Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a horrible and arrogant thing to have printed. The Queen and her family need huge apologies from Megara. HUGE
But also HILARIOUS! As if MM is 'resilient' next to Women who have taken on Royal duties, A bleeping War, Shaken hands with the people who murdered a dear friend because it was needed, faced the Diana fallout and all the horrors of the World that HMQ had to not react to despite knowing the worst of it. Megz is delusional and so is this prick. But agree it's disrespect in extremis and surely has potential for a lawsuit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It's actualy not about the RF but the General Public and at this point, giving those 2 anything would be far more damaging to the Monarchy than anything said on the Oprah chat show.
It's something that Meghan never really understood about the RF, they are there by consent and the taxpayers fund them. Currently in my opinion the Royal Family are value for money hence why they still exist.
This is it, exactly. The monarchy exists only by consent of the people and is accountable to the people through Parliament. Consent and accountability are key, and the biggest threat to the monarchy is not from Orca and her ilk in the US but from royal supporters in the UK and Commonwealth who feel betrayed and wonder what the duck the monarchy is for after all, if not to uphold our values and justifiable pride.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We are enraged, but these things actually work for them.
Offer Queen help, lol with diversity= back in the headlines.
Teh evil whitey rejects their offer= their target audience satisfied, and their loons can continue the Harkles narrative in the US.
See the random guy from Suits actually threatening the Queen.
The Harkles DGAF about UK, Europe.
Also:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm not on tumblr, but he is friend with Eddy Redmine
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/Markus+Anderson?sort=top

This Tumblr link is great. It’s got loads of Insta screenshots and perhaps the photos are still available on the accounts shown. @Bubblesdahling some of these would be good for Wiki.
Thanks @JAR21 I haven't caught up thread wise for a couple of days but when I wrangle the laptop off one of the kids I'll add it to the wiki. I'm sure redmane and Anderson know each other from Soho house Turkey back in 2015?

Reactions: 16
Such deluded divas a big kick up the arse would be more appropriate i think they have underestimated our Liz she has put better than her in their place with a few well chosen words. Wonder if the end of March statement is still happening, no titles, no recognition buggar all for those 2 lowlife mouthpieces, it makes me curious if there are any of their camp viewing this forum do hope that oops whinefest, and the king thing habe looked at it. Those 2 gobby, arrogant women should be ashamed at the level ofshiite they are wading through, character assassination works both ways, over rated,over paid windbags

Reactions: 18
It's this photo that leaves me agog, who the hell wears White AND decides a long walk away from the camera is a good idea?
View attachment 505859
It's ridiculous. The bump was too high up and too prominent. I had a nine pounder and a c section and my bump wasn't that size, and it was squishy and easily compressed into my knickers. She's a bloody idiot. I think she's enjoying trolling everyone. That white dress was two fingers up to us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree totally about the PR need, though I’ve always been a fan of the monarchy. I passionately oppose the idea of both political power and military power being vested in the same individual. It is entirely right that our Monarch keeps all the pomp, pageantry, history and glory for herself as well as crucially having our military answer solely to her, as she doesn’t have the power to abuse it. By the same token, it is also right that our elected leader who holds true political power is forbidden from directing armies, giving honours, living in palaces and surrounding themselves with any of the tokens which even hint at authoritarianism. It also does our Prime Ministers no harm to have to attend the Monarch and give account of themselves to a wise old lady every week. It goes a long way towards keeping them honest. Constitutional monarchy leads to a head of state who is well trained, stable, impartial and comparatively cheap who can unite their people when necessary.

I very much like the Irish system too but even then, as lovely as their wee man Higgins is, their presidents have normally come from one side of the political aisle or the other so not as unifying a figure as the Queen. Plus you have to pay to elect them every 7 years. Brits wouldn’t know what they had till it was too late if they voted for a republic. I’d never want a copy of France or America’s system. Too much risk of big headed idiots marching into dictator territory, as Trump proved on 6th January.

Its why Meagain and particularly Hazzard are making me so furious because they’re threatening something vital that I think does a good job. Andrew too for that matter. They all need dumping from the line of succession pronto.
Well said.☺
I do wonder why people think that electing a Head of State could ever be a non-political process? The more power invested in it, the more political it would become. The UK (fading, as we are constantly told that we are) is still a global soft power (year by year one of the top Soft Superpowers, if I recollect) and influential in many, many ways. I don't think it would be remotely possible to keep politics out of an election of that sort. Can you imagine the foreign influence wars, the subversion, bribery and corruption that would go on? The chumocracy is bad enough as it is the House of Commons.
Speaking of which, I've noticed articles about scrapping hereditary peers - I'm in favour of that, all right. Wonder if that's being talked about to divert attention away from questions about the institution of monarchy?

It's ridiculous. The bump was too high up and too prominent. I had a nine pounder and a c section and my bump wasn't that size, and it was squishy and easily compressed into my knickers. She's a bloody idiot. I think she's enjoying trolling everyone. That white dress was two fingers up to us all.
My bump is still squishy and compressed into my knickers on a daily basis. Sixteen years since the last one...🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Xiaxue's commentary is spot on, she is astute (and very awesome) and she is having NONE of it. "You're not the Little Mermaid, you're Ursula". " You rescue chickens? Don't tell me you don't eat chickens!" 😂

Daily Mail has this story
Interesting and not surprising. But, as with what happened to Piers Morgan, you may silence people on one platform but there are other places people like Dan can go to get their view across.

I've seen how people are sniggering over PM's exit from GMB and speculating how the Sussexes must be gleeful. I am sure they are to some extent but he hasn't really gone anywhere. Also, I would imagine it would have been more satisfying for MM if he had apologised publicly after calling her out relentlessly for months and months - imagine the glee! However, Piers chose not to and I'm not surprised - for one, he is financially stable enough to take that kind of hit and he has a lot of contacts. Also it would have been fake to have apologised because we know he would not have meant it so at least he was being true to himself. So, it's a short-lived victory for the Sussexes and his detractors because he has not really gone anywhere; he is still expressing his opinion about not believing MM, he has his Daily Mail column and ITV will continue to work with him and he'll most likely find another gig where he won't have to censor himself and I think he's really going to declare open season on the Sussexes now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have been reading the Camilla Tominhey thread on twitter which linked to the original SS call to arms, I don't think I have read one reply in support of the SS but lots telling them to seek psychological help. I think people really have had enough and it will be interesting to see what stunt they pull next as you just know, like every previous thing they have attempted, its going to blow up in their faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've seen how people are sniggering over PM's exit from GMB and speculating how the Sussexes must be gleeful. I am sure they are to some extent but he hasn't really gone anywhere. Also, I would imagine it would have been more satisfying for MM if he had apologised publicly after calling her out relentlessly for months and months - imagine the glee! However, Piers chose not to and I'm not surprised - for one, he is financially stable enough to take that kind of hit and he has a lot of contacts. Also it would have been fake to have apologised because we know he would not have meant it so at least he was being true to himself. So, it's a short-lived victory for the Sussexes and his detractors because he has not really gone anywhere; he is still expressing his opinion about not believing MM, he has his Daily Mail column and ITV will continue to work with him and he'll most likely find another gig where he won't have to censor himself and I think he's really going to declare open season on the Sussexes now.
Piers could always come back to America. I bet Megz is something he and Alex Jones would finally agree on. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Camilla Tominey is my new favourite person. She obviously knows all the tit which has gone down and isn't taking it anymore

I'm wondering if there's a strategic way to ridicule the Sussex Squaddies (bloody cultural appropriation - I happen to live in Sussex) - by retweeting their obvious stupidities under a sarky comment, whilst @-ing them to a big name like Camilla Tominey or Piers Morgan. A bit of limelight on the hatred might disinfect it?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
But also HILARIOUS! As if MM is 'resilient' next to Women who have taken on Royal duties, A bleeping War, Shaken hands with the people who murdered a dear friend because it was needed, faced the Diana fallout and all the horrors of the World that HMQ had to not react to despite knowing the worst of it. Megz is delusional and so is this prick. But agree it's disrespect in extremis and surely has potential for a lawsuit.
Don't forget that she once woke up in the night to find an intruder in her bedroom. That's something that most of us would totally freak out over. The Queen behaved calmly and kept him talking whilst she called for help. The woman has nerves of steel.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Agreed and I can’t understand it at all. People who are genuine victims usually don’t want to be cast in that light. They want to move beyond it, not be defined by it. Baffling.

ETA Revenge is a dish best served cold. Gawd knows what they think they need to serve up revenge for, but at every meal, for ever more? Honestly?
Well said! If they acknowledged their great good fortune they'd collapse like pricked balloons. Their victimhood is all they've got to sustain them so they'll keep looking for revenge where they can find it.
There are five negative articles in the Daily Express, each one about a different lie told during the interview. Hazzno's unmentioned money from the QM, Catherine's support and welcome for MM (by Carolyn Durand), Farky's security, BP turning Minge away when she begged for help with mental health issues, and H&M's security bill.
After the massive build-up to the Porker interview everyone held their breath waiting for the Pearls of Truth to fall from the lips of this mendacious pair and topple the Royal Family. What a joke, their Truths are Untruths and Porker was fed a load of porkies!

Am catching up with the thread and these DE articles may already have been posted, sorry.

Wow this still of the video is seriously frightening and gave me the shivers. The malevolence is coming out so clearly even in the photo, and see how she slithers to her right to get a better view of Catherine. Thank God MM's poisonous presence is gone from the RF. Just wow. :eek:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It's this photo that leaves me agog, who the hell wears White AND decides a long walk away from the camera is a good idea?
View attachment 505859
I give you: someone with absolute certainty that there’s nowt to leak (tmi:oops:)...

And she doesn't demand security for herself or her children ! :confused:

Also if it did happen, it would be a good excuse for the royal family to say he needs to come back to the UK where he can be looked after properly and kept safe.

And why does she have to guide him here - does she know her way round Windsor Castle more than him?
Tottertarti!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.