Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I now have the greatest admiration and respect for Princess Anne ... What a gal!:D

Armegeddon had some nerve trying to throw her under the bus and Harry has never looked so much like a weasel for his part in this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I now have the greatest admiration and respect for Princess Anne ... What a gal!:D
She's my new hero.

Now wait for the onslaught of dopey hate towards Anne from the Sugars, most of which will be based on her age, race and looks, because they're so feminist and anti-racist and love strong wimmin, innit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
She's my new hero.

Now wait for the onslaught of dopey hate towards Anne from the Sugars, most of which will be based on her age, race and looks, because they're so feminist and anti-racist and love strong wimmin, innit.
Shall we set our watches for a Scoboid Tweet about 'angry old white princesses....'

• Haha
Reactions: 46
And they have built such a tight knit family group that Zara begged Autumn not to return to Canada and the two Phillipses are managing to live together despite being separated. There were no issues there at all and Autumn was welcomed gladly and she’s been a great family addition and good mum, never mind the impending divorce.

Anne is a great judge of character, always has been and is the safest member of the family it could have been now that Lady C’s outed her. I mean, most put her up there as among their favourite Royals and that won’t change.

My friend just texted me and said “you said it was Anne the day after the interview” so I’ve got my smug, Mystic Meg hat on! Just had a hunch it was her but we all knew it had been totally twisted, nothing to do with colour and all to do with character.
Are you talking about the fact that Anne sussed Minge out and didn't like her? She's was spot on, but I thought the issue was that H&M between them faked a recollection that RF members were speculating about the colour of Farky's skin? With Hazzno doped up and Minge lying about everything they don't seem to know when or if anything about Farky's colour was said or who said it. It's just another damp squib in their bitter reveal with Porker.
Not sure what's meant in the post above that "Lady C outed her"? (Anne). Outed her about what?
ETA I don't watch Lady C. She speaks far too quickly for me. Is there a way to slow her down .....? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The way Lady C tells it, Princess Anne mentioned cultural differences and being 'the wrong sort of American', probably thinking about Autumn being the right sort of Canadian, by all accounts she has really fitted in well around Gatcombe Park, despite the marriage in the end collapsing. Meghan has picked up on the 'wrong sort of American' phrase and weaponised it as racism.

Anyone else thinking that it's probably better for the RF that this turns out to be Princess Anne? Who is known to be a straight talker?
On the other forum there is a thread that no biracial person have stud up for MM. Intriguing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Shall we set our watches for a Scoboid Tweet about 'angry old white princesses....'
For sure.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; there's no more suitable an avatar for Meghan Markle than Scobie - a vain, bitter, bumlicking, bottom of the barrel Heat 'journalist' with a face like a melted plastic plate from all his tragic tweakments, with an eternal social climber air about him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Lady C has a new video.

She reveals the Royal who criticised Meghan is....
.......Princess Anne!

Apparently Anne was strongly against the marriage from the beginning as she thought Meghan's character and conduct made her totally unsuited to Harry, the family and the role. Meghan has persuaded Harry that Anne's criticisms were based on racism, even though Anne has never made any objection based on racial grounds. These are conversations that happened before the marriage, which Anne thought was going to be a disastrous mistake for Harry and also for the RF.

Anne was right!

ETA. Lady C has three separate sources for this information. She's confident that she's correct.
Wow!
I can see how M would have turned any general concern about her into racism but what I do wonder is how on earth did she or Harry turn a concern over a marriage into something as specific as concerns over the colour of a future baby? If this is all true that the skin tone was never mentioned then that would have to been made up by M & H, I can't see how else that type of conversation can be misinterpreted. If so, it's very sick indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For sure.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; there's no more suitable an avatar for Meghan Markle than Scobie - a vain, bitter, bumlicking, bottom of the barrel Heat 'journalist' with a face like a melted plastic plate from all his tragic tweakments, with an eternal social climber air about him.
I would be wonderful if Scabies married that ex-Ken Doll thing - Jessica? They would make beautiful babehs together!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Tbh, If I was a person of colour I'd be really angry that The Hag was trying to represent my group. I mean, she's everything that's to be despised. The sugars are telling people they're a bunch of skanky low lifes by supporting Haggy.

I'd rather identify as a rat than The Hag. At least rats are intelligent and make good parents.

The sugars are a bunch of racists because all they see is what colour someone is, not whether they're a decent person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Are you talking about the fact that Anne sussed Minge out and didn't like her? She's was spot on, but I thought the issue was that H&M between them faked a recollection that RF members were speculating about the colour of Farky's skin? With Hazzno doped up and Minge lying about everything they don't seem to know when or if anything about Farky's colour was said or who said it. It's just another damp squib in their bitter reveal with Porker.
Not sure what's meant in the post above that "Lady C outed her"? (Anne). Outed her about what?
Copying from the interview, here's Harry's actual words about that conversation. The closest Harry gets to anything race-related is to say he was asked 'what will the kids look like' when Oprah put that sentence to him.

Oprah: Well, what is particularly striking is what Meghan shared with us earlier, is that no one wants to admit that there’s anything about race or that race has played a role in the trolling and the vitriol, and yet Meghan shared with us that there was a conversation with you about Archie’s skin tone.
Harry: Mm-hmm.
Oprah: What was that conversation?
Harry: That conversation I’m never going to share, but at the time . . . at the time, it was awkward. I was a bit shocked.
Oprah: Can you . . . can you tell us what the question was?
Harry: No. I don’t . . . I’m not comfortable with sharing that.
Oprah: OK.
Harry: But that was . . . that was right at the beginning, right?
Oprah: Like, what will the baby look like?
Harry: Yeah, what will the kids look like?
Oprah: What will the kids look like?
Harry: But that was right at the beginning, when she wasn’t going to get security, when members of my family were suggesting that she carries on acting, because there was not enough money to pay for her, and all this sort of stuff. Like, there was some real obvious signs before we even got married that this was going to be really hard.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Tbh, If I was a person of colour I'd be really angry that The Hag was trying to represent my group. I mean, she's everything that's to be despised. The sugars are telling people they're a bunch of skanky low lifes by supporting Haggy.

I'd rather identify as a rat than The Hag. At least rats are intelligent and make good parents.

The sugars are a bunch of racists because all they see is what colour someone is, not whether they're a decent person.
I understand you girl! I am POC and if someone barks 'racism' without actually proving it, it really boils my blood as the true efforts of victim of racism gets sweeped away in dustpan

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Markle magic still at work
Yeah well, maybe the glimpse of the magic meggy minge has done the trick.
Poor Serena's minge has been markled. :eek:

As someone wise posted upthread, "Be careful who you let on board your ship ... " etc etc.
Sounds like the good ship Ohamian/Williams has sprung a leak and is sinking. Women rarely publicly admit marriage being "tough" unless there are issues, or as a feeble attempt to joggle the hubby into stepping up his game.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Copying from the interview, here's Harry's actual words about that conversation. The closest Harry gets to anything race-related is to say he was asked 'what will the kids look like' when Oprah put that sentence to him.

Oprah: Well, what is particularly striking is what Meghan shared with us earlier, is that no one wants to admit that there’s anything about race or that race has played a role in the trolling and the vitriol, and yet Meghan shared with us that there was a conversation with you about Archie’s skin tone.
Harry: Mm-hmm.
Oprah: What was that conversation?
Harry: That conversation I’m never going to share, but at the time . . . at the time, it was awkward. I was a bit shocked.
Oprah: Can you . . . can you tell us what the question was?
Harry: No. I don’t . . . I’m not comfortable with sharing that.
Oprah: OK.
Harry: But that was . . . that was right at the beginning, right?
Oprah: Like, what will the baby look like?
Harry: Yeah, what will the kids look like?
Oprah: What will the kids look like?
Harry: But that was right at the beginning, when she wasn’t going to get security, when members of my family were suggesting that she carries on acting, because there was not enough money to pay for her, and all this sort of stuff. Like, there was some real obvious signs before we even got married that this was going to be really hard.
Haznos real beef here is obviously money related not race related. He's a mingy stingy whiney baby!

I don't believe for 5 seconds that it was suggested that Smeggy carry on acting due to their being no funds 🙄 Surely that was suggested in case she wanted to. We all know that she spent a bloody fortune on clothes (probably more than I've spent in my entire life!)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Interesting female empowerment icon MM has gone for the jugular of predominantly the women in the family isn't it .... other than the casting director queen. She really does try and savage her competition. She's a lying ratbag. I was more sympathetic to a misconstruement before I knew it was Anne - Anne is judgemental about everyone and everything - but not about race! She just does not suffer fools gladly. Now I think it's a deliberate lie and a ploy.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Might we dare to hope that the RF have had a wee jamboree and agreed that Anne will take one for the team and own this
'whatever was said' scenario.
Anne is not one to mince her words or opinion and could be an ideal fall guy.

I'd pay to view her giving H&M a piece of her mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Haznos real beef here is obviously money related not race related. He's a mingy stingy whiney baby!
Absolutely. He's the most entitled bastard in the family, bar none. Really thinks he should be funded out the royal purse and dad's estates ie. from the hard work of the people who live on the estates and the taxpayer because he's 'born to it', even if he lives 7000 miles away from Britain and does merch deals. He's an appalling character and I really think it's down to being thick as mud, as well as the youngest and pandered to instead of having his arse kicked regularly for his failings as a kid and being told to step up as an adult or else.

I don't believe for 5 seconds that it was suggested that Smeggy carry on acting due to their being no funds 🙄 Surely that was suggested in case she wanted to. We all know that she spent a bloody fortune on clothes (probably more than I've spent in my entire life!)
Yep, they didn't think a working royal life would suit Ms. Thang with all the protocols and restrictions and OBVIOUSLY they were right. She couldn't or wouldn't learn protocol, overspent like Imelda bleeping Marcos on her inevitably ill-fitting designer shite, and not even British designer shite, foreign designer shite, and made a stupid dumb pig of herself acting the entitled fool at various events like Wimbeldon. She's a bleeping car crash human being and I wish to hell they'd forced Harry's hand and made them duck off from the beginning. Obviously Smeggers thought she could get the funding she wanted as a working royal AND force her merch game on The Firm while eventually bleeping off with all funding intact to Hollywood again. She was wrong, and that's what led to her epic flounce.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.