Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Does angry know when the angry white man (😝) will be writing his book on MerMeg or has he started? How long do these things usually take? Am chomping to read it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would be wonderful if Scabies married that ex-Ken Doll thing - Jessica? They would make beautiful babehs together!
I think a fine bride for Scrotie would be Jocelyn Wildenstein. She's got everything a bottom-feeding hack like Scrotie could want, full lips, tumbling blonde locks, piercing green eyes just like Markus's, and drawn-on eyebrows just like his!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Harry is going to regret throwing away his relationship with his family because you know when Meghan finally gets fed up with him, he will try to run back to the royal family and they will all turn their backs on him and leave him with nothing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This article is excellent 😅

'Harry’s description of his new role is so clichéd and vacuous it barely resembles speech at all.'
🤣
This is wonderful.

Harry genuinely seems to believe that his life of unrivalled privilege qualifies him to offer advice to the rest of us – and that we’ll be grateful for his nuggets of wisdom. Perhaps this is not his fault. After all, the kinds of statements he comes out with adorn classroom walls and are made into pretty motivational posters to be sold on Etsy stalls. ‘I may not be there yet but I am closer than I was yesterday.’ ‘If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.’ ‘Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.’ We come across these schmaltzy affirmations so frequently it is hardly unreasonable to assume wisdom and life experience can be summed up in the right motivational quote. Who needs to read literature or study philosophy if a snappy quotation will set us on the right track?

Writing in Ars Vitae, Elisabeth Lasch-Quinn explores what happens when we ‘allow our modern therapeutic culture, with its elevation of personal desires into a secular religion of the self, to set the terms for how we make sense of life’. One consequence, she suggests, is the degradation of philosophy into soundbites for self-improvement.

Every time he speaks in public, Prince Harry unwittingly reflects something about our own society back to us. His determination to find and expose his own psychological vulnerabilities; his egotistical centering of the self and the elevation of his feelings above all else; his obsession with mental health as a lifelong individual project, are all a product of a culture that cultivates personal vulnerability and provides only a therapeutic response. Today, every social and political issue from lockdown to unemployment to racism is interpreted as a potential source of trauma and a threat to our mental health. Life-coaching, self-care and professional therapeutic interventions are considered vital to our very survival. So it should hardly come as a surprise that Harry has not only internalised this message but is happy to profit from selling it back to us.

The queen may be head of the Church of England but Harry is pitching to be head of the secular religion of the self. ‘I firmly believe that focusing on and prioritising our mental fitness unlocks potential and opportunity that we never knew we had inside of us’, he tells us. We can – and should – laugh at his Californian psychobabble. But it’s not just Harry – it’s the cult of vulnerability and therapy he’s aspiring to lead that we need to question.
[/quote]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I accidentally watched some of the engagement interview yesterday and they were both going on about how great and supportive and amazing his family had been towards Meghan and their relationship... now he's saying that from the start there was issues?? Which story are we meant to believe
The family she never had, remember.

The obvious signs before the marriage were that she's a nasty manipulator who only cares about herself.

Reactions: 35
I read that she told him she was pregnant so they had to marry, then she had a 'miscarriage'. His parents found out that the pregnancy had been a lie, so had the marriage annulled on grounds of deception.
That's the version I read somewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Copying from the interview, here's Harry's actual words about that conversation. The closest Harry gets to anything race-related is to say he was asked 'what will the kids look like' when Oprah put that sentence to him.

Oprah: Well, what is particularly striking is what Meghan shared with us earlier, is that no one wants to admit that there’s anything about race or that race has played a role in the trolling and the vitriol, and yet Meghan shared with us that there was a conversation with you about Archie’s skin tone.
Harry: Mm-hmm.
Oprah: What was that conversation?
Harry: That conversation I’m never going to share, but at the time . . . at the time, it was awkward. I was a bit shocked.
Oprah: Can you . . . can you tell us what the question was?
Harry: No. I don’t . . . I’m not comfortable with sharing that.
Oprah: OK.
Harry: But that was . . . that was right at the beginning, right?
Oprah: Like, what will the baby look like?
Harry: Yeah, what will the kids look like?
Oprah: What will the kids look like?
Harry: But that was right at the beginning, when she wasn’t going to get security, when members of my family were suggesting that she carries on acting, because there was not enough money to pay for her, and all this sort of stuff. Like, there was some real obvious signs before we even got married that this was going to be really hard.
She put the words into his mouth, it's on record that she did.
If this is the basis of their bombshell claim of RF racial prejudice against the moonbump it's a joke and the three of them look like tit-stirring fools.
ETA Thanks for setting it out like this. And you and the other sleuthers on this thread for the sleuthing in general, who keep diggjng out nuggets of info that I would never be able to find!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They planned that last time as well then bailed on it.
In the UK they had the pretend dash to the "Portland" hospital to appear to have the baby. In the US it will probably just appear as there will be no scrutiny like there was here the first time round with Farky.

Reactions: 26
Really??? 🤢🤢 Why does everyone have to be compared to Meghan?
I wanted to tweet her to tell her what a stupid article it is, but she doesn't appear to be on Twitter.

I can see the very down to earth, no nonsense Anne being able to see straight through the typical actressessy breathy faux-affection and 'sparkle' that Meghan likes to project in public when eyes are on her. You see the way the light in her eyes goes on and off like a switch even on camera sometimes, when something angers or distracts her? I can imagine she ramped the sparkle up to nuclear levels for the first few meetings with Harry's family, and those who have lived a bit longer and are a bit smarter than Harry tend to see right through it. A lot of people are easily taken in by fake niceness though. Prince Philip said many years ago, 'Anne only cares about it if it farts and eats hay' ... she prefers horses to people. She's not seduced by glamorous people talking bullshit and overdoing the compliments to get in your favour.

Andrew on the other hand IS easily impressed by dodgy glamorous Americans ... as we've seen with his choice of mates in Jeffrey Epstein.
Well the engagement interview was beyond cringe :oops: 🤮

Where's this poll? Has it ended?

Are you talking about the fact that Anne sussed Minge out and didn't like her? She's was spot on, but I thought the issue was that H&M between them faked a recollection that RF members were speculating about the colour of Farky's skin? With Hazzno doped up and Minge lying about everything they don't seem to know when or if anything about Farky's colour was said or who said it. It's just another damp squib in their bitter reveal with Porker.
Not sure what's meant in the post above that "Lady C outed her"? (Anne). Outed her about what?
ETA I don't watch Lady C. She speaks far too quickly for me. Is there a way to slow her down .....? :LOL:
I do, now I know I can speed her up. It took up too much time otherwise!

In other words, Megzy is FUMING that Hazza's had an entire week in the headlines with his two jobs, so time to send out more Meghan-centric PR.

Anyone else notice this bit?

The Duchess of Sussex is expecting her daughter in early summer, royal sources tell us, and the baby will be the first-ever royal to be born in the US.....

The birth of the baby girl — who will become princess when her grandfather Prince Charles eventually ascends the throne — could not be more different from that of her brother.

ETA Doh! Of course - Zara and Mike's baby was a home birth......
I thought one of Freddie Windsor's children was born in the USA?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh GOD it just occurred to me - aside from the fact that they claimed to want a home birth the first time around with Farchie - this "giving birth like a peasant in the humble surroundings of her 14 bed architectural abortion of a McMansion" thing is probably a snipe at Zara Phillips, too. Didn't she just have one at home five minutes ago?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think a fine bride for Scrotie would be Jocelyn Wildenstein. She's got everything a bottom-feeding hack like Scrotie could want, full lips, tumbling blonde locks, piercing green eyes just like Markus's, and drawn-on eyebrows just like his!
But no penis!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh GOD it just occurred to me - aside from the fact that they claimed to want a home birth the first time around with Farchie - this "giving birth like a peasant in the humble surroundings of her 14 bed architectural abortion of a McMansion" thing is probably a snipe at Zara Phillips, too. Didn't she just have one at home five minutes ago?
I think that we should have poll as where the hatching is going to happen: bathroom no. 4, chicken coop or archie playhouse? Feel free to add

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In other words, Megzy is FUMING that Hazza's had an entire week in the headlines with his two jobs, so time to send out more Meghan-centric PR.

Anyone else notice this bit?

The Duchess of Sussex is expecting her daughter in early summer, royal sources tell us, and the baby will be the first-ever royal to be born in the US.....

The birth of the baby girl — who will become princess when her grandfather Prince Charles eventually ascends the throne — could not be more different from that of her brother.

ETA Doh! Of course - Zara and Mike's baby was a home birth......
I wonder if the Royal Source is the Scrote? Love the assumption that the newborn "will be a princess". No she won't, because Minge isn't pregnant. They know that a child born of a surrogate can't get a title so she's hanging on for dear life to her moonbump and the pretence that this is a genuine pregnancy.

Does angry know when the angry white man (😝) will be writing his book on MerMeg or has he started? How long do these things usually take? Am chomping to read it!
From memory it will be published next year, and there was a bidding war. Bower will probably be well on the way to getting the outline but will have to wait until any press restrictions are lifted, if they are, about Farchy and the birth and surrounding matters. Otherwise there will be a big gap and this could be why he's not written his book before now. ...Just guessing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.