Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's basically saying she's a liar, without actually saying the words. They were probably practicing their vows and no more than that, not even a mock ceremony.
Yes pretty much. He's also trying to balance his religious obligation to keep pastoral matters confidential, whilst making a short comment that confirms when their legal wedding took place. I'm just noticing Welby's phrasing: 'I signed the wedding certificate, which is a legal document, and I would have committed a serious criminal offence if I signed it knowing it was false. So you can make what you like about. But the legal wedding was on the Saturday'.

That phrasing isn't quite right to me. I really think there is something else going on here in the background about the legalities of their wedding. What Welby has said though is enough to close that chapter, and if there is anything murky about (say) prior secret Botswana wedding, they'll keep a lid on it until the divorce happens.

ETA Full interview (and full of Welbyisms)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just a random thought, but can you imagine how entertaining it will when Harry has to help Farchie and Princess Diana with their homework? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He's spoken but what is he actually saying? We know they were married on 19th May but that wasn't the question surely? We want to know about the secret cottage garden ceremony. Who are @repubblica? Why is he talking to them and not the press to clear the air?
He has made it crystal clear that whatever happy-clappy event they talked him into attending on the 16th of May was not a wedding. He couldn't be any clearer on that and actually is almost saying " You are telling lies and I'm happy to meet with anyone from Scotland yard should anyone else choose to accuse me of falsifying a wedding certificate on 19th May." As in, " Go on, I dare ya!".
I think she and her chorts set him up. As in should hazza come to his senses and opt out on 19th and not turn up she can say "Well it doesn't matter we already married secretly, so suck on that and sort out my alimony NOW!"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Good news from monecito. Baby Diana Harkelina D'Shawndra arrived early.
Who said Fedex were unreliable ?
She was immediately unpacked and rushed out to the garden to pose for a sweet family portrait in the Little Mermaid pool that aunty Orca bought mummy meggy in thanks for the honest and totally truthful and reliable interview.

Suck on that lemon from her garden/freezer you bunch of haterz!🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Agreed and I can’t understand it at all. People who are genuine victims usually don’t want to be cast in that light. They want to move beyond it, not be defined by it. Baffling.

ETA Revenge is a dish best served cold. Gawd knows what they think they need to serve up revenge for, but at every meal, for ever more? Honestly?
There was a clip of him on one of her friends insta accounts around the time of the interview which was quickly taken down but that seems odd to me - the friend would know not to post it, I’m thinking double bluff?

Reactions: 8

with comments by Valentine Low (reported on bullying) and Ken (Uncle Ken) Wharfe (bodyguard to Diana and boys). Warning - some interview clips of the lies and the chicken coop......

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He has made it crystal clear that whatever happy-clappy event they talked him into attending on the 16th of May was not a wedding. He couldn't be any clearer on that and actually is almost saying " You are telling lies and I'm happy to meet with anyone from Scotland yard should anyone else choose to accuse me of falsifying a wedding certificate on 19th May." As in, " Go on, I dare ya!".
I think she and her chorts set him up. As in should hazza come to his senses and opt out on 19th and not turn up she can say "Well it doesn't matter we already married secretly, so suck on that and sort out my alimony NOW!"
Erm. Welby has made it clear he didn't marry them earlier, I think, as those were 'private and pastoral meetings'. The big one is whether they had married elsewhere like Botswana. Yes I've got a 'Go on, I dare ya!' vibe about his comments about the legal wedding as well.

It's taken too long for this to be said, and it's being said too elaborately, when a two sentence factual comment from Lambeth Palace should have emerged within 24 hours if this was straightforward.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
View attachment 506572
Im assuming this means Eugenie and Beatrice
"Hang on, Eugenie, Beatrice. Let's be quite clear, nobody in the UK gives one shiny shite about either of you and your Dad is the biggest non-H&M shaped problem in the family. Cutting you all adrift would likely be belting PR for the Palace, so wind your necks in. A lot."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Hang on, Eugenie, Beatrice. Let's be quite clear, nobody in the UK gives one shiny shite about either of you and your Dad is the biggest non-H&M shaped problem in the family. Cutting you all adrift would likely be belting PR for the Palace, so wind your necks in. A lot."
I’m doubtful about this. There’s never been chat before about the girls wanting in. They quietly go about their lives and show up at family events, ascot etc. Wouldn’t be stunned if this came from the gruesome twosome since they’re constantly trying to push the E is Megs bestie narrative despite them constantly shitting on her.

Reactions: 33
I’m doubtful about this. There’s never been chat before about the girls wanting in. They quietly go about their lives and show up at family events, ascot etc. Wouldn’t be stunned if this came from the gruesome twosome since they’re constantly trying to push the E is Megs bestie narrative despite them constantly shitting on her.
They've certainly been pretty good value up to now, I'll grant you. Heads down, ostensibly employed and discreet. But, then again, their father isn't the sharpest tool in the box and clearly has massive entitlement issues. And their mother has a pretty decent track record of going through money like water then asking for more, so who knows what is lying dormant in their characters ?

Reactions: 7
Announce your preggers at me wedding? Rob me wedding? Try to rob me tiara?
Yeah we are both still in awe of you Megz. We're the only ones in touch with you, NOBODY TOLD US TO SEVER CONTACT and we are cocky cause our Dad is hated and our Mums a joke.

I dont believe a word of this narrative> She knows the weakest link.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I found this video of when she was supposedly 'pregnant' with Archie:

Had two full term pregnancies and I swear it would be physically impossible and against nature for a pregnancy bump to swing from side to side like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes pretty much. He's also trying to balance his religious obligation to keep pastoral matters confidential, whilst making a short comment that confirms when their legal wedding took place. I'm just noticing Welby's phrasing: 'I signed the wedding certificate, which is a legal document, and I would have committed a serious criminal offence if I signed it knowing it was false. So you can make what you like about. But the legal wedding was on the Saturday'.

That phrasing isn't quite right to me. I really think there is something else going on here in the background about the legalities of their wedding. What Welby has said though is enough to close that chapter, and if there is anything murky about (say) prior secret Botswana wedding, they'll keep a lid on it until the divorce happens.

ETA Full interview (and full of Welbyisms)

Well, for me it clears up Bugger all.

1) its 2 weeks too late
2) its clear as mud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Had two full term pregnancies and I swear it would be physically impossible and against nature for a pregnancy bump to swing from side to side like that!
I am thinking her fake bump come loose and no one mention it to her, she didnt feel that it had come loose or someone didnt tell her because they wanting her to get caught out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is it, exactly. The monarchy exists only by consent of the people and is accountable to the people through Parliament. Consent and accountability are key, and the biggest threat to the monarchy is not from Orca and her ilk in the US but from royal supporters in the UK and Commonwealth who feel betrayed and wonder what the duck the monarchy is for after all, if not to uphold our values and justifiable pride.
And the more the Harkles & thier sugars attack Our Queen I have noticed more & more Brits and even Non Brits are leaping in to Defend her ( the Queen that is }

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You see, what I don't get is, if its a moon bump it wouldn't move like that. A baby is in the amniotic sac and as that is full of water, I can believe a pregnant stomach could move like that especially viewed in slow motion.
Well I know mine didn’t
Stomach muscles would keep things in place or you would see every pregnant women wobbly like bloody jelly’s all over the place 😂
If it did I’d feel sea sick lol
I’ve never seen a pregnant women’s stomach move side to side change size in the matter of hours
And the only time I’ve seen anything slip down was at the birth

You see, what I don't get is, if its a moon bump it wouldn't move like that. A baby is in the amniotic sac and as that is full of water, I can believe a pregnant stomach could move like that especially viewed in slow motion.
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet they are rowing already.

Id bet on it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Id bet on it.

She always looks like a sack of spuds, as well. Ill-fitting clothes, no deportment, etc.

H will be lounging around shirtless, swigging beer out of cans, etc. but hes served for his Nan and Country, he can choose to do so

Of course. I bet she gets sulky an

Id bet on it.

Of course. I bet she gets sulky and moody and she will turn on him next. I bet she’s already plotting her next drama, how to get out of this mess, keep Harry’s money and the house and make people feel sorry for her

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.