Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Every single one of us has black people making up the majority of our ancestry line. We are all Africans.
It's largely believed when we bred with the Neanderthals is why we're able to tolerate colder temps, think its that the further north we go more from say the people who were born there whatever time ago there's more to do with DNA like that we have inside ourselves this immunity from a viral form of cancer of some kind but I cant really remember to be honest

Reactions: 7
:( I have not even heard of it which speaks for itself! [...] other cases that have gone on for the length of time the McCann case
I think Paddy and David have been 25 years unsolved... Ben Needham has also been missing longer than Madeleine, similar age and circumstances too, and his mother has been vocal about how law enforcement could have done more. Jeanette Tate was the first case I was aware of when I was young - goodness, so that must be over 40 years now. Just imagine the families go through.. Apologies - I am derailing the thread with serious matters rather than focusing on light-hearted snark and the trivial matters of the irrelevant private CA citizens. Back to business!

They should take a leaf out of the Obamas books, a couple they want to emulate. Michelle Obama's comments were in my opinion, a subtle act of giving the Sussexes advice - public service is about the people, continue your charitable endeavours and stop fighting with your family because they are important.
Couldn't help hearing Michelle's buzzphrase just then and can't help thinking that Markle's would be, "when they go low, we go lower: tackle below the knees, knock them backwards into the swamp* and sling mud whilst screaming nonsensical, contradictory bull, then, because I control our narrative and tell our truth, I'll grab my mermaid tail and swim off into the sunset, singing sweetly and smelling of roses..."

*one we made earlier, of course, with our own muck, sweat and tears

Reactions: 16
I'm always available for serenading with a tiny violin!
View attachment 519887
Ahh you poor Harkles 😭

You are totally right in my opinion. My family did genetic testing and I have an African ancestor although you wouldn't know it to look at me. Nearly everyone in the world is actually mixed race. I think of race as a social construct designed to segregate people. The sooner everyone realises this the better.
Well that IS a small violin or cello! I'm gonna capture it and do a plastic print - <chug, chug, chug, chug, chug...> 3 hours later - we could do a duet ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Harkles want Kensington/Bucks/Frogmore level of security, meaning minimum 5 people on foot rounds, and 2 per person, +comms centre conected to a elite unit+speciist drivers.
Remember the IPP (Internationally Protected Persons) announcement on Sussex Royal, the first tantrum they had to change, it is something made available to working royals, with Consular Status.
Diana had it, but Dodi sent the French Diplomatic branch away at the airport.
What Harry is creating with his fairly well documented envy of Wills and Kate, and even more of their children is the potential of a loon, attacking the Cambridges, even the children to make it possible that Harry and his Kween, to become King and Queen one day. Farfetched?
See Monika Selesh vs Steffi Graff. Of course the press would get the blame, because they were "hounding" the Harkles.
All this woe-is-me security PR is actually telling me is that they keep setting off their own burglar alarms late at night and after a year in the USA, the most famous people on the planet (according to Sunshine Sachs) are crime-free. The cops found one drop-out in the garden having a spliff and then didn't even press charges (which I'm thinking says quite a lot about why that guy was there.....). No break-ins. No car crime. Nothing. Get over yourselves, Harkles.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Nice little win for the day. No doubt I'm expecting a handwritten note explaining why this is unfair in the post.

View attachment 519816

Is it me or does their behaviour over the last few weeks seem even more desperate. Agree on the fake kidnap storytelling but what's the betting she just copies Princess Anne's real life drama.
Are these the sugars? Are they permanently banned from Twitter then? 😃

Reactions: 14
If I were a rich man (🎶🎶😉) & my property had been trespassed four times in as many week, I’d get better fences, better alarm system or move house.
Wonder who of the GruesomeTwosome is the jumpy one?
I wonder what the neighbours think? The intruder alerts to the police will make their neighbourhood look unsafe. House prices will drop and buyers will be put off moving into the area. If they want to sell who will buy it now? Big mistake going public with this. It might get you security at what cost? Security firms will be bumping up the costs now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
But when they did have UK police security, didn't they constantly send them off to run errands like getting coffee etc?

Can you imagine being a highly trained police officer with all the hard work entailed to get there and then being used as an errand boy/girl? It would piss me off, that's for sure.

Also, thanks Darnit?? I now have Desperado stuck in my head. Luckily it's a song I love so we're good :)
It is a status thing, when royal/diplomatic protection is attached one get motorcades, bikes surrounding the VIPs, it makes Peg relevant, above her friends, a portrays her as someone who made it. A Princess dream.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So what %age white do you think Doria is?
Dunno & given the heinous legacy of Jim Crow laws etc, I’m not much inclined to work it out.

But by stating someone has lineage which is 3/4 infers that 3 grandparents shared that attribute, & I have not seen that stated about MM’s mother before.

Is interesting likely why she's called Charlotte (though this is only an assumption) was I think George III's wife who he purchased at the time Buckingham House for Queen Charlotte his wife so she could escape court life essentially, cant remember though if then it was just well originally the bit where you can see the balcony that didn't originally exist nor did the either sides of the central court yard in the middle (the one from the front of it on the right is the Monarchs private part of it) was just the more central part at the back is the original Buckingham House
More likely named for Charles.

Reactions: 9
'Howwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooo much is that coyote in the garden? The one with the AK47...?'
I was then going to put it could be a coyote 🤣🤣 Good old Wile E Coyote probably coming to steal a couple of chickens from the Chick Inn!

• Haha
Maybe Hazno suffers paranoia from smoking too much weed?? "tit, wtf was that?? Megzie, call the polis NOW!"
Though was outright illegal for them to smoke the stuff, the Afghans they were training when on operations would genuinely be smoking the stuff using rifles such as AK47's or which ever they used/use, was essentially when someone stated in what this clip is from thats what they'd be doing

The other clips are hilarious, in that video lol like the person with the Leigh Francis mask of Craig David in Bo Selecta in the 2nd clip before then 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I am wrong in thinking that we all come from Africa? Isn't it the cradle of humanity and we share a common ancestor?

Some remains parallel to Africa has been found in China ( Stone tools found at the Shangchen site in China and dated to 2.12 million years ago are considered the earliest known evidence of hominins outside Africa, surpassing Dmanisi in Georgia by 300,000 years ).

Per nowadays morality, we should be ashamed for racism toward Neanderthals.

Also, I'm white so perhaps I'm out of order but I think the sooner we all start to recognise that there's only one race and it's the human race, the sooner we can all move on from racism.

But I could be wrong of course, and apologies to anyone I've offended with these statements.
I absolutely subscribe to this.:)

• Heart
Dunno & given the heinous legacy of Jim Crow laws etc, I’m not much inclined to work it out.

But by stating someone has lineage which is 3/4 infers that 3 grandparents shared that attribute, & I have not seen that stated about MM’s mother before.
I think if you look at the chart posted a few pages back, there are several relatives who are either white or mixed race, before you get to Doria.

Sent to the naughty cottage within beady glare of the Boss & her enforcer Phil d‘Greek (aka Koftas Knucklatious down at Windsor Nick)
Yup, defiantly a managed exit.
Hazza has been a liability for some time, with considerable efforts by BP staff to wipe clean his image & fix the fault lines of his disordered personality. Meeting Megsta was a blessing in disguise, she fickle enough to claw her way into his psyche & cheap enough to buy off with shiny things, in all a sharp enough package to move Hazza on under the guise of an operational restructure.

Hazza’s comments that the RF turned against his precious Megsta after her stunningly success tour of Australia are beyond laughable, dear boy desperate to Elasoplast over when it started to go wrong for them. He’s whistling in the dark.

Funnily enough, I just checked the Eagles lyrics before I pulled a neat pun, & found that the first few verses are thematic & poignant about Hazza...

Desperado
Why don't you come to your senses?
You've been out ridin' fences for so long now
Oh, you're a hard one
I know that you got your reasons
These things that are pleasin' you
Will hurt you somehow
Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
She'll beat you if she's able
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet
Now it seems to me some fine things
Have been laid upon your table
But you only want the ones that you can't get
Desperado
Oh, you ain't gettin' no younger
Your pain and your hunger
They're drivin' you home
Freedom, oh freedom
Well, that's just some people talkin'
Your prison is walkin' through this world all alone...
#87 Hazno thé Desperado from Monteshitto is given the heave-ho

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh here we go again with the 'taxpayers need to pay for our security' blackmail PR...

Police have been called to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Southern California mansion nine times in as many months, official figures reveal.

Since Harry and Meghan moved in to their Montecito home with one-year-old son Archie in July last year, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office has responded to calls listed as phone requests, alarm activations and property crimes.

The data, obtained under Freedom of Information laws by the PA news agency, was released after the couple shared their security fears in their bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Officers were called four times in July last year after Harry and Meghan moved to Montecito from Los Angeles, where they had been temporarily living since leaving Canada at the start of the pandemic.

So if you decode this, their alarm was triggered by something (e.g. wildlife) a few time which didn't result in a callout or visit. Not unusual with burglar alarms if you have a cat. The police seem to have visited the property twice, which were the Christmas day incident when someone was wandering around the garden. They've already put out PR for that one.

In the real world, there were 402,000 burglaries in England and Wales last year. Actual break-ins, not someone wandering through the garden. Good luck even getting the police to turn out for them. So why exactly are the Harkles supposed to be uniquely at risk? All this PR actually says is that they have been living in Montecito for nearly a year, no-one's broken into their house (if they live there) and their service from the local police is far, far better than any UK citizen would get.
That means either they don't have security or they have tit security. Even with a mid range alarm system, you can calibrate so that it doesn't trigger on wildlife or animals. If paparazzi triggered alarm, it seems that Harkles aren't as hot stuff as they think they are:)

Reactions: 11
I'm always available for serenading with a tiny violin!
View attachment 519887
Ahh you poor Harkles 😭

You are totally right in my opinion. My family did genetic testing and I have an African ancestor although you wouldn't know it to look at me. Nearly everyone in the world is actually mixed race. I think of race as a social construct designed to segregate people. The sooner everyone realises this the better.
I’ve just wandered in to say that this violin playing hamster is one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen.🥰🥰😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
But how else can people appreciate her amazing calligraphy.
Armegeddons, alleged calligraphy is an insult to calligraphers everywhere.

What she does at best is American cursive with a few scrolls and as someone else pointed out many threads ago a cross stroke that looks like a scythe which in her case is apt because she cuts down everyone who crosses her path once they cease to be of any use to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.