding as he entered the wrong details online and they can't let him fly! 🤣
I bet she’s hid his passport to put a stop to him returning

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It annoys me that H, who didn't give two hoots for his grandfather when he was alive, should take the place of someone else, family or friend, at the funeral

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Do you not think that Archie would have a nanny, I just assumed he would have a nanny. Its just a thought, Harry and Archie and a nanny.
You think M would allow H to be in the company of a nanny when she is not present?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You think M would allow H to be in the company of a nanny when she is not present?!
It would have to be a manny, couldn't have a female nanny. The previous one's only lasted 5 minutes. Anyway, why would a doll need a nanny? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t see that the whole ceremony wouldn’t be televised live. Had it not been during covid regs, there would have been not a state funeral but a full military honours funeral, which would attract thousands. Operation Forth Bridge was the plan for huge numbers attending. a scaled down version will very likely be streamed live all over the world.
There will be opportunities to see the attendees and no doubt experts will be in hand to read the body language.
HM Queen will not want anything to distract from the ceremony, so if JCMH does turn up, I would imagine he will be respectfully seated 2 metres as per covid rules from his father and brother. Alone.

Reactions: 17
Sky have reporters on the ground in Montecito. They are talking to a local woman who had a snap of her phone of Harry walking 'his dog' on the beach. Not shown on camera but shown to the journo.

ETA 'Montecito resident Stacey Wright' What's with Harry only taking one dog and not his son to the beach?

ETA2. Stacey Wright has her own imdb credit for that interview so I'm smelling a rat.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
No I didn’t put the Mountbattens on there. I just did a quick list of family and I’m trying to see how everyone will fit in. Pamela Hicks and Penny Romsey should in my opinion be invited
I read that PP was very involved in the arrangements so presumably attendance has been dealt with? Fun speculating, though.
If it was me I would keep Romsey away.

Reactions: 8
I saw this and the stupid woman banged on about how the rift should be healed and that prince Philip dying wasn’t the right time as the royal rift hadn’t been healed.

I was like stupid woman don’t talk about what you don’t know.

Sky have reporters on the ground in Montecito. They are talking to a local woman who had a snap of her phone of Harry walking 'his dog' on the beach. Not shown on camera but shown to the journo.

Reactions: 16
It's a ceremonial funeral with a military procession so I would think it would be televised. Will be interesting to see if William and other male members of RF wear their military uniforms and H is just in an ill fitting suit, whilst gazing longingly at all the shiny colourful uniforms!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I saw this and the stupid woman banged on about how the rift should be healed and that prince Philip dying wasn’t the right time as the royal rift hadn’t been healed.

I was like stupid woman don’t talk about what you don’t know.
I dont think many in the US have any idea how we feel about those two over here. They only really show US news on their outlets, so they probably think its a storm in a teacup. They dont know that us Brits dont forgive and forget easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ETA 'Montecito resident Stacey Wright' What's with Harry only taking one dog and not his son to the beach?
I wonder if she caught on her camera phone the person who took the pic of H. If he can take a photographer why not take his son to the beach. Same as when he bought the Christmas tree

Reactions: 13
I read that PP was very involved in the arrangements so presumably attendance has been dealt with? Fun speculating, though.
If it was me I would keep Romsey away.
I do think Penny Romsey was a companion for Philip and was close to him. Whether or not she is invited is a different story. I agree that it is probably written up who’s on the list as such but it is intriguing to speculate!

I think Penny will definitely be there, she was very close to Philip
Agreed. She was a great companion for Philip especially in the later years at Sandringham

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe that ignorant, gobby most stupid of women Gayle King could have been so stupid as to ask a question like that, they are just mouthpieces, they do no research and know nothing of other cultures. What does a 99 year old die of f, or perhaps she thought he was sparring with a hazzno lookalike and said "Gotcha you ginger headed , disrespectful little bleep"

What a stupid, vacuous, plastic faced, Oprah brown noser you are, pathetic as well as brain dead and disrespectful. Get_another wig King y and a dictionary to enhance your limited vocabulary.

Stupid witch.
I mean what was she expecting? The British King medical health records? (I used king because the witch doesnt know any better than 'queen and king')
Wtf is wrong with her? Is she trying to get controversial like Piers Morgan because it made him his career?
One thing is to be annoying and other is being disrespectful 😡

Reactions: 15
What did she think the Duke of Edinburgh should have done? It's not like he chose the moment of his death. Seriously, I can never get over how truly stupid some people are.

Reactions: 26
I dont think many in the US have any idea how we feel about those two over here. They only really show US news on their outlets, so they probably think its a storm in a teacup. They dont know that us Brits dont forgive and forget easily.
The majority of people in US have no idea about anything that is going on even in their own country and they certainly couldn't care less about Hazno and his mental Mrs. They actually have their own tit to deal with. PP dying is nothing to them whatsoever and nor should it be. I can't remember any president dying and being particularly interested in who may or may not attend the funeral or family in-fighting. It matters here but that's it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.