Harry and Meghan #87 In honour of HRH Prince Philip. Rest in Peace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Chris Ship on Twitter: "NEW: Prince Charles has been to Windsor Castle today - he drove there from Highgrove - to see his grieving mother #PrincePhilip #dukeofedinburgh" / Twitter"

Reactions: 39
Sugars in the other place has Artemis (Greek parallel for Diana)

Reactions: 7
Knee jerk reaction for not being featured enough today!

I don't know what time they did the statement but if it was before American leaders past and present, they should be kicking themselves for pressing the enter button too eagerly.

(If done after - nuff said)

Reactions: 18
looks like Elton John is Team Queen too - if I'm right he didn't comment on the H&M bollocks the other week...?
(Sorry if this has already been posted - had a quick look and couldn't see it)

Reactions: 42
Well done @keylimepie and @Rubythefirebat.
I thought the Harkle post to Prince Philip was loaded with sarcasm, a snarky jibe made in rage that yet again they've been sidelined like the trash they are.
The three dots in the message between "Thank you for your service ... You will be greatly missed" indicate a deliberate omission of any warm words, and putting the dates of his birth and death looks like a headstone in a graveyard. A typically crass and puerile response from these bitter and vengeful failures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 53
It’s strange that Donald Trump has published one of the best statements in light of this terrible news, and the grifters have released the worst. Apparently the banned king of Twitter is more capable of compassion than Prince Philip’s own grandson and his grifter wife. Big mistake, Harry. I can’t see how he would recover from this.

Reactions: 65
Me, I am an ardent user of elipses...as a grammatical pause.
But in this instance, ‘...’ stinks.
Just horrible lack of respect & the snide terseness of their statement.

...& some .
Spot on.

Reactions: 33
I hope Williams been in touch with the shitheads. Fuck that I hope Annes rung them

Reactions: 37
The 9 pm BBC tribute programme has video remarks from Charles, Edward and Anne.

Recommend it.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.