Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bastille

Chatty Member
I'm sure I read Royals don't 'do' Pre-nups because everything belongs to 'the Royals' instead of individuals....but then Megs and Harry earning for themselves would complicate that, if they were already.

Reactions: 13

mystic cat

ITV did a programme this week on Lady Pamela Hicks. She's 91 and is the daughter of the late Earl Mountbatten.
She's a cousin to the Dook Of Edinburgh, a friend to the Queen and also was her lady in waiting.
She was the Queen's bridesmaid. Her daughter, India was a bridesmaid to Princess Diana.
They have both kept their dresses and show them to the camera.

She talks of how the Queen does her duty and never complains etc etc etc

I rather enjoyed it. She gives insight into what the Queen is really like.
And her Library is really rather lovely. I wanted to move in.

I'm sure it's still on the ITV hub for anyone interested.
I saw that. She didnt seem too keen on Diana though. I wonder what she thinks of Meghan

• Haha
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
I very much doubt that the surrogacy is ever going to be exposed for this reason and no medical professional will ever dish the dirt due to ethics and fear of losing their job.

The only way it will happen is if the surrogate comes forward but they will have signed a NDA. Their little scam is therefore unlikely to be exposed. This is how Smeggy has also got away with the fake miscarriage.

It appears to be an open secret though now. I've seen it mentioned widely on social media and in the comments section in the Daily Mail. The Harkles haven't sued anyone or these rumours or issued any denial statement 🤔
Perhaps the papers can print something along the surrogate lines and see if the Harkles sue? If they don't, that's as good as a confirmation.

• Heart

rangrang88

The moonbump thing is a bit silly.
Markle seems to wear something like a baby dol underneath.
Foundation garments are a foreign concept to her.
The original dress was alltered for modesty.
The bottom of the dress is altered in photoshop to cover the dress slit, because she has no class and walks like a hippo.
The filter used (basically a tool) is called liqify and the pucker tool can also be used, examples of usage:
The fallen bump picture shows no slit, and whoever distributed it with or without sinister motives has forgotten to photoshop the top bump away, which would be logical.
Unless one sees a camera RAW, one assumes that everything was altered.
The knee can be also a photoshop fail, namely a patch tool multiplication, which happens all the time, the getty image with the photographers name is imposed later devlin cant be found photographing that event.
Of course feel free to disregard, but I remember Catherine getting far worse photoshops, long before Markle, including dirty feet, cigarettes, and vaginal rash.
the knee one is raw photo from Getty images

the one without a slit, that’s also raw photo you can’t see the slit coz she’s walking and the angle hid the slit

Last edited:

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Piers making a mistake here:
Cue "rightwinger" accusations.
Yuck:
Edit: The origin of Markles approach to life, seems that Doria is more a influence than it seems, this is the extension of the Agape philosophy :
... this is the extension of the Agape philosophy..
Is this "Agape" as in mouths agape? What a strange name for a philosophy, mouth open like catching flies. If Dorito's involved I'm not surprised as I always found her creepy. So's Porker. Agape says they are New Thought Ancient Wisdom, agents of transformation. I bet they are. The website oozes word salad shite, it's all about control and getting money off gullible people. Porker and Inmate Doritto are in the thick of it, wallets agape.

Rubyronron

VIP Member
the
Good to hear this! I was hugely generalising and basing it on American news coverage and social media. Maybe an unfair sample size!
I Think so.
God forbid any of us base our assumptions of a whole country on reported ‘news’ and social media, or we Brits could be labelled with the same sticker 🤣🤣🤣 Oh, hang on though, isn’t part of the problem that we are?
Life must have been easier when Everything wasn’t so instantly publicised mustn’t it?

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I honestly believe that the reason why so many people in America are taken in by the Harkles is because they have bought into the Hallmark royal movie dream 😁

The Harkles are the living embodiment of the standard tale with Smeggy as the spunky all American heroine who captures the Princes' heart🤮

The Prince in these films always has a dodgy British accent (even though his kingdom is just randomly located somewhere in Europe) 😁 and the girl is always strong, beautiful and never after him for his money because she meets him when he's run off from his kingdom to live incognito 😉

That's why she pretended that she didn't know much about him during the engagement interview and the Orca interview!

View attachment 511032

She looks fucking crazy in the above pic 🤪
What's with that manic stare?
Surely any sane man would run for the hills if a woman looked at them like that 😃
Heavens, I'm watching the trailers of the first two, girl cannot act

• Haha

MillicentMargaret

• Wow

mardymare

VIP Member

Not sure if already posted - Bookworm 2's latest video. She talks about Meghan's Mirror, also possible Netflix activity from Archewell Productions with Ben Browning re. 'İnquest' (Diana) which he has the rights to, and use of Tyler Perry Studios for filming.

Notworthy

VIP Member
Ohh joy of joys!! They are the gift which keeps on giving!! If this true, they really have/are scraping the barrel!!

Sorry if this has been posted already!!
I'm certain that's an April Fool, does show how they are perceived though as thats the 3rd or 4th one now where I'm thinking hmmm possible

• Haha