Harry and Meghan #86 Piers slams down his judgerly gavel, the Harkles' lies start to unravel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every year over 50 people, mostly for less sinister reason try either to scale the Bucks fence, or try to enter Kensington palace from the Millionaires Row, occasionally with fat loot from one of the often empty townhouses.
Woe are the Harkles.

Reactions: 17
Maybe it's the SAS or the SBS trying to rescue Harribaldi and the older doll, minge must be fed up with the repeated attempts to save him. ...........or maybe it's more sinister dark forces at work......we can hope

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd say that Brenda and the wiley birds at BP did know about the surrogacy plans, but were wrong-footed by the 'pregnancy' announcement at Eugenie's wedding, and then couldn't publicly contradict the story that the Harkles were putting out. Add in the disaster of the Australia tour, both diplomatically and the staff bullying incidents, and by late 2018 I'd say the decision was made that the Harkles were O.U.T. Everything after that was just window-dressing.
I agree. I've always suspected they jumped before they were pushed.

Reactions: 19
I am wrong in thinking that we all come from Africa? Isn't it the cradle of humanity and we share a common ancestor?

Also, I'm white so perhaps I'm out of order but I think the sooner we all start to recognise that there's only one race and it's the human race, the sooner we can all move on from racism.

But I could be wrong of course, and apologies to anyone I've offended with these statements.
That's my understanding of it, too. Caucasian's all have a strand of black DNA. So if the one-drop rule stands for anything ...

Reactions: 16
Harry knew full well that there'd be no security for him if he stopped being a working member of the RF. He can't have missed the huge fuss Andrew made when his daughters didn't get security. Now he has to pay for their security (although I bet its the Queen who actually pays for it).
Plus it would have been spelt out to both Harry and Megain before they left. Who the f**k do they think they are expecting British tax payers to pay for them? It's disgusting. We have better things to pay for especially at the moment with Covid.

And I'm still waiting for someone to point out that if you don't speak to your Dad and his family. Speak only to your mother whilst ignoring her family and have a long list of past friends that you no longer speak to, then at some point you have to ask yourself 'Is it me?'

Unless you're a malignant narcissist of course, then it's everyone elses fault. :mad:
Megain the narc thinks she did everyone a huge favour by joining the RF
It’s been reported she says the UK made truckloads off of their wedding “billions”
Someone like that thinks of all she did as deserving of payment, rather than duty or community contribution.
Therefore, British taxpayer owes her and hers whenever and whatever she demands - security included.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Yup - he’s looking for a race issue when there is none, and the danger is that he incites others to think there is racism and who knows what they’ll do next from that point on. Best thing is to report him - I know it’s not much but I’m not sure what else we can do.

Lovely posts he is a lowlife, useless cocksucker for minge. I wish someone could erase him he's an idiot, what does he do for a real job. This is the book that minger and ginger didn't take part in, they must take everyone for complete twit s but not the tattler s and how I wish they would view this forum it would be an education for them can you imagine being able to have contact with them on here and what we could say to them, well we all have dreams don't we??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's largely believed when we bred with the Neanderthals is why we're able to tolerate colder temps, think its that the further north we go more from say the people who were born there whatever time ago there's more to do with DNA like that we have inside ourselves this immunity from a viral form of cancer of some kind but I cant really remember to be honest
Once we started moving out to countries with colder climates our skins gradually lightened in order to absorb more vitamin d from what little sunlight there was. The groups who stayed in the hottest countries retained their dark skins since vitamin d was so abundent and darker skins deflect the heat better.

Or something like that.

Basically, humans evolved to fit our environments and it’s mostly about the ☀

Children of sunshine. That’s us.

Reactions: 27
Oh here we go again with the 'taxpayers need to pay for our security' blackmail PR...

Police have been called to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Southern California mansion nine times in as many months, official figures reveal.

Since Harry and Meghan moved in to their Montecito home with one-year-old son Archie in July last year, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office has responded to calls listed as phone requests, alarm activations and property crimes.

The data, obtained under Freedom of Information laws by the PA news agency, was released after the couple shared their security fears in their bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Officers were called four times in July last year after Harry and Meghan moved to Montecito from Los Angeles, where they had been temporarily living since leaving Canada at the start of the pandemic.

So if you decode this, their alarm was triggered by something (e.g. wildlife) a few time which didn't result in a callout or visit. Not unusual with burglar alarms if you have a cat. The police seem to have visited the property twice, which were the Christmas day incident when someone was wandering around the garden. They've already put out PR for that one.

In the real world, there were 402,000 burglaries in England and Wales last year. Actual break-ins, not someone wandering through the garden. Good luck even getting the police to turn out for them. So why exactly are the Harkles supposed to be uniquely at risk? All this PR actually says is that they have been living in Montecito for nearly a year, no-one's broken into their house (if they live there) and their service from the local police is far, far better than any UK citizen would get.
Maybe this is what they meant when "police was called". I came across this that you can rent a police for 250/ day :ROFLMAO: Will this be shown in their upcoming reality TV documentary? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Maybe this is what they meant when "police was called". I came across this that you can rent a police for 250/ day :ROFLMAO: Will this be shown in their upcoming reality TV documentary? :ROFLMAO:
Great post, she is probably in the process of offering free blow jobs to reduce her security costs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
“Police have been called to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's £11millon California mansion nine times in as many months, it has been revealed.”
How convenient for them. “SEE, SEE!” hear them scream. “We TOLD Pa we still needed security!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Megain the narc thinks she did everyone a huge favour by joining the RF
It’s been reported she says the UK made truckloads off of their wedding “billions”
Someone like that thinks of all she did as deserving of payment, rather than duty or community contribution.
Therefore, British taxpayer owes her and hers whenever and whatever she demands - security included.
She's obviously very stupid and doesn't understand economics/business in any way whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another rinse and repeat 'Stalked by the Paparazzi' for those set up pictures to merch Range Rovers and New Balance

They are pushing out a lot of generic, non time-sensitive PR this week, aren't they? They must be off on yet another freeby holiday...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Once we started moving out to countries with colder climates our skins gradually lightened in order to absorb more vitamin d from what little sunlight there was. The groups who stayed in the hottest countries retained their dark skins since vitamin d was so abundent and darker skins deflect the heat better.

Or something like that.

Basically, humans evolved to fit our environments and it’s mostly about the ☀

Children of sunshine. That’s us.
Hence evolution, bye bye Bible and hello Darwin... nowhere though is there proof that a 'shred' of decency was also automatically passed down...

Reactions: 11
Re Lady C, I didn't know there is talk of M being cast as a red headed Irishwoman in the remake of The Quiet One originally played by Maureen O'Hara. Bet Freda will be pleased lol 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Another rinse and repeat 'Stalked by the Paparazzi' for those set up pictures to merch Range Rovers and New Balance

They are pushing out a lot of generic, non time-sensitive PR this week, aren't they? They must be off on yet another freeby holiday...
I don't care if I never see another picture of these critters ever.

• Haha

Where are these pap shots? I haven't seen any. I'm sure she's in hiding anyway with the moonbump

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good afternoon fellow Tattlers,

since a lot of you are interested in the international reactions to Meghan's and Harry's interview, I decided to post a summary of a long article in one of the premier German tabloids (Gala), that I read yesterday at the doctor's.

First I want to say, that the covering of Meghan and Harry has been nearly completely positive by the German tabloids, so I was positively surprised what I read:

The article started with the Queen. It stated that the Queen is worried sick about Prince Philip's health (Gala is a monthly tabloid, so the information is not up to date) and that the interview came at a really bad time. The journalist wrote, that the Queen was so stressed because of Prince Philip's health and the antics of Meghan and Harry, that she had to buy herself some corgi-puppies for her mental health.
Then they had different paragraphs, where they stated the main statements of the two in normal print and in cursive what the writer of the article thought about their claims.
Since you all know by heart, what the two claimed, I will just write down the opinion of the journalist:

-The author of the article does not believe, that senior courtiers denied Meghan help, when she asked for help because of her suicidal thoughts. Additionally, the journalist thinks, that Meghan should have asked the Queen, because she claimed to be so close to her.
-Prince Charles probably stopped taking Prince Harry's calls, because Harry wore his father's patience thin.
-The author thinks, that Prince Harry violated his brother's/father's boundaries, when he claimed they were trapped. He can say that for himself, but not for others
-Princess Diana would be horrified, that Prince Harry has fallen out with his brother
-The author thinks Meghan's claim of not googling the Royal Family/Prince Harry is not credible for such a strong feminist
-The only time where the article is pro Meghan is when the journalist states, that "racism is wrong" but regarding Meghan's claim that Archie was not a prince because he is mixed race he writes that according to the rules of King Edward he would not be entitled to this style until Charles is king

The article is rounded off with a big box titled "Meghan Markle: Angle or Devil?" where the allegations of staff-bullying (with a photo of Jason Knauf) and allegations regarding the earrings of the Saudi Prince (another photo of her wearing the earrings in Australia) are written about.

Also there is a big photo of Wallis Simpson wearing a dress similar to her interview-dress is shown and the author writes, that she paid tribute to Wallis Simpson with the dress she wore.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.