Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still nothing on what the Obamas wrote. And Bush was first outta the gates with somethjng gracious too. Any syrupy BS from the Clintons? I cannot find the strength in my thumbs to look for myself. (Shivers briefly)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As much as I think Harry should go, honestly him, Meghan and Andrew just need to stay out of it. HRH Dukes funeral should be a pleasant as can be as a celebration of life amongst the family, without all those troublemakers there.
Completely agree. You can tell already that Megzy is not invited to the funeral, as she's sent out her PR minions to buy her a 'Trending on Twitter' moment today. The stench of paid bots frantically robo-tweeting MarkleMania is real.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
duck I wasn’t considering Andrew. He can’t not attend his own father’s funeral but it’ll be interesting how much of a role in the service they give him.
I guess Charles would do any speech on behalf of the family, or maybe William. If nothing else to maintain seniority (whilst obvs not putting the most senior - HMTQ - through it). I'd also say that Harry has to go, because if he doesn't I'd expect him to be truly done for in the eyes of the UK public, and likely those of the family as well.

Meghan, Fergie, and any other royal clingers-on should steer clear though.

Reactions: 7
There's no way the scamming spongers are coming back for the funeral right? They'll get so much backlash and Meg will throw a fit and blame the British public, media, and RF for putting stress on her and her fake bump.
I think there is a 100percent probability that Harry will be booed. And you cannot have that at the funeral but the risk is too much. Brenda will say "do us a favour. Catch it on Netflix season 12"
There will be some victim statement of " the medical professionals didn't want me flying commercial due to the covid risk and my having to quarantine for 2 weeks upon my return if I mixed with the minions. TQ said no to a private jet and so it was made impossible for me to attend"

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Will be very interesting. I feel like it will all be kept very private
It might well be, but I think it would be good if it weren't. Many families have had to cope with losses, both "expected" and "unexpected" in the last 12 months. Might be apt for a Royal recognition of this in the speeches and service ? As long as they don't take the piss and have '000s of folks rammed cheek-by-jowl, maskless, into church.

Reactions: 4
Apparently they've put out a statement on their website.
Statement for anyone whose curious...I'm surprised Meg didn't make it about herself and claim it was Prince Philip who made the alleged comment about Archie's skin color. Also this statement is cold as f.

It reads: "In loving memory of His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh, 1921-2021.

"Thank you for your service...you will be greatly missed."

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Ok they have shut down Archewell, but I feel this is such a cold statement!!
9094EECD-DFE0-46C4-8923-B75069B0EE56.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I'm glad HM has said that about the flowers. Really pisses me off, it's so wasteful and do the people go back to sort the flowers out when they're rotten and leaving plastic? Do they hell. The scenes of all those flowers rotting at KP when Diana died was horrific...... that could have meant millions of pounds going to charity instead and acheiving far more.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Meghan won't go to the funeral. She will use the death and the funeral are PR that yet again the RF, Britain, the world is racist.
She'll play the victim and feel suicidal and nearly miscarry because of the stress.
She'll also accuse the RF of not allowing her to come to the funeral when in fact I'm sure the queen will allow her.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Thanks for your service grandfather.

Wouldn't have been hard to acknowledge he is actually related to ginger prick.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.