Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Shouty persona aside, I don’t care for it so I don’t watch him in the mornings. He did get sacked because he wouldn’t apologise over a massive error in judgement with the Iraq pictures.

He wasn’t at the News of the World when that lowlife hacked Milly Dowlers phone deleting messages and giving her family false hope, so that’s not directly on him, but like plenty of tabloid editors he presided over a paper where after he had left, the newsroom paid people who thought that was acceptable.

He is taking a calculated risk by placing himself directly opposite Meghan. I think it will pay off, he is out of his GMB contract and able to go to GB tv or whatever the new news channel is. He will probably make a lot more money and might even get back into American media.
This is just to say why for people who remember these things, he will always be associated with misleading the p
Thank you!

Reactions: 4
Oh dear, that King Felipe message has set me off😢 I suspect that a memorial service will be planned for around his 100th birthday as a celebration of his life-that would be very fitting
I fancy that Philip would like us to have local street parties, some slosh on a warm summers day, crane our necks upwards as the Red Arrows fly the length & bredth of the land.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Statement for anyone whose curious...I'm surprised Meg didn't make it about herself and claim it was Prince Philip who made the alleged comment about Archie's skin color. Also this statement is cold as f.

It reads: "In loving memory of His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh, 1921-2021.

"Thank you for your service...you will be greatly missed."
The Obamas wrote a lovely statement 👏
And Harry can't even put together something warm for his grandfather 😒

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Statement for anyone whose curious...I'm surprised Meg didn't make it about herself and claim it was Prince Philip who made the alleged comment about Archie's skin color. Also this statement is cold as f.

It reads: "In loving memory of His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh, 1921-2021.

Wait. That's it?????!!!!!! Seriously?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
That’s the bare minimum statement isn’t it. His own grandfather. When Barack Obama who met him a handful of times could write something meaningful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Prince Charles is her Grandfather not Duke of Edinburgh.
I think you are mistaken.
Her father is Edward, Phillip's youngest son.
Charles is grandfather to George, Charlotte and Louis .. and a couple of other kids in socal.

Reactions: 11
bleeping hell I've seen more emotion and compassion on a pizza express TripAdvisor review
So THE DUCHESS decides to thank His Royal Highness The Prince Philip 'for his service' is it?

Really just away now and boil yer head...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Ok they have shut down Archewell, but I feel this is such a cold statement!!
View attachment 521626
sounds like they didn't get a personal call. maybe one of the staff members informed them seconds before the news break. they're salty AF. if a non family members such as Obama and others can write long elaborate personal messages, i don't see why harkles couldn't. they CHOSE not to.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Is that it???? How impersonal can you get? It's worse than saying nothing at all.
The Obama tribute brought me out in goosebumps. It is a beautiful, heartfelt and respectable tribute but that is to be expected from this classy pair.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
It was made clear that HMTQ's statement was on behalf of the entire Royal Family, but the Harkles just had to ignore that and do their own thing. They are shameless.

ETA Can you imagine? 'My grandfather has died. How can we use this to drive traffic to our website? Personal statement? Yeah Granny told me not to but why waste an opportunity to get some clicks'

• Sick
Reactions: 55
Same, not like he was a member of their(his, I'mnot including woko in the RF) family or anything 😡 Why did she feel the need to include the word "service" too?
Oh duck I missed that. What a time to have a bleeping dig.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
This might be unpopular opinion, but I am furious at Smeggy and the Chimpo.
I know what I'm going to write for Smeggy when she dies.

Me-again f***ing Markle
Thank you for your NON-Service...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.