Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

bleeping hilarious!!
Trying to keep up with his 'very bright' wife šŸ¤£
It's increasingly obvious that Smeggy is nowhere near as bright as she thinks she is. An intelligent person wouldn't be sniping at the royal family thinking that it reflects well on her!
She comes across as mean petty and stupid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Brilliant Wu! :love:

This was just my take on the Daily Star exclusive. I found it odd that H&M say in this article that they believed that Porka would "make their story believable and reliable in the US....as Oprah was trustworthy" etc.
Although their interview was full of lies, holes and inconsistencies it's as though they are peeved with Porka for not having magicked it all true, and because of Porka's fame made viewers believe that everything they said was Gospel. They thought that Porka could turn their lies into facts like water into wine.
They've now seen the public reaction and the fallout to what they thought would be a Dead Cert Dream Team, the Porka 'N Minge Duo, and it's not what they were expecting. This could be why there's the slant in the article that they relied on Porka and are possibly disappointed that she didn't get their message and Truth across. If so it's a scary example of how deranged they are, as even a chat-show host as big as Porka can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
Wu could be our singing Prime Minister - certainly deserves a chair in the Cabinet - bravo!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes itā€™s from Quora - Benjamin Smallbrook.
Thank you ... it just seems so far fetched, yet in all of this anything seems possible :oops:

But that's not for the RF to do, it's the law of the UK and has been challenged recently in court.
what `I meant was, it does affect line of succession into the future, if say George marries and his wife has to have IVF or even consider a surrogacy for their child, this has an impact on the RF's Current succession laws. If they decide to up hold "of the body " succession may fall to Charlotte's offspring. Its a fast changing world, and I think the RF needs to reflect that.

Baroness Bruck on Twitter has this information on surrogacy
View attachment 504674
Thank you @Scotch Mist
This is what we needed for clarification

I'm just still angry there hasn't been a defending of kate officially. And markle and her fans, sugars and Hollywood have essentially just tried to happily bully another woman and her family. I want Oprah and her ilk to pay!
Slowly , slowly catchy monkey....all good things will come to pass!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It's increasingly obvious that Smeggy is nowhere near as bright as she thinks she is. An intelligent person wouldn't be sniping at the royal family thinking that it reflects well on her!
Another story built around a quote from 'Professor' Jonathan Shalit. He normally pops up to say the Harkles will be a billion dollar brand, Meghan is fighting off movie deals and similar dribble. He's on the payroll for these sort of quotes.

Thank you ... it just seems so far fetched, yet in all of this anything seems possible :oops:

what `I meant was, it does affect line of succession into the future, if say George marries and his wife has to have IVF or even consider a surrogacy for their child, this has an impact on the RF's Current succession laws. If they decide to up hold "of the body " succession may fall to Charlotte's offspring. Its a fast changing world, and I think the RF needs to reflect that.

Thank you @Scotch Mist
This is what we needed for clarification
They made one important change before George's birth, which allowed the first born child, male or female, to inherit the crown. That was a big and a crucial change. The monarchy adapts gradually over time. Any decisions around surrogacy are questions that don't affect Charles, William or George, but the next in line again. That's a long way away. Although, Charles will have planned some adjustments along the lines of the Swedish Royal family, which quite sensibly include the requirement to be educated in Sweden.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I replied to a comment on social media saying look at her IMDb and no response. Thatā€™s because if you look at it youā€™ll easily see she was a nobody bit part actress. Main part in a made for TV movie hallmark type film. Sheā€™s dismal in any of the clips Iā€™ve been unfortunate enough to have seen her in
..."She's dismal in any of the clips ... I've seen her in". Come on, that's a bit harsh. Haven't you seen the iconic Filing Cabinet love scene in Suits when the doomed attorneys prove their love? It's Paralegal Minge and that alien with a head like a bullet all forehead and no chin. In a cupboard. For sheer romance that scene beats Titanic, Gone With The Wind and Zhivago imho.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
..."She's dismal in any of the clips ... I've seen her in". Come on, that's a bit harsh. Haven't you seen the iconic Filing Cabinet love scene in Suits when the doomed attorneys prove their love? It's Paralegal Minge and that alien with a head like a bullet all forehead and no chin. In a cupboard. For sheer romance that scene beats Titanic, Gone With The Wind and Zhivago imho.
Youā€™re so right Iā€™m not giving her enough credit. She was destined for Hollywood. Look at this absolute masterclass from about 0.40. Move over Jodie Comer!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another story built around a quote from 'Professor' Jonathan Shalit. He normally pops up to say the Harkles will be a billion dollar brand, Meghan is fighting off movie deals and similar dribble. He's on the payroll for these sort of quotes.

They made one important change before George's birth, which allowed the first born child, male or female, to inherit the crown. That was a big and a crucial change. The monarchy adapts gradually over time. Any decisions around surrogacy are questions that don't affect Charles, William or George, but the next in line again. That's a long way away. Although, Charles will have planned some adjustments along the lines of the Swedish Royal family, which quite sensibly include the requirement to be educated in Sweden.
Ooh that's interesting and of course it makes sense for the child to be educated in the home country.
If Charles implements a similar policy then Smeggys children are totally out as they are bound to be educated in America!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Cant say I am sorry I missed that but I think I have seen a picture of it. She looks no better than a tart!! As Prince Philip allegedly told Harry, you dont marry an actress. Pity he didnt take any notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cant say I am sorry I missed that but I think I have seen a picture of it. She looks no better than a tart!! As Prince Philip allegedly told Harry, you dont marry an actress. Pity he didnt take any notice.
The sad thing about all of this crap is that Hazno would probably not have been allowed to marry her if she was a white low rent actress.

If he had married a white starlet and she had then acted in the same way then none of these people would be on her side either! The only reason she has any support is because of the claims of racism!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Right, this morning on my IG account an article popped up discussing the next moves MM ab JCMH could be considering to keep the pressure on regarding security cost. I have to say I went to have another look and I can't find it now so I could quote the source.... There was a strong feeling that as we've had the intruders at their Cali mansion ( highly skeptical ). we may now get the Kidnapping of Archie !! Yes, honestly, the thought is that as we have no clear pictures of Archie, no first hand witnesses of the child and as he is allegedly not living with them, this would be a right problem for the FBI /CIA looking for an almost invisible child . I do think this is highly improbable, but interesting none the less. Surely, the Markle if Archie does exist will have family photos of him. BUT if he didn't exist after all it would be a very "convenient " for them.

I truly hope this is just someone putting the wrong sums together, I wouldn't wish that on anybody.... Just passing on what I read. I would be interested to know if anybody else saw that article? Wish I'd paid more attention now.
Several pages behind, but this is an OMG moment!

OMG!

Reactions: 8
That's what cracked me up 'bright wife' nah she ain't bright she's just cunning

• Haha
Reactions: 23
(Utterly off topic, please ignore, but... last night I dreamt I was being frantically pawed and clawed by kittens while asleep on the sofa after watching Line of Duty), when fully awake, other half only absorbed a few words of what I was saying about this and summed it up as "kittens attacking, huh, what?"... I blame @kittenattack for their great name).

As you were

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I remember watching the wedding with my mum and she piped up that she wondered if Megz was already pregnant due to a look that passed between H&M when the vicar mentioned children. She said it was like they had a secret between the two of them regarding babies. This makes so much sense!
She was pretending to be pregnant and that's how she trapped him into marriage.

Reactions: 19

Surely some investigative journalists out there must be aware there may have been moonbumps used and surely they will be digging around.

The Sun got hold of the marriage certificate by buying a copy.
Anybody researching their family tree can buy Birth, Death and Marriage certificates - so has anyone bought a copy of Archie's?
Or is there some legal block on it?
Hmmmm, this is interesting. The first appearances of Archie showed him as a new-ish born baby. According to the link above, were Archie born by surrogate then she is his natural mother. Births in the UK by law are to registered within 6 weeks of birth & so the natural mother would have been expected to register the birth. Once the child is registered then the new parents, providing a small set of criteria are met, can register the child by a Parental Order - if weā€™ll managed, it is possible for the process to be expedited. So if Archie is UK born he will have a UK birth certificate who ever he was born to. Were Archie not born in the UK, matters are more complex but the essential process is the same.

MM has played a blinder is some respects around her pregnancy, giving birth & then presenting Archie- firmly in control & eking out images etc. However, I think she made some fundamental miscalculations up front.
Firstly, the condition of being ā€˜by body bornā€™ - after all how many people knew that before now?
Hardly expect it to be so of someone who did not know the British national anthem, even after living in Canada as an adult.
MM expected the Royal Stork to deliver the Prince badge along with bebe, or at least arrive by post.

By not following the BAU of a royal-ish pregnancy & birth, she has lead to wild speculation about the actual pregnancy.
The smart thing would have been to be in the care of the Royal Medics, natural pregnancy or not (IFSWIM), because she would have tended to with care from an experienced crew who would understand the pressure of a pregnancy under such scrutiny. These are up-to-date medical teams well versed in protocols of surrogacy. Maybe even have looked after the surrogate mother? Loose thread there to pull later.

Not dressing well or with care during her pregnancy.
Bit too much body con mebbe.
Yes, sheā€™s yogabendy, is it possible to crouch on heels like that when so pregnant?
Who knows what the ā€™moonbumpā€™ was about, what was that thing?

Announcing the labour when she had already given birth - bad PR?
Coldly formal note on gates at BP.

Archiesā€™s first appearance.
Here I wonder: both Kate & Diana appeared on hospital steps within hours to present newborn. Each time new mum emerges for photo op all washed & brushed, in a stylish loose frock that elegantly drapes over apres-bebe tummy. Cheers from loyal wellwishers outside the hospital, the nation oohs & aaahs over sweet pictures, marvels over how well everyone looks & waves off new mum to get home, climb into something baggy & get some zzzzzz.

So YOY does MM pitch up to present Archie a few days after birth in the most uncomfortable unflattering safari dress with a tie belt hoiked over her bebe belly (which I thought looked quite high). For a woman who has spent Ā£1000s on dresses to be worn for a few hours, why did she go for skint on this occasion when the pix would be syndicated worldwide? Seems odd to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Hmmmm, this is interesting. The first appearances of Archie showed him as a new-ish born baby. According to the link above, were Archie born by surrogate then she is his natural mother. Births in the UK by law are to registered within 6 weeks of birth & so the natural mother would have been expected to register the birth. Once the child is registered then the new parents, providing a small set of criteria are met, can register the child by a Parental Order - if weā€™ll managed, it is possible for the process to be expedited. So if Archie is UK born he will have a UK birth certificate who ever he was born to. Were Archie not born in the UK, matters are more complex but the essential process is the same.

MM has played a blinder is some respects around her pregnancy, giving birth & then presenting Archie- firmly in control & eking out images etc. However, I think she made some fundamental miscalculations up front.
Firstly, the condition of being ā€˜by body bornā€™ - after all how many people knew that before now?
Hardly expect it to be so of someone who did not know the British national anthem, even after living in Canada as an adult.
MM expected the Royal Stork to deliver the Prince badge along with bebe, or at least arrive by post.

By not following the BAU of a royal-ish pregnancy & birth, she has lead to wild speculation about the actual pregnancy.
The smart thing would have been to be in the care of the Royal Medics, natural pregnancy or not (IFSWIM), because she would have tended to with care from an experienced crew who would understand the pressure of a pregnancy under such scrutiny. These are up-to-date medical teams well versed in protocols of surrogacy. Maybe even have looked after the surrogate mother? Loose thread there to pull later.

Not dressing well or with care during her pregnancy.
Bit too much body con mebbe.
Yes, sheā€™s yogabendy, is it possible to crouch on heels like that when so pregnant?
Who knows what the ā€™moonbumpā€™ was about, what was that thing?

Announcing the labour when she had already given birth - bad PR?
Coldly formal note on gates at BP.

Archiesā€™s first appearance.
Here I wonder: both Kate & Diana appeared on hospital steps within hours to present newborn. Each time new mum emerges for photo op all washed & brushed, in a stylish loose frock that elegantly drapes over apres-bebe tummy. Cheers from loyal wellwishers outside the hospital, the nation oohs & aaahs over sweet pictures, marvels over how well everyone looks & waves off new mum to get home, climb into something baggy & get some zzzzzz.

So YOY does MM pitch up to present Archie a few days after birth in the most uncomfortable unflattering safari dress with a tie belt hoiked over her bebe belly (which I thought looked quite high). For a woman who has spent Ā£1000s on dresses to be worn for a few hours, why did she go for skint on this occasion when the pix would be syndicated worldwide? Seems odd to me.
The thing that is most odd to me is the Notice pinned to the easel.
There are no Clinician's signatures.

And I can't help but keep thinking of Alice in Wonderland when she meets the Cheshire Cat.
Alice enters a kitchen where a Duchess is feeding a baby. The Cheshire Cat is on top of a cupboard grinning and the Cook is putting loads of pepper into some soup.
The Duchess and baby keep sneezing and when Alice looks at the baby, she sees it is a Pig and it runs off.
Im not saying Archie is a pig, but there are pots and pans being chucked all over the kitchen and the Duchess keeps screaming "off with her head" to Alice.

Makes me think of Meghan chucking stuff about when her deceptions are discovered.

• Haha
There's been controversy about the birth certificate, as M changed her name on it (so that it says Her Royal Highness, The Duchess of Sussex on it, not Rachel Meghan etc). She claimed it was at the orders of the Palace. They immediately said it was her choice. It's all a bit weird and I don't quite understand what it was all about. As usual, Markle revels in mystification and obfuscation, smoke and mirrors, leading us all to speculate wildly.
Found this online:
ā€œBy contrast, the replacement certiļ¬cate issued in England and Wales was designed to
mirror as far as possible a certiļ¬cate issued in respect of an entry held in a local register of
births, although there were subtle differences between the two forms, resulting from the
circumstances of the registration; speciļ¬cally that the Parental Order entry is made on
production of a court order rather than information provided by an informant (typically the
childā€™s mother or father). An entry in a Register of Births contains 17 spaces for
information to be provided, whereas the Parental Order entry only contains 13. However,
these differences are unlikely to be evident to anyone not familiar with the details of the
two types of certiļ¬cate, and are readily apparent only when the two certiļ¬cates are placed
side by side.ā€

so thatā€™s how you can tell if a surrogate has been used -Archies BC naming H&M will only contain 13 spaces for info.

ETA:just realised this might be wrong as the article I was reading was published in 2010 so may have changed since then. Itā€™s here if anyone is more legally minded to understand it -https://www.researchgate.net/publication/239798284_Parental_Orders_and_identity_registration_one_country_three_systems

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.