Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not exactly sure when this aired, must have been very recently as it includes ‘Megxit’. Anyhow, I was confused as it included Anna Pasternak defending W&K and saying Meghan and Harry have ‘run off’ and shied away... I thought she was a sugar?!

Reactions: 13
That's an hilarious article:

But Palace insiders say the current crisis could've been at least partially avoided had the royals done one thing in particular. "The royals made the fateful mistake of underestimating Meghan," an insider told Best Life. "She did not grow up in a culture that revered the monarchy or one that embraced the 'stiff upper lip' ethos. She said as much when she spoke to ITV before everything blew up. Meghan wanted to get her side of the story out and in doing so, has plunged the Palace into chaos. Perhaps some of this could have been avoided if the Palace had found a mutually beneficial way of maximizing Meghan's role within the family.
Hahaha! She wanted to be Kate and HMTQ put together. She realised that she'd mis calculated. She wasn't Diana, she was on track to be the new Fergie.

I don't think she realises that a lot of Brits don't grow up revering the monarchy either, hell more than one English girl ran for the hills when confronted with the Wales boys.

It's another "they should have just given her everything she wanted and it would have all been perfect!" article. And I think they're way over estimating her importance.

And the "she's not going to hold anything back next time...!" It certainly sounds like it could be her except the author is listed as a middle aged white woman who's written a lot of royal pieces for that site.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Further to the speculation that Smeggy is using a CNN journalist’s child, Gavin, as a stand in for ‘Archie’ in photos and videos, I had another look at the friend, Brynn’s, Twitter page. Low and behold, it has been set to private! Screenshot attached.

It was fully open for all to read yesterday as she is a journalist and she shares a lot of current news articles that are of interest to her (I had a good scroll down looking for anything Smeggy related). Plus, she uses the Twitter platform to share and promote her own articles. What‘s the point of a journalist having a Twitter account set to private when the whole point of having said account is self promotion?!?!

I assume that this Brynn (the child, Gavin’s mother) has been inundated with DMs about whether the photos of ‘Archie’ are indeed her own son. I noticed a few people had messaged her directly yesterday on Twitter and one person was immediately blocked.

If the rumours are untrue, would it have been better for her to tweet that they are false? It just seems really suspicious that, not only did she start blocking people who DMd her about it yesterday, she has now set her whole account to private. Unless she is just fed up of being pestered about it and is waiting for the fuss to die down.

The plot just keeps thickening. I noticed a few of the Royal Watcher type Twitter accounts have sent the photos re Archie / Gavin to various news outlets and prominent people such as LadyC, Piers M, Camilla T. I just hope one of them will run with it and start doing some digging. This is like a massive bright pink elephant in the room that everyone knows about but nobody in the media will report on. It’s got to come out soon, hasn’t it?! It is like the worst kept secret ever! Perhaps they are waiting until the new baby is ‘delivered’?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Further to the speculation that Smeggy is using a CNN journalist’s child, Gavin, as a stand in for ‘Archie’ in photos and videos, I had another look at the friend, Brynn’s, Twitter page. Low and behold, it has been set to private! Screenshot attached.

It was fully open for all to read yesterday as she is a journalist and she shares a lot of current news articles that are of interest to her (I had a good scroll down looking for anything Smeggy related). Plus, she uses the Twitter platform to share and promote her own articles. What‘s the point of a journalist having a Twitter account set to private when the whole point of having said account is self promotion?!?!

I assume that this Brynn (the child, Gavin’s mother) has been inundated with DMs about whether the photos of ‘Archie’ are indeed her own son. I noticed a few people had messaged her directly yesterday on Twitter and one person was immediately blocked.

If the rumours are untrue, would it have been better for her to tweet that they are false? It just seems really suspicious that, not only did she start blocking people who DMd her about it yesterday, she has now set her whole account to private. Unless she is just fed up of being pestered about it and is waiting for the fuss to die down.

The plot just keeps thickening. I noticed a few of the Royal Watcher type Twitter accounts have sent the photos re Archie / Gavin to various news outlets and prominent people such as LadyC, Piers M, Camilla T. I just hope one of them will run with it and start doing some digging. This is like a massive bright pink elephant in the room that everyone knows about but nobody in the media will report on. It’s got to come out soon, hasn’t it?! It is like the worst kept secret ever! Perhaps they are waiting until the new baby is ‘delivered’?
I haven’t done any kind of forensic analysis but that gavin kid looks exactly like ‘Archie’ just from my layman’s viewpoint.

It’s all so weird, I just don’t think it would all be this shady if it was all legitimate

Reactions: 23
The moonbump thing is a bit silly.
Markle seems to wear something like a baby dol underneath.
Foundation garments are a foreign concept to her.
The original dress was alltered for modesty.
The bottom of the dress is altered in photoshop to cover the dress slit, because she has no class and walks like a hippo.
The filter used (basically a tool) is called liqify and the pucker tool can also be used, examples of usage:
The fallen bump picture shows no slit, and whoever distributed it with or without sinister motives has forgotten to photoshop the top bump away, which would be logical.
Unless one sees a camera RAW, one assumes that everything was altered.
The knee can be also a photoshop fail, namely a patch tool multiplication, which happens all the time, the getty image with the photographers name is imposed later devlin cant be found photographing that event.
Of course feel free to disregard, but I remember Catherine getting far worse photoshops, long before Markle, including dirty feet, cigarettes, and vaginal rash.
I think that the the suspect object looks very similar in colour to her handbag.

Reactions: 9
ITV did a programme this week on Lady Pamela Hicks. She's 91 and is the daughter of the late Earl Mountbatten.
She's a cousin to the Dook Of Edinburgh, a friend to the Queen and also was her lady in waiting.
She was the Queen's bridesmaid. Her daughter, India was a bridesmaid to Princess Diana.
They have both kept their dresses and show them to the camera.

She talks of how the Queen does her duty and never complains etc etc etc

I rather enjoyed it. She gives insight into what the Queen is really like.
And her Library is really rather lovely. I wanted to move in.

I'm sure it's still on the ITV hub for anyone interested.
I saw that. She didnt seem too keen on Diana though. I wonder what she thinks of Meghan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Meghan must be furious that the palace are refusing to fight back. Narcissists HATE being ignored, especially when their victims react with dignity and calmness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Meghan must be furious that the palace are refusing to fight back. Narcissists HATE being ignored, especially when their victims react with dignity and calmness.
Yes she must be seething. No wonder there is discussion about showing the rest of the interview. Hopefully if they do, hopefully it will backfire as the last one is unravelling

• Heart
Reactions: 30
100%. I think she was relying on the ‘never complain, never explain thing’ but also thought she was being so explosive and amazing that they’d have to respond

What she doesn’t seem to grasp is that she is a nobody. She married their beloved Harry, so they accommodated, welcomed and were kind to her. This doesn’t mean she’s a big deal in terms of the RF or the UK in general. She was a minor royal wife, small fry. She couldn’t handle that

Her supporters bleat on about ‘how Meghan was treated by the royal family’. She was treated with kindness, civility and normalcy, no more, no less. Oh actually apart from the hideously lavish wedding, refurbed cottage and dukedom. She is not a big deal and was never going to be. She was left to go about her business as usual, spending their money

• Heart
Reactions: 46
100%. I think she was relying on the ‘never complain, never explain thing’ but also thought she was being so explosive and amazing that they’d have to respond

What she doesn’t seem to grasp is that she is a nobody. She married their beloved Harry, so they accommodated, welcomed and were kind to her. This doesn’t mean she’s a big deal in terms of the RF or the UK in general. She was a minor royal wife, small fry. She couldn’t handle that

Her supporters bleat on about ‘how Meghan was treated by the royal family’. She was treated with kindness, civility and normalcy, no more, no less. She is not a big deal and was never going to be. She was left to go about her business as usual, spending their money
If you read the comments about them on facebook, you can tell which ones are US posters as they have been taken in by her poor me act whereas the brits have sussed her out and they dont like it. They will learn eventually

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I saw that. She didnt seem too keen on Diana though. I wonder what she thinks of Meghan
Any guesses what the dastardly duo will find it necessary to announce next Wednesday? Just coincidentally, of course! Maybe that’s why M’s gone silent, plotting her mind-boggling reveal...

Reactions: 16
If you read the comments about them on facebook, you can tell which ones are US posters as they have been taken in by her poor me act whereas the brits have sussed her out and they dont like it. They will learn eventually
I made a very generalised comment on here a couple of days ago on here basically saying Americans don’t get it. And I stand by that, but of course I don’t mean all Americans

The woke obsession with ‘having a voice’ etc etc, has blinded all the wokes from seeing the reality. Yes in the general world Meghan should be able to go about her life however she wants, do and say what she wants, blah blah. But she was a royal it doesn’t work like that! Also, Meghan did have a voice. When was she ever silenced? She had one of the biggest platforms for free speech of anyone in the world

You can’t just rock up, ignore the rules, be disrespectful and uncouth, stick your tongue out at the cameras while holding an extremely prestigious royal title.

Why not make a name for yourself as a Hollywood actress or model, where you can do these things? Oh wait, she tried that but failed because she’s a talentless nobody? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Lolllllllllllllllllllllll
How sad for alex.

😶😐🙃🙃🙃🙃😀😅😅
This fella is new on my radar.
by all accounts wiki, he’s intelligent & capable.
Outrage, this just stinks of meritocracy.

Seems he’s covered for Piers in the past.
Wonder if their agents know each or (duh-duh-duh) might be the same person or firm ?:unsure:

Reactions: 9

I guess she could just be a woman who was suddenly inundated with people asking about her son and it freaked her out so she set everything to private.

I don't really have an opinion on what's going on but it would be insane if they really were using a fake Archie to fool people. More insane than anything else almost.

I don't think the mainstream media will touch it until they're beyond sure. This is weirder than The Sun publicly questioning if James Hewitt was Harry's father. Either they're saying the Harkles are using a stand in for Archie when they don't even need to show him at all or they're going much deeper down the rabbit hole to surrogacy, moon bumps, no kid at all etc and Camilla T better have signed proof from God before The Telegraph or even The Star lets her print that.

Reactions: 22
Sorry to sort of go off-topic. But I can’t start my own posts ion Tattle yet. Does anyone know how or where I can place a bet on H&M’s baby name? I have a feeling on the name, but it’s not on the bookies list, so how do you get odds and bet on a different name? Is there a website to use? It’s actually my daughter’s name, and I have a bad inclination that they might use it, so I figure I may as well place a bet and at least benefit if they do, plus I’ll be happy if they don’t. It’s quite unusual, it’s highly unlikely they’ll use it, but I’d be gutted if they used it. I have no idea who to ask about betting sites as I never bet on stuff.
You can go to a betting site and ask them to give you odds for the one you want to bet on if it's not listed. You have to join a site (or go to a shop but I suspect they're closed due to Covid) and then should be able to message them and ask.

Good luck!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.