Harry and Meghan #84 Haz should've listened to Auntie Anne, kept his balls to stay a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot see how he could possibly return to England. How can William even act around him. Its going to be so awkward and the thing will turn into a circus with everyone watching how they interact. How are things between them going to be fixed in time. Let Harry zoom in from LA and hopefully there will be a technical failure with the connection. Its going to take a lot for me to ever want to see Harry in England again, and I dont even live in England. I can only imagine how the British must feel.
He'll show up, it's not fair not to let him but I think he will get a shock if he stays more than a day or two as he certainly won't be getting the warm reception he was used to as the formerly most popular royal.

Reactions: 26
I guess she could just be a woman who was suddenly inundated with people asking about her son and it freaked her out so she set everything to private.

I don't really have an opinion on what's going on but it would be insane if they really were using a fake Archie to fool people. More insane than anything else almost.

I don't think the mainstream media will touch it until they're beyond sure. This is weirder than The Sun publicly questioning if James Hewitt was Harry's father. Either they're saying the Harkles are using a stand in for Archie when they don't even need to show him at all or they're going much deeper down the rabbit hole to surrogacy, moon bumps, no kid at all etc and Camilla T better have signed proof from God before The Telegraph or even The Star lets her print that.
The problem for Brynn is that this video of the Gingras family was presented to millions of people in the Porker interview as being a family video of H&M and Farchy. I wonder if Porker minds that it was actually Brynn, Gavin and Gavin's dad - plus logically their dog too and not the unfortunate Guy Bogart or Pula.

Reactions: 22
The problem for Brynn is that this video of the Gingras family was presented to millions of people in the Porker interview as being a family video of H&M and Farchy. I wonder if Porker minds that it was actually Brynn, Gavin and Gavin's dad - plus logically their dog too and not the unfortunate Guy Bogart or Pula.
Does Oprah know it wasn’t them? Is a big deception and takes away from her big scoop
ETA if true of course

Reactions: 15
If the ‘white saviour’ comment to Anne from Haz is true then you have to ask what Smeg’s quick trip and photo opportunities in Africa were all about. Plus Hazza’s trips to Botswana for hunting and generally living the rich privileged life over there. I guess years of true service to save the children fades into insignificance compared to them 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeh Hazza - pot. kettle. black.
If this helps, a Pot of Colour (POC).

Isn’t he taking the piss tho? There is not a chance the baby would look like him - Oscar nominated British actor Daniel Kaluuya. It’s an easy joke because at a Brit in the US people will ask him about the Royals.
It’s the Great British Sense of Humour, subcategory Irony.
Alas, it looses signal strength across the pond so Americans generally don’t get it.

Imagine a land without an ironic smirk?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you put that a bit more forcefully, please? ..... :ROFLMAO: !!! 😘

So the Royals miscalculated and underestimated her, and let a prize asset slip through their fingers!
This Best Life article is dated 21st March 21, two weeks before the lies about the Quibi dealings two years earlier were exposed. So while the article bleats that the RF failed to maximise the potential of this treacherous stoat, she and her nincompoop husband had at the same time been secretly trying to set up merching deals.
The biggest joke here is that they've been trying to launch themselves from a platform -any platform - and ditch the RF and merch their titles since they met. Every single one of their ventures has bitten the dust and Hazzno's first paid employment is a worldwide joke.
The Best Life story reads like a Scobie piece, his writing is quite distinctive. The public blackmail threats/negotiation PR still seems to be running, doesn't it? So what is that all about then? My guess is a) shutting down the bullying investigation, which seems to have really terrified Montecito and/or b) blagging a guarantee that baby Harkellina gets her Princess title via Letters Patent as soon as the surrogate stork delivers America's one true royal, ready for Baby's First People Cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What struck me with this story too was about them signing off the design etc. It’s barely 3 months till the ceremony. I’d assume it was already done and ready to go by now surely? Along with the Gayle king comment about them wanting to heal blah blah I’d say it was Harkle PR to wheedle their way back in for money. Plus I also read that they had not intended all the comment to be about the RF being racist, just the media. Not sure why they thought it would be seen like that but it seems they might be back peddling as they realise they’ve seriously fucked up and frozen themselves out. After all, they did say they’d be back ‘in a heartbeat’ if gangan would let them mercy and do the royal bits they like so life within the RF can’t have been THAT unbearable.
As with most ‘consultations’, the deal has already been done, the design signed off, the work started & the cheque is in the post.
Just ticking off the last task on the list - ask vaguely, sort of listen & nod heads - before getting on with what had already been decided.

The work on the statue is as good as completed.
Seriously, does any one truly believe that design & actual work on a statue has just started three months before it is due to be unveiled with great pomp & the global press pack gawping?

PR froth.

Going with King Lear for thread inspiration:

Harry and Meghan #85 Sharper than a serpent's tooth, it's the Harkles telling their truth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can you put that a bit more forcefully, please? ..... :ROFLMAO: !!! 😘

So the Royals miscalculated and underestimated her, and let a prize asset slip through their fingers!
This Best Life article is dated 21st March 21, two weeks before the lies about the Quibi dealings two years earlier were exposed. So while the article bleats that the RF failed to maximise the potential of this treacherous stoat, she and her nincompoop husband had at the same time been secretly trying to set up merching deals.
The biggest joke here is that they've been trying to launch themselves from a platform -any platform - and ditch the RF and merch their titles since they met. Every single one of their ventures has bitten the dust and Hazzno's first paid employment is a worldwide joke.
No Meghan, you let the prize slip through your fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can their kids have any titles until we've had proof the kids are actually theirs? There's a reason for the release of the birth team information and it's to prove that she actually gave birth because it matters. How have they been allowed to duck with the constitutional rules that exist to protect the monarchy.
H has essentially fucked his own kids out of anything and if they get anything I may well stop loving the Royals, I never thought I could feel that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
As with most ‘consultations’, the deal has already been done, the design signed off, the work started & the cheque is in the post.
Just ticking off the last task on the list - ask vaguely, sort of listen & nod heads - before getting on with what had already been decided.

The work on the statue is as good as completed.
Seriously, does any one truly believe that design & actual work on a statue has just started three months before it is due to be unveiled with great pomp & the global press pack gawping?

PR froth.
A large bronze statue would take months to complete, maybe longer depending on the actual size, I would say it is close to complete by now. No more decisions to be made about the design. The logistics of the installation will be complicated given that it will be extremely heavy.

Reactions: 18
How can their kids have any titles until we've had proof the kids are actually theirs? There's a reason for the release of the birth team information and it's to prove that she actually gave birth because it matters. How have they been allowed to duck with the constitutional rules that exist to protect the monarchy.
H has essentially fucked his own kids out of anything and if they get anything I may well stop loving the Royals, I never thought I could feel that way.
Exactly this.

I think it's time for Hazza to come back, admit that he married a fruitcake, apologise to his family that he's acted unbelievably stupid and irresponsibly, and just get it off his chest whatever lies she's fabricated to allow him to act this way.

Then, because Tattle Investigators Inc. have done such a wonderful job in discovering the truth, a Palace representative (Piers Morgan) should go through everything with a fine tooth comb and confirm the truth to the world. Hang on ... Isn't he starting to do this tonight?

Finally, the truth about Archie/Gavin needs to be told once and for all. The poor kid's going to have an identity crisis at this rate. I propose Oprah does this, along with a lengthy apology for televising her worst ever interview without questioning some of the daft stuff that madam Chickenlegs spouted about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Exactly this.

I think it's time for Hazza to come back, admit that he married a fruitcake, apologise to his family that he's acted unbelievably stupid and irresponsibly, and just get it off his chest whatever lies she's fabricated to allow him to act this way.

Then, because Tattle Investigators Inc. have done such a wonderful job in discovering the truth, a Palace representative (Piers Morgan) should go through everything with a fine tooth comb and confirm the truth to the world. Hang on ... Isn't he starting to do this tonight?

Finally, the truth about Archie/Gavin needs to be told once and for all. The poor kid's going to have an identity crisis at this rate. I propose Oprah does this, along with a lengthy apology for televising her worst ever interview without questioning some of the daft stuff that madam Chickenlegs spouted about.
The palace know about the rumours, I think they wrongly believe it will go away. I would like a TV documentary about this, so the rest of the UK wakes up to what a big deal it is. A surrogate baby is illegitimate unless adopted and even then still exempt from peerages and royal titles.
https://royalcentral.co.uk/features...story-mystery-the-warming-pan-scandal-140948/
I can't see how Hazzbeen can ever return to the fold.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Going with King Lear for thread inspiration:

Harry and Meghan #85 Sharper than a serpent's tooth, it's the Harkles telling their truth
One of my fave King Lear quotes is "Lady Brach doth stand by the fire and stink."

Exactly this.

Have any Tattlers sent Piers any of the stuff they've unearthed?
I'm sure he's aware of most stuff, but maybe not all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought there was going to be a review at the end of March and what is happening on 7th April or are they spewing more lies and discontent. If the Rf does not remove them from the monarchy, titles and kids and everything else, I think there will be big trouble for the monarchy!! There has been overwhelming support for the R F and hope they don't let us down by giving into any of their vile demands they will be very u unpopular and lose support. These 2 bitter,twisted and potty mouthed little sh its should not receive any more press coverage in G B except for us Tattlers and on that note this forum should not be used for racial statements, we know history and try not to repeat it.

She devil can still return to the shady movie films accompanied by p imp Harry, that is all she is good for, King y thingy could be her manager and whinefrey the photographer. She devil is shady and has been into some sordid dealings no doubt. She thinks She is playing us all for fools but by bit by bit the shite is coming out. I fear for the 2 kids both parents are mentally unstable halfwits.

• Heart
One of my fave King Lear quotes is "Lady Brach doth stand by the fire and stink."

Have any Tattlers sent Piers any of the stuff they've unearthed?
I'm sure he's aware of most stuff, but maybe not all.
Awesome quote! :ROFLMAO: I've no doubt he'll have researchers scouring online.

My attitude is shifting on this I'm losing faith in the Monarchy they do need to be removed completely, treat him like an illegitimate son. If they want to have him over for Xmas - Fine, but not anywhere the actual throne. 6/7/8/9th in line is no good, he needs to be removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The biggest one for me was her whopper about how long they’d been together before getting engaged. The interviewer asked them if it had been a whirlwind and she looked over at Harry wide-eyed and dithered over whether they’d been together for “eighteen months, 2 years..?” We know from Scabies’ book they actually got engaged 3 months before it was announced in November 2018. They met in July 2017. So they were together pretty much bang on one year, most of which was a long distance relationship, before getting engaged. Pretty far off 2 years then - even if they’d actually got engaged in November it would gave been 15 months. For me it was a massive red flag about her, and what Harry said about falling in love “so incredibly quickly”? Also a massive red flag.
‘Whaaaat?’

Why lie?
It’s a way of life for these two, to bamboozle, deflect, mislead, misremember, or even just lie (allegedly).

Since birth, Hazza has had people do all the thinking & everyday heavy lifting of life for him.
He’s not had to lift a finger to survive or thrive.
He’s just had to raise an eyebrow, ask or if pushed throw a strop, to get what he wants.
He is a profoundly incapable person.
Yes, he’s good at dressing up - Prince, Action Man, Boorish Drunk, Over Privileged Numbskull etc.
Yes, he’s OK at standing to attention.
But there’s not much evidence of him paying attention.

MM - well, she’s a hustler, a grifter.
Both her parents came from modest backgrounds & they’ve had to work &/or hustle to get anything or anywhere.
WYSIWYG.
MM’s MO is there in plain sight.

He’s blundered into Meghan’s web & that suited him fine as she’s prepared to lead & he’s her spare, her wingnut.
He is fundamentally lazy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I feel like I'm sold on the surrogacy/ moonbump theories but I'm not too sure about the Archie stand in.
Firstly, I do believe that there is an Archie that is biologically the Harkles. The keeping him hidden thing, I'm still not too sure about. Is it because of potential perceived kidnapping threats? (Seeing as we've been told he doesn't have the same level of protection as Will's and Kate's kids)
Is this why they don't show his face properly?
I believe there is a Harkle child - it would be really crazy to go ahead with the whole pregnancy scam if there wasn't actually going to be a child at the end of it. How long can you pretend with child actors/ dollies/ friend's kids?

• Heart
  • Haha
The keeping him hidden thing, I'm still not too sure about. Is it because of potential perceived kidnapping threats?
By keeping him hidden they can sell his image themselves, I think it backfired when we weren't all that fussed about seeing him. . .Although Narc Mum may be keeping him hidden so she remains the star of the show instead of the actual Royals around her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.