Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every year over 50 people, mostly for less sinister reason try either to scale the Bucks fence, or try to enter Kensington palace from the Millionaires Row, occasionally with fat loot from one of the often empty townhouses.
Woe are the Harkles.

Reactions: 17
Maybe it's the SAS or the SBS trying to rescue Harribaldi and the older doll, minge must be fed up with the repeated attempts to save him. ...........or maybe it's more sinister dark forces at work......we can hope

Reactions: 20
I agree. I've always suspected they jumped before they were pushed.

Reactions: 19
That's my understanding of it, too. Caucasian's all have a strand of black DNA. So if the one-drop rule stands for anything ...

Reactions: 16
Megain the narc thinks she did everyone a huge favour by joining the RF
It’s been reported she says the UK made truckloads off of their wedding “billions”
Someone like that thinks of all she did as deserving of payment, rather than duty or community contribution.
Therefore, British taxpayer owes her and hers whenever and whatever she demands - security included.

Reactions: 32

Lovely posts he is a lowlife, useless cocksucker for minge. I wish someone could erase him he's an idiot, what does he do for a real job. This is the book that minger and ginger didn't take part in, they must take everyone for complete twat s but not the tattler s and how I wish they would view this forum it would be an education for them can you imagine being able to have contact with them on here and what we could say to them, well we all have dreams don't we??

Reactions: 15
Once we started moving out to countries with colder climates our skins gradually lightened in order to absorb more vitamin d from what little sunlight there was. The groups who stayed in the hottest countries retained their dark skins since vitamin d was so abundent and darker skins deflect the heat better.

Or something like that.

Basically, humans evolved to fit our environments and it’s mostly about the

Children of sunshine. That’s us.

Reactions: 27
Maybe this is what they meant when "police was called". I came across this that you can rent a police for 250/ day Will this be shown in their upcoming reality TV documentary?

Great post, she is probably in the process of offering free blow jobs to reduce her security costs.

Reactions: 24
“Police have been called to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's £11millon California mansion nine times in as many months, it has been revealed.”
How convenient for them. “SEE, SEE!” hear them scream. “We TOLD Pa we still needed security!”

She's obviously very stupid and doesn't understand economics/business in any way whatsoever.

Reactions: 15
Another rinse and repeat 'Stalked by the Paparazzi' for those set up pictures to merch Range Rovers and New Balance

They are pushing out a lot of generic, non time-sensitive PR this week, aren't they? They must be off on yet another freeby holiday...

Reactions: 27
Hence evolution, bye bye Bible and hello Darwin... nowhere though is there proof that a 'shred' of decency was also automatically passed down...

Reactions: 11
Re Lady C, I didn't know there is talk of M being cast as a red headed Irishwoman in the remake of The Quiet One originally played by Maureen O'Hara. Bet Freda will be pleased lol

Reactions: 14
I don't care if I never see another picture of these critters ever.

Where are these pap shots? I haven't seen any. I'm sure she's in hiding anyway with the moonbump

Reactions: 14
Good afternoon fellow Tattlers,

since a lot of you are interested in the international reactions to Meghan's and Harry's interview, I decided to post a summary of a long article in one of the premier German tabloids (Gala), that I read yesterday at the doctor's.

First I want to say, that the covering of Meghan and Harry has been nearly completely positive by the German tabloids, so I was positively surprised what I read:

The article started with the Queen. It stated that the Queen is worried sick about Prince Philip's health (Gala is a monthly tabloid, so the information is not up to date) and that the interview came at a really bad time. The journalist wrote, that the Queen was so stressed because of Prince Philip's health and the antics of Meghan and Harry, that she had to buy herself some corgi-puppies for her mental health.
Then they had different paragraphs, where they stated the main statements of the two in normal print and in cursive what the writer of the article thought about their claims.
Since you all know by heart, what the two claimed, I will just write down the opinion of the journalist:

-The author of the article does not believe, that senior courtiers denied Meghan help, when she asked for help because of her suicidal thoughts. Additionally, the journalist thinks, that Meghan should have asked the Queen, because she claimed to be so close to her.
-Prince Charles probably stopped taking Prince Harry's calls, because Harry wore his father's patience thin.
-The author thinks, that Prince Harry violated his brother's/father's boundaries, when he claimed they were trapped. He can say that for himself, but not for others
-Princess Diana would be horrified, that Prince Harry has fallen out with his brother
-The author thinks Meghan's claim of not googling the Royal Family/Prince Harry is not credible for such a strong feminist
-The only time where the article is pro Meghan is when the journalist states, that "racism is wrong" but regarding Meghan's claim that Archie was not a prince because he is mixed race he writes that according to the rules of King Edward he would not be entitled to this style until Charles is king

The article is rounded off with a big box titled "Meghan Markle: Angle or Devil?" where the allegations of staff-bullying (with a photo of Jason Knauf) and allegations regarding the earrings of the Saudi Prince (another photo of her wearing the earrings in Australia) are written about.

Also there is a big photo of Wallis Simpson wearing a dress similar to her interview-dress is shown and the author writes, that she paid tribute to Wallis Simpson with the dress she wore.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.