Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
That's ... peculiar. When was the second picture taken and does it line up with the age progression from the date of the baby pic?
Apparently the kid on the right is 7 months older, but we have only ever seen a doll/PR pieces, we've never seen the real child in real time. So it could be Gavin that's used in place of Archie. I have no idea.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
I didn't see it as flattering at all.
Diana was a dangerous pathological liar.
The Bashir interview observed after Diana's secret tapes around 1991, shows a beginers guide to
1. Preparing an exit strategy.
2. Rewriting marital history.
Harry just believes in her sainthood, and shares the same pathologies.
One day his deluded self will claim that he did all this damage to "save" the others.
I didn’t mean you thought it was flattering, I meant Harry thinks it’s flattering. Me just writing too quickly in a messy way, sorry, chuck!

• Heart

pellegrino

Chatty Member
What would happen if Hazzno retreated back, a child in each arm, asking for sympathy and apologising profusely for his stupidity, would anyone not just accept it, but also, would they trust him? I wouldn't want to see it.
He could stick the children dolls, in a suitcase, they could go in the hold, no need to use his arms at all

• Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
What would happen if Hazzno retreated back, a child in each arm, asking for sympathy and apologising profusely for his stupidity, would anyone not just accept it, but also, would they trust him? I wouldn't want to see it.
I think he’d be welcomed back by the public if that happened tbh. He was the most well liked member of the family for years and if he was truly sorry or god forbid he was subject of spousal abuse he would get the public behind him. In their eyes he’s still Diana’s son who walked behind the coffin. (As is William but yanno... )

SoTiredMomma

• Wow

Kezzle

I’ve just googled her and am now a stan - she created quantum leap with Donald! Also named her daughter after the character she played. And she was the voice of Ziggy. V cool.
Troian was actually in an episode of Quantum Leap as a young girl who could see Sam in his true form. Also there is an episode named after her.

Sorry back to the Harkles....

• Wow

Starburst_87

Honestly, I think I rather unfairly dismissed Lady C before - listening to The Real Diana is genuinely fascinating. Especially in light of everything going on currently. The part I’ve reached, she’s just now reeling off the tons of royals who’ve consulted psychiatrists, etc over the years freely and without thinking it at all a big deal. Hardly any of them haven’t it seems. They sound incredibly mental health aware and with a healthy, proactive approach to it, particularly when you think we’re talking pre mid eighties. It makes the Harkles’ lie about being denied help all the more ridiculous, annoying and frustrating.
What's the title of the video? I tried to look it up on her channel but didn't find anything with that specific title. It sounds really interesting. Diana was obviously genuinely into humanitarian work, but she always seemed to play the victim to me (especially with Charles and Camilla), and it just seemed like she was unofficially elevated to sainthood after her death.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Is it possible that rather than exchanging vows with the Archbishop, they were instead repudiating an earlier ceremony of some sort in order to clear the way for the big wedding to be 100% legal? Depending obviously under which religion any earlier ceremony was conducted, or what it actually was? (Double foil hat on.)

Last edited:

Grannyapple68

That should be interesting. A C-section surgical operation, with a home birth and a Doula ululating in the shadows waving bunches of smoking herbs.
In attendance: Chimpo the Gynae Obs. . I look forward to reading the headlines next day.
Some peeps on this site or others (can't remember) are suggesting the doula is in fact the surrogate so MM could get away with a home birth.

• Wow
  • Haha

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I am still yet to see evidence of racist comments about him, or Meghan? Apparently simply stating that people are racist is enough. Ffs

Of course there will be some nasty small minded people online using slurs etc but to make out that it’s the general sentiment of the British public is vile and untrue
I haven't seen any either, nothing at all.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
I can find fault with almost every single picture and no, not because it's woko. Her clothes, shoes etc so many bad choices!
She looks like a sack tied in the middle.

Hes not much better, suits from Man at C&A, etc

• Haha

Poppea

VIP Member
Do we truly think the political rumours are true? Is she actually so self obsessed and reality challenged that she doesn’t realise any political campaign of hers would be the biggest flop in the history of flops?!! I can’t actually fathom that someone, even Smirkle, could be that blind!
No campaign involved. She tries to get K. Harris style the seat of a woman who is going to 'pop her clogs', as @freda19 puts it, soon. Or at least who will step back before the term is over.

WestSideIsDaBest

Well said liar liar, I think all the women in r f are strong women and have the last word so much dignity and quiet about it it's a shame these ignorant be-wigged mouthpieces don't adopt some of this, they really need a lesson in diplomacy and tact still, you can't polish a turd.😁
Totally agree with this, even historically the men (hard stare at Henry the 8th) have been blinded by their cock or power and sometimes both. The queens and women have quietly seemed to put duty for their country ahead of their own needs and wants.

• Haha
  • Heart

HadBax

Chatty Member
oh my archie fell off lol

i wonder what color bump did she use....dark or light shade of white? LOL

this is the original photo

what do you guys think ? what is that thing? that can't be her knee coz it looks more darker than her very WHITE legs lol

if you look closely the “thing” looks bent her legs are straight and moving or stepping forward. It’s impossible for it to be her knee and bent like that?
That definitely looks strange. I don’t see how it could possibly be her knee, given the positioning of her legs. Interestingly, she still has a smallish bump that she’s clutching in the same photo.

• Haha