Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittypops

VIP Member
What would happen if Hazzno retreated back, a child in each arm, asking for sympathy and apologising profusely for his stupidity, would anyone not just accept it, but also, would they trust him? I wouldn't want to see it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

DarnIt

VIP Member
oh my archie fell off lol

i wonder what color bump did she use....dark or light shade of white? LOL

this is the original photo

what do you guys think ? what is that thing? that can't be her knee coz it looks more darker than her very WHITE legs lol

if you look closely the “thing” looks bent her legs are straight and moving or stepping forward. It’s impossible for it to be her knee and bent like that?
Hmmm, could be knobbly knees.
Which reminds me to get chicken out of the freezer.
But that frock is cut in a very odd way.
1617468025709.jpeg

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Everything they do, including keeping Archie under wraps is designed to get them inches in the media, the quicker people stop caring, the quicker these 2 will disappear, something Meghan is terrified will happen. Quite frankly I don't care what their crotch goblin looks like
... and ever-diminishing inches for Hazno's knob no doubt.

• Haha

MillicentMargaret

Troian’s father is a mega tv producer - he did everything in the 80s and 90s that wasn’t Aaron spelling it seemed. So she’s a Hollywood princess - a real one. I wouldn’t assume she was biracial from her pics so maybe she stays quiet to avoid being accused of claiming blackness when no one would racially profile her as black or mixed race.
Yes and he's currently getting royalties from the mega NCIS franchise and she's successful in her own right. I can see why her being Patrick's girlfriend/wife would cause "Little Miss Feminist who can't stop tearing down any other successful women who don't kiss arse" a lot of issues.

Like I said, I'm not sure if I believe the rumours of Meghan and Patrick but it wouldn't be surprising either.

DarnIt

VIP Member
Speaking to him over a tannoy from her control room telling him what he can and can’t do. He’s eating a ham sandwich in the kitchen

“Um babe, we’re VEGAN!!” blares around the house and he despondently puts it in the bin
By now, he carries that voice inside his head as an eternal inner critic.

AOC is due on BBC Radio 2 Jeremy Vine show after 1pm today....might THE WEDDING come up in conversation 🤔🤔🤔
Damage limitation under air cover of Easter.

Reactions: 13

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
@DarnIt
Yep, upskirt photos, and coming out of a car.
The place had posters claiming to be real royalty, unlike the
"wisteria sisters" and princess Charlote was viperette, after Carole the Viper, a photo of Katherine Heigl from a movie set with brown hair in a denim west was used as evidence of "hagard" Kate smoking.
The above later gave much fuel to the paid sussex loons.
Also Kate being a transvestite, and never giving birth because to thin.
WHAAAT? Never heard of any of this. Is it a joke? Is this on the dark web??? :eek: :eek:
If it's sugaz shite it's not worth repeating here as we know our Catherine is not "hagard" and smoking. If this rubbish gave fuel to the SuxSquitters, I'm sure you will agree we should ignore it and let them fester in their own shit.

• Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
One of my fave King Lear quotes is "Lady Brach doth stand by the fire and stink."

Have any Tattlers sent Piers any of the stuff they've unearthed?
I'm sure he's aware of most stuff, but maybe not all.
Piers is on at 4pm tomorrow. Is that British time, and which channel. Does anyone know. I seem to have drawn a blank.

mb1202

VIP Member
Not exactly sure when this aired, must have been very recently as it includes ‘Megxit’. Anyhow, I was confused as it included Anna Pasternak defending W&K and saying Meghan and Harry have ‘run off’ and shied away... I thought she was a sugar?!

Nannyto2

VIP Member
This is truly awful, would love for Tom & Lorenzo to have a shot at it (very funny fashion, style, etc commentators - in NY, I think)!
Geez those eyes there is not a picture of her without those laser stare eyes
Pure evil behind them

• Wow

Hoohumm

Are titles given in an official royal ceremony like when they knight people? Or does the Queen just sign a paper and that is it?

I actually agree with a law that would require any prince/Princess to live and be educated in the UK. How can you expect to be Prince of somewhere but don’t even know the history, language and culture of the place? Harry’s kids won’t know Buckingham Palace from Westminster.
As it stand unless Queen Elizabeth changes letters patent again, which I think she would have done already, when Charles becomes King they legally become Prince and Princess like Louise and James Wessex. They are styled as children of an Earl because their parents knew they would never become working royals. I imagine Charles thought Harry and whoever his wife would be would be sensible like this and style any children as children of a Duke. Meghan will obviously not do this. Even Sophie has said when her kids are 18 they can choose themselves to be styled as a Princess and a Prince but she can't see it happening.

There is sometimes a ceremony when the Prince of Wales title is bestowed upon the Duke of Cornwall of the time as that is not automatic and granted by the monarch. Edward VIII and Charles both had these in Wales

Evangelina

VIP Member
Crystal ball mode on:
Lady C brought Anne in, it may prompt the Harkles to refute it and claim Charles or Camilla.
They take a break, after baby and the divorce rumours start because the break did nothing.
Markle accuses Harry and Kate of affair and breaks the internet.
Meanwhile her vassals in work mode: