Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were a rich man (🎶🎶😉) & my property had been trespassed four times in as many week, I’d get better fences, better alarm system or move house.
I'd ask my spouse to stop setting off the alarms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
But don't they have a security team, who were the people following Haz on his commute to 'work', unless he has the 'rent a cop shopping mall' type security,wants papa Charles to feel guilty.
The alarm activation's could have been Harry getting his bike out of the garage but struggling because he didn't actually know where the garage was.
More likely Archie getting up from bed to go change his own nappy, & then taking the packed one out to the trashcan in the ‘backyard’.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just had a look at California's crime stats. Scary stuff. In 2017, there were 947,000 property crimes (Burglary, theft, motor vehicle theft), which works out at around 25 incidents per 1,000 persons. The Harkles haven't been a victim of a property crime as the bloke in their garden was initially booked on a misdemeanor trespassing charge and later released without further action, which is interesting in itself....
Had heard their charges for security being a lot higher in the US overall than over here, I mean they arent I dont think allowed to fly drones over peoples homes essentially or certainly not royal residences because of the potential for terrorists and the like getting ideas, though has been a number of occasions when things like that have been done with Buckingham Palace, something like that anyway but with the way it is certainly in LA they can do whatever they like with things like that, theirs (where they're staying) already has been shown in least a few photographs

I mean think it was from the revenues from the Duchy of Cornwall Estate (of which much like the Monarch is quite essentially in her case the Duchess of Lancaster in effect (ever since Edward IV's reign)) because of the Prince of Wales being entitled to the Duke of Cornwall which is essentially what he is in effect, paid for their security least initially I am not sure about now and any excess was paid for what would normally be for charitable donations which disgusts me really, makes me even more angry about the pair of them

Be super interesting to see what comes out as a result of this

Was looking for that for ages, since seeing video about it on youtube probably two days ago

Reactions: 14
Maybe Hazno suffers paranoia from smoking too much weed?? "tit, wtf was that?? Megzie, call the polis NOW!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All that says is she wanted to go and live in the sunshine and do duck all but expected everything to be paid for even when they had work. They are so pathetic I want to carve a very small violin as Amazon seem to have run out 😭 :ROFLMAO:
I'm always available for serenading with a tiny violin!
hamsterplayingviolin.jpg

Ahh you poor Harkles 😭
I am wrong in thinking that we all come from Africa? Isn't it the cradle of humanity and we share a common ancestor?

Also, I'm white so perhaps I'm out of order but I think the sooner we all start to recognise that there's only one race and it's the human race, the sooner we can all move on from racism.

But I could be wrong of course, and apologies to anyone I've offended with these statements.
You are totally right in my opinion. My family did genetic testing and I have an African ancestor although you wouldn't know it to look at me. Nearly everyone in the world is actually mixed race. I think of race as a social construct designed to segregate people. The sooner everyone realises this the better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
But don't they have a security team, who were the people following Haz on his commute to 'work', unless he has the 'rent a cop shopping mall' type security,wants papa Charles to feel guilty.
The alarm activation's could have been Harry getting his bike out of the garage but struggling because he didn't actually know where the garage was.
It's probably Archie trying to escape the madhouse, or The Help running away from the Sex Dungeon they keep her in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely Harry’s accident of being born into the Royal family, is what is enabling him to earn a ridiculous amount of money for being a dim, lowly skilled chimpo and thus he should pay for his own security.

If he wishes to get a more appropriate job for someone of his skill set (supermarket trolley collector? Apologies to any trolley collectors out there!), as if he were a non royal, whilst living in a house that he could afford with his wages, I’m sure we’d be happier to chip in and pay out of our taxes for him to have security.

Reactions: 24
God they make my blood boil.

"The duchess, who is pregnant with a daughter, said she sent letters pleading with Harry's family not to take away his personal protection officers, warning he was facing death threats."

What a cheeky tart she is! The audacity of this pair of low lives is outstanding, and then this:

"The duke said he never thought he would have his UK taxpayer-funded security detail removed upon deciding to step back from royal duties. He said: "I was born into this position. I inherited the risk. So that was a shock to me."

Poor diddums :cry: #HugsForHarry :cry:
Aye, there’s the rub.
’...he never thought...’ about very much, despite all the education, training & support given by RF & BP staff.
Hazza as a royal ‘never had it so good‘, if only he’d paid attention to the suggestion that he take things slowly.

Reactions: 28
Lovely Photos of Kate and Charlotte, mother and daughter pics in Hello which just seems to highlight the odd non pics of M with A

"Kate Middleton and Princess Charlotte's 14 sweetest moments together – see photos | HELLO!" https://www.hellomagazine.com/healt...arlotte-sweetest-moments-photos/1/?viewas=amp
Is interesting likely why she's called Charlotte (though this is only an assumption) was I think George III's wife who he purchased at the time Buckingham House for Queen Charlotte his wife so she could escape court life essentially, cant remember though if then it was just well originally the bit where you can see the balcony that didn't originally exist nor did the either sides of the central court yard in the middle (the one from the front of it on the right is the Monarchs private part of it) was just the more central part at the back is the original Buckingham House

Reactions: 7
The Harkles want Kensington/Bucks/Frogmore level of security, meaning minimum 5 people on foot rounds, and 2 per person, +comms centre conected to a elite unit+speciist drivers.
Remember the IPP (Internationally Protected Persons) announcement on Sussex Royal, the first tantrum they had to change, it is something made available to working royals, with Consular Status.
Diana had it, but Dodi sent the French Diplomatic branch away at the airport.
What Harry is creating with his fairly well documented envy of Wills and Kate, and even more of their children is the potential of a loon, attacking the Cambridges, even the children to make it possible that Harry and his Kween, to become King and Queen one day. Farfetched?
See Monika Selesh vs Steffi Graff. Of course the press would get the blame, because they were "hounding" the Harkles.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I am wrong in thinking that we all come from Africa? Isn't it the cradle of humanity and we share a common ancestor?

Also, I'm white so perhaps I'm out of order but I think the sooner we all start to recognise that there's only one race and it's the human race, the sooner we can all move on from racism.

But I could be wrong of course, and apologies to anyone I've offended with these statements.
Yes. Every single one of us has black people making up the majority of our ancestry line. We are all Africans.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely Harry’s accident of being born into the Royal family, is what is enabling him to earn a ridiculous amount of money for being a dim, lowly skilled chimpo and thus he should pay for his own security.

If he wishes to get a more appropriate job for someone of his skill set (supermarket trolley collector? Apologies to any trolley collectors out there!), as if he were a non royal, whilst living in a house that he could afford with his wages, I’m sure we’d be happier to chip in and pay out of our taxes for him to have security.
Love your avatar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Although I am not in Australia, I just wish they had kept that bit about Snarkles off the front of a nice Wills and Catherine anniversary magazine. Just for once !
Me too. I can't get over how plastic and weird her face looks on that cover. Like Aunt Sally in that old Wurzel Gummidge TV series with Jon Pertwee.

Yes I am that old.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Harkles want Kensington/Bucks/Frogmore level of security, meaning minimum 5 people on foot rounds, and 2 per person, +comms centre conected to a elite unit+speciist drivers.
But when they did have UK police security, didn't they constantly send them off to run errands like getting coffee etc?

Can you imagine being a highly trained police officer with all the hard work entailed to get there and then being used as an errand boy/girl? It would piss me off, that's for sure.

Also, thanks Darnit?? I now have Desperado stuck in my head. Luckily it's a song I love so we're good :)

Reactions: 18
Glad you’re safe @Scotch Mist
We found one of your compatriots in our garden yesterday, having a very long sleep. No idea how he got there or where he came from (and I’m not knocking on doors this time as I did for the fecking cat!😂)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Probably Piers doing a recce...

Absolutely - Richard Prior was one of my faves and Richard Roundtree as 'Shaft'. I had pics of him on my wall. That series was basically a totally black cast and everyone loved it.
Groovy tunes too.

I’ll get my white cardie...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.