Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharon is a legend and should carry on with suing that bloody tv station. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the way she holds that child is so unnatural which makes me wonder how many times she was holding an actual baby??

The worst thing I feel is the bloody injustice of it all to drag out all that shite on oops whinefree to a family that were too dignified to slug it out on their low terms and that they put the whole of this Country through the wringer,bullying,whining twit s and now they are surprised at the venom that is coming back at them and we have only just started. Some of the awful things the yanks are saying about us and I have not seen one post on here that slags off the people of the USA, only their gobby, ignorant chat show hosts, with huge chips on their shoulders with tit for brains who don't know their heads from their arses

We have a right to be angry and let them have it Sussex shi t shovellers
say it like it is girl!

oops whinefree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think this is a really good question. As I understand it the answer at the moment is YES , they couldn't be in line to the throne because of being carried by a Surrogate. The RF need to seriously consider re the advancement in IVF. and Surrogacy, I wonder if this is a time when the RF may need to have a look at all the "off the body" wording . It is part of our modern world now and will only become more sophisticated. I'm absolutely sure when the marriage of MM and H happened that surrogacy was not one of the worries they had about this union . I could be wrong....
But that's not for the RF to do, it's the law of the UK and has been challenged recently in court.

Reactions: 11
I think this is a really good question. As I understand it the answer at the moment is YES , they couldn't be in line to the throne because of being carried by a Surrogate. The RF need to seriously consider re the advancement in IVF. and Surrogacy, I wonder if this is a time when the RF may need to have a look at all the "off the body" wording . It is part of our modern world now and will only become more sophisticated. I'm absolutely sure when the marriage of MM and H happened that surrogacy was not one of the worries they had about this union . I could be wrong....
Good point. It's in the Act of Settlement 1701: the Electress Sophia's 'heirs of her body' being the line of succession. It's all very fascinating, but as you say, is way behind on taking account of issues like IVF and Surrogacy.
Archie and sister would be eliminated from the line if the much-rumoured surrogacy were proved to be true. It wouldn't matter if they had the princely titles, then. Has the Markle failed to understand this deep magic or do they know a deeper magic? Any constitutional lawyers knocking about here?

Unrelated point: the Sugars who incite violence against W&K will be guilty under the Treason Act of 1351, once Charles becomes monarch. Heads on spikes. Fortunate for them that none of them are actually British.

Reactions: 20
It’s all bullying people because they are different, in the past people with red hair were burned as witches. Fear of difference or what is not understood.
Good job that stopped or I wouldn’t be here to read tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just reading the Blind Gossip about the IVF.
Although it mentions that Archie and Nextbaby carry the Markles' genetic inheritance, there's a big omission as to whether the babies were/are carried by M herself.
Is Markle's weird insistence that the babies get Prince/Princess titles reflecting a belief that it would be a way of enforcing a place in the line of succession, in case the truth comes out that Archie and Nextbaby were not 'born of the body'?
The BG carefully clarifies both children are genetically theirs, but is silent on the surrogacy point. Interesting.

Megz has always been after titles, status and Royal credibility so she's trying to negotiate/blackmail her way to being the mother of a Prince and a Princess. That way, she can sell press stories and merch the kids for decades to come. I just hope the RF saw this one coming back in 2017 and have blocked it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My mum was one of 9 siblings the oldest female had jet black hair and green eyes ( this is the loose knickered one I mentioned in an earlier post )
The 2nd was a boy Sandy hair freckles
3rd boy green eyes black hair
Next a girl auburn hair Green eyes
Then a boy Sandy hair green eyes
The rest were girls. 1 black green eyes the rest a washed out brown /red and light brown with green eyes
All the offspring followed suit black hair or auburn
Except one boy who got the joker card
Bright ginger cork screw curly hair and Snow White skin
Poor sod he really got teased so dyed his hair jet black
He got called albino ****** from the black kids
Lol
But him toughen up
And his best mate was a black guy
Genetics is a funny thing
When I was at school we had a black guy with blue eyes wow he was handsome he got mobbed by the girls at every school disco
We had all religions and races at school
I can’t remember any bad racist remarks just inquisitive remarks like why is you hair so shiny , curly or braided what do you eat etc
that would be racist today
Yes, it was called curiosity not racism. We had an American boy in our class - his father was in the forces and stationed for a couple of years. We all wanted to listen to him speak, visit his home and see the different things they had which turned out to be curly see-thru straws and gerbils in the main. It was lovely and fun and in turn he got more of an immersion in how we lived and acted. Would we now be called xenophobes?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Liar liar good post the Americans are as defensive of their legacy as we are of ours, America is a wonderful country and Americans are good people but unfortunately the uninformed assholes are giving them a hard time. I do not believe she has carried a baby she does not have that bond, only in the rare press pics and still she holds him like a sack of spuds, sorry as I am for the 2 kids they have no entitlement in this Country and if God forbid it were given, could you imagine the outrage.

I have often wondered if something is amiss with Archie she doesn't normally miss an opportunity to showboat will we ever find out. Well the Prince of darkness has a job and from what I have read about his foundations etc it is all about money, I expect herself gives them an oat latte after she has serviced them hence the scabby knees after all he is not really employable there must be a bigger picture here, perhaps someone could enlighten me, it was probably the blobs recommendations employ him or else!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Baroness Bruck on Twitter has this information on surrogacy
surrogate.jpg

Reactions: 30
The idea that they might try to pull off a 'Omg, Archie has been kidnapped' made me think of the Lindberg Baby. There are theories that Lindberg himself arranged that kidnapping and an innocent man was sent to his death. Certainly Lindberg was a seriously weird man, fascinated by eugenics and one theory is that he put his kid up for experimentation, which killed the kid. No idea if that's true of course but it's a fascinating rabbit hole to go down if you want a change from the Harkles. Sorry to go off topic :)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
It's an old story but definitely feels like the press are starting to subtly push back. Wait for the smashing crockery and the US celeb article saying how kind Merkin is.

I'm still fuming none of my friends have ever posted I'm kind on their social media. That must mean I'm a right witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have this vision of the Cash 'n' Harry household (wherever their home really is) with a secure room full of moonbumps and boxes of money.

Meghan goes regularly to that room dressed in an expensive gown and tiara and sits counting her money.
Then when she's warmed herself on the cash and admired herself in the mirror, she keeps revising the reference numbers on her moonbumps so she doesn't get the size order of them mixed up when its time for her to be seen out carrying moneymaker number 3.
Harry being number 1 and Archie being number 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Liar liar good post the Americans are as defensive of their legacy as we are of ours, America is a wonderful country and Americans are good people but unfortunately the uninformed assholes are giving them a hard time. I do not believe she has carried a baby she does not have that bond, only in the rare press pics and still she holds him like a sack of spuds, sorry as I am for the 2 kids they have no entitlement in this Country and if God forbid it were given, could you imagine the outrage.

I have often wondered if something is amiss with Archie she doesn't normally miss an opportunity to showboat will we ever find out. Well the Prince of darkness has a job and from what I have read about his foundations etc it is all about money, I expect herself gives them an oat latte after she has serviced them hence the scabby knees after all he is not really employable there must be a bigger picture here, perhaps someone could enlighten me, it was probably the blobs recommendations employ him or else!!!
They are only defensive because they wiped out the indigenous tribes which constituted the inhabitants of said country. Assuming the US was found in 1450-1490 it is missing so much history it just likes to take the pee out of ours which is just so much more interesting and full of kings and queens as was the rest of Europe. I've worked with loads of Americans who absolutely loved to do the grand tour and couldn't get a handle of the intricacy of Europe's history. I am proud to be British and I'm not letting a load of wokists from an upstart country try to persuade me otherwise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think if the surrogacy is true, we will see a lot of articles (and twitter) pushing for a change in the constitution orchestrated by Smeggy. :rolleyes: When that time comes, it's going to be very annoying.
It's the deception of the surrogacy that pissed me off along with Smeggy parading around with those awful tight dresses clutching the moonbump and flicking her coat. Thank goodness we are being spared having to see her this time. If they had been honest at the time they would probably have had public support.

The Harkles kids won't ever be next in line to the throne so it's pretty irrelevant if they have titles or are in the line of succession really. Obviously Smeggy is desperate for her kids to be Prince and Princess but what will that actually mean when they are living in the USA and have nothing to do with their family in the UK.

If it comes out that they were both born using a surrogate it will be interesting to see what happens.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Baroness Bruck on Twitter has this information on surrogacyView attachment 504674
Thank you. This is exactly what I wanted to find. Has this been publicly debated a great deal then?

The RF must know by now whether or not there really was a surrogate involved - for one thing, the courtiers must be all over Tattle and BG (welcome, friends - please tell us all you know). 😊 The press must be hot on the trail too. But from the RF's POV, wouldn't there need to be a certain delicacy about how to use this info?

Big IF, of course, as nothing is proven, but if the surrogacy rumour is true, a sudden public revelation of the story and the subsequent wipe-out of any hopes that the American Prince & Princess will ever be line for the throne could cause a bit of a slapback, even among normal people. Once again, all over the world, there would be a Woke-athon about how the racist Royals' fossilised attitudes now include ageism and prejudice against couples struggling with fertility issues (even though Edward and Sophie were open about using IVF). Not content with worrying about the exact shade of a child's skin, and imprisoning and persecuting little Mentally-ill Meghan, they (and therefore we in the UK) would look even more backward, hidebound and oppressive.

If I were dealing with it, I'd be saying, 'Look, you two, the game is up. You can withdraw with dignity right now and relinquish titles and place in the succession. Lots of nice juicy options available to you, and we can make Montecito life sweet; or, we just let the story float out...'
Maybe they're waiting till they've rescued Hostage Harry though.

Reactions: 22
I think its to rub it in with Harry that Williams kids will be spending time with granny doing something they all love together. Like any normal family...

• Sad
Reactions: 17
My mum was one of 9 siblings the oldest female had jet black hair and green eyes ( this is the loose knickered one I mentioned in an earlier post )
The 2nd was a boy Sandy hair freckles
3rd boy green eyes black hair
Next a girl auburn hair Green eyes
Then a boy Sandy hair green eyes
The rest were girls. 1 black green eyes the rest a washed out brown /red and light brown with green eyes
All the offspring followed suit black hair or auburn
Except one boy who got the joker card
Bright ginger cork screw curly hair and Snow White skin
Poor sod he really got teased so dyed his hair jet black
He got called albino ****** from the black kids
Lol
But him toughen up
And his best mate was a black guy
Genetics is a funny thing
When I was at school we had a black guy with blue eyes wow he was handsome he got mobbed by the girls at every school disco
We had all religions and races at school
I can’t remember any bad racist remarks just inquisitive remarks like why is you hair so shiny , curly or braided what do you eat etc
that would be racist today
This is exactly what happened with the Rachel Johnson article being taken out of context. She said Meghan had ‘rich blood’ and essentially that she is a beautiful woman, and that the ‘watery blue blood’ would benefit from it. This was turned into a ‘racist attack’ on meghans skin colour. Mind blowing.

Yes, apparently you aren’t allowed to say someone is ‘exotic’ anymore. I saw that on social media the other day.

I don’t get it, wokes say that if you’re ‘colourblind’ then you’re not acknowledging the struggles of POCs and being racist, but if you comment on our differences in a complimentary way, you’re racist too.

Bored of it o_O

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I guess the easiest way to find out if it’s a surrogate is to find the birth certificate as in the UK, the mother giving birth is the one named originally but this is sealed once the parental order birth certificate has been issued. I know when an adoption is done the birth certificate is almost identical except it has an A on the bottom, does a parental birth order have a similar code on it? I would presume so, is there any one who has more knowledge in this here?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.