Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. That's it?????!!!!!! Seriously?
Oh man they got the memo from the queent. Don't even think about it, gingersnaps. All airports are on alert to turn you back and revoke your passport."
They have just confirmed that they are personae non gratae. They literally couldn't help themselves, could they. She is so verbally incontinent when talking through her mouthpieces or her own piehole about herself....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It was made clear that HMTQ's statement was on behalf of the entire Royal Family, but the Harkles just had to ignore that and do their own thing. They are shameless.
And with what they have written it would have been better for them to keep quiet. It seems so cold to me.

• Sad
Is that it???? How impersonal can you get? It's worse than saying nothing at all.
The Obama tribute brought me out in goosebumps. It is a beautiful, heartfelt and respectable tribute but that is to be expected from this classy pair.
I’m on two minds about what I think because if they do a heartfelt announcement, you get all the sugars taking the attention away from Philip and putting it on them. Techically the rest of the family haven’t said anything heartfelt either except the announcement.

but, they could have redirected people to the official announcement instead. What they did release looks cold.

Reactions: 13
just a thought, if she does show up she would get accused of trying to steal the spotlight, but if she doesn’t show up she’ll get hate for not having respect for the rf. wonder what she’ll do
Glad she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. That's what happens when everyone suspects your motives and you are a liar and a bully. She's only got herself to blame for being damned either way.
Harry will be at the funeral.
But witch face, unable to comprehend why she's not his only waking thought, will 'give birth. Alone'
And we'll hear all about how cruel Harry was to do this, when the divorce is in full flow.

ETA: it'll be another "no one asked if I'm ok" moment
I thought the moonbump was going to be whipped off around Diana's birthday in July? If Noballs comes over alone for the funeral he will have plenty of time to get back to his captor, surely?

Reactions: 18
The Obama's are just classy as duck. Their statement hands down has been the best today.

I think Biden's statement was fair enough as I'm not sure he has met The Queen and Prince Philip. I've not seen Bush's statement.

Boris looked a bloody disgrace. Kier Starmer's speech was nice and at least he looks presentable.

From the looks of things Harry will be jumping on a plane in the next day or two. Do we think he will actually be allowed to attend the funeral. I imagine that the Queen, the four kids and respective spouses will be in attendance and the grandchildren apart from Lady Louise and Viscount Servern as they are still fairly young.

Same, not like he was a member of their(his, I'mnot including woko in the RF) family or anything 😡 Why did she feel the need to include the word "service" too?
If King Felipe and the Obamas can write those lovely heartfelt tributes and they’re not even family then why can’t H and M show that same respect!! Also HMTQ said clearly that no one else in the RF should make statements
already seen the SS say “why haven’t K and W said anything”

• Angry
Reactions: 34
So cold and so American. The 'thank you for your service' thing, we don't say that over here.
This is what complete strangers say on a condolences card for someone whose spouse died in the line of duty. There is nothing American about it....

Reactions: 27
That’s the bare minimum statement isn’t it. His own grandfather. When Barack Obama who met him a handful of times could write something meaningful.
It screams there were problems with thier relationship sadly

Reactions: 7
Sky news just showed and read out the shite announcement from the Harkles. They also showed a long clip of HMTQ, PP, Will, Catherine snd Harry. Again no Smeg.
ACDE97AE-B1A2-4E94-8DFE-7B67137E99AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If King Felipe and the Obamas can write those lovely heartfelt tributes and they’re not even family then why can’t H and M show that same respect!! Also HMTQ said clearly that no one else in the RF should make statements
already seen the SS say “why haven’t K and W said anything”
maybe I should get a twitter account and reply to them "do you say to your grandfather, 'my condolences to my grandfather and thank you for your service...'" they're family FFS :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.