Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
What's the title of the video? I tried to look it up on her channel but didn't find anything with that specific title. It sounds really interesting. Diana was obviously genuinely into humanitarian work, but she always seemed to play the victim to me (especially with Charles and Camilla), and it just seemed like she was unofficially elevated to sainthood after her death.
Not a video, it’s the title of one of her books. I just suffer from migraines so to save looking at screens too much either get audiobooks or get Alexa to read them to me! I know I’m ridiculously behind the times reading about her all these years later but I never had any patience with her. I was a teenager in the 90s and even at that age I thought she was self promoting, a liar, given far too much credit and wallowed in self pity. Because of M&H and the Lady C videos I thought I’d give her books a chance. It is really credibly written, makes you utterly sympathetic to Charles but she also paints a picture of Diana as a total victim, not of her husband, grey men in suits or the royal family but of her massive mental health problems.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Pippa M

VIP Member
Why would you invite people you have never met to your bloody wedding? The desperation is just awful. For those who didn't know them but chose to attend anyway; I pity you. Haznoballs could have invited a load of his Invictus chums but Smegma wouldn't have liked that.
Perhaps it was another money making scheme and they sold tickets to their wedding....

• Haha

DarnIt

VIP Member
Do ya see? You cannot win with people like smeggy and her indoctrinated hostage hubby. HE calls Anne racist ... she responds with what about my work with Save the Children?" (worldwide and very focused on 'children of colour' in poor countries) ... and cuntchops repliies by calling her a "White saviour who is racist".
You truly cannot win.
Hazza is rude boy, & still wokeywhite.

Were I Anne I’d have Auntieclipped him about the ear.

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
It's her knee, in my opinion. Her leg is slightly bent and her knee is protruding. Also, the angle is slightly off so it looks weird, but I think it's her knee. Honestly, I am not a fan in any sense of the word but I don't believe the surrogate rumours and I think she had IVF for both, as somebody else pointed out earlier - maybe it was Freda? The other photo of the alleged moonbump falling looks like a gust of wind to me. If it was a moonbump falling down why would it stop mid-air at her knee/calves and not hit the floor? That's not how gravity works. Plus the leg area is so narrow the moonbump would not be able to attach itself to her legs without falling further. It would have hit her ankles and a camera would have caught it. Doesn't make sense to me. Mind you, I'm not a fan of most of the Meghan conspiracy theories in general, there's enough to comment on her behaviour alone. Although, surrogacy is something that happens often and it's not a huge deal in this day and age, so it's not the most far fetched thing. I just think she was pregnant based on her weight gain and the noticeable swelling she had and I think she perhaps wore padding for safety or to accentuate the bump at times. Like I said, it's just my opinion and I wouldn't tell others what to think. I am just not sold on it, even though I recognise there are some anomalies with the situation. If there was something more solid I could change my mind.
I think it's likely to be her knee, but I still think the moonbump theory is probable.

Vanelope

VIP Member
The problem for Brynn is that this video of the Gingras family was presented to millions of people in the Porker interview as being a family video of H&M and Farchy. I wonder if Porker minds that it was actually Brynn, Gavin and Gavin's dad - plus logically their dog too and not the unfortunate Guy Bogart or Pula.
Does Oprah know it wasn’t them? Is a big deception and takes away from her big scoop
ETA if true of course

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I don't think Bea's husband was married to the mother of his child. He has a business. He looks after his son. Also, his family have been friends with Fergie for years. She isn't on my radar really.
He's also from an old aristocratic family, Beatrice is a Contessa now, I believe

Reactions: 14

Rowan

Chatty Member
Note how Smegs has all but disappeared since the Oprah interview?
I wonder why?
Perhaps she can be bothered with the pretending to be pregnant show this time or is aware of how unpopular the interview has made her and us hiding out...

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
I'm still not convinced on the whole Gav/Archie thing - yet 😉 Need some more evidence to convince me, such as this:

• Wow

50sGirl

VIP Member
Yep and the hilarious thing is that she's now trading off being a 'black woman' when she deliberately made herself look white😂

View attachment 510564
Re the Oprah interview, because there were so many “revelations” did anyone actually report on how different her face looked from when we last saw her?

Also, years ago on her Tig blog, I’m sure I recall there being a post to Thomas on Father’s Day thanking him for the Markle nose! But it’s not natural is it?!

Edit: here it is, it was Instagram...

19E849B4-7F47-4C8F-A256-913889196B72.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
On Facebook, re an article about Alex Beresford quitting social media.

Please, enlighten me, where is a less racist country? A better system? A fairer democracy? More free speech? More meritocracy?

Christ some people are so dense and overly privileged. We are so anti racist here that actually white people are made to feel guilty for their race. Get a fucking grip we are not a racist country

I said it earlier on this thread but it seems now that if you criticise a POC you’re a racist, no questions asked. I know this seems off topic but the GMB/Piers/Alex scenario was directly caused by the Oprah interview
View attachment 509772
I guess they didn't read the report and memo that the uk is not racist

MollyMooo

She will try to but it won't fly. The financial backing alone would be astronomical with no guarantee of success. I definitely think it is a dream of hers and she'd have financed it for a good part herself, from merching the Royal family. They were meant to be raking in cash from their schemes and banking it (possibly for her political career) while Charles and the tax payers funded their security and their holibobs bobbing around the world on behalf of Brenda with all expenses paid by the bottomless royal purse. Brenda buggered up their plans every which way and that's what is drivinng smeggy crazy about it all. It wasn't meant to be like this and they are struggling as only millionaires can struggle:rolleyes:. Fucking twats. But smeggy wants into politics. She wants it bad.
Another obstacle might be the fragrant kamala. Posting flowery tributes to the escaped ex royals is one thing, but kamala won't be handing over her female-biracial political crown to an intruder who hasn't earned her stripes. She'll feign support but will make sure smeggy knows her place and stays in her box.
I actually think she will enter the political arena. I might be completely wrong but I think she has got the backing of some powerful people in the shadows. Without a doubt you have to have an enormous pot of 💵 to run a campaign, far more than they have. It wouldn’t surprise me if there’s a lot going on in the background that’s giving her so much confidence.

• Heart

Bastille

Chatty Member
Maybe Lady C invoked Anne into this because she knows Anne is trusted and if asked about this shit show will likely tell the most truth.....

Gorgon

I guess she could just be a woman who was suddenly inundated with people asking about her son and it freaked her out so she set everything to private.

I don't really have an opinion on what's going on but it would be insane if they really were using a fake Archie to fool people. More insane than anything else almost.

I don't think the mainstream media will touch it until they're beyond sure. This is weirder than The Sun publicly questioning if James Hewitt was Harry's father. Either they're saying the Harkles are using a stand in for Archie when they don't even need to show him at all or they're going much deeper down the rabbit hole to surrogacy, moon bumps, no kid at all etc and Camilla T better have signed proof from God before The Telegraph or even The Star lets her print that.
No Uk paper or mag could print medical details without the subject’s consent, whether they know and have proof or not. It is a rule on their code of ethics and editors have been fired over that.