Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reading the Blind Gossip about the IVF.
Although it mentions that Archie and Nextbaby carry the Markles' genetic inheritance, there's a big omission as to whether the babies were/are carried by M herself.
Is Markle's weird insistence that the babies get Prince/Princess titles reflecting a belief that it would be a way of enforcing a place in the line of succession, in case the truth comes out that Archie and Nextbaby were not 'born of the body'?
"Why? Because egg viability, egg health and the ability to carry to term were all concerns."
It is an odd statement to put in without explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Put it this way; Sharon's father, Don Arden, once went around to Robert Stigwood's office after hearing that Robert was interested in managing The Small Faces and hung him upside down out of a fourth floor window. AS A WARNING.

Sharon isn't that drastic.......but she knows how to handle the assholes of the world.
When her kids were little, if someone wronged her she'd get the kids to tit in Tiffany&co boxes and send it 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Just reading the Blind Gossip about the IVF.
Although it mentions that Archie and Nextbaby carry the Markles' genetic inheritance, there's a big omission as to whether the babies were/are carried by M herself.
Is Markle's weird insistence that the babies get Prince/Princess titles reflecting a belief that it would be a way of enforcing a place in the line of succession, in case the truth comes out that Archie and Nextbaby were not 'born of the body'?
I remember watching the wedding with my mum and she piped up that she wondered if Megz was already pregnant due to a look that passed between H&M when the vicar mentioned children. She said it was like they had a secret between the two of them regarding babies. This makes so much sense!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
"Why? Because egg viability, egg health and the ability to carry to term were all concerns."
Yes, isn't it odd?
I wonder if, after the children get princely status (when Charles becomes king), would evidence that they were born of a surrogate automatically remove them from the line of succession? Or does Madame think that just having the title will lock them into it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is what I’d like to know. Why is he so in love with her? She’s a narcissist, yes. These people are very good at getting others to love them. But this effect can wear off over time, especially with international scrutiny. (Also when people say she’s pretty, ffs, she’s an attractive woman but she doesn’t surpass other far younger, more attractive, respectable women)

Ive said this a few times but can you actually imagine them laughing together, having a cuddle on a Sunday afternoon, cooking dinner, mucking around? I just can’t. I don’t know them but I get the feeling it’s a very manipulative, odd arrangement
As I said in an earlier post, she seems to be recoiling from him in the photos of him kissing her, it's questionable how Archie was conceived and the constant handholding just doesn't seem natural with those two. He never looks happy, she has a fixed smile whenever she thinks the cameras are on her but can look quite demonic when caught unawares, the hiding of Archie and on the odd occasion when we have seen him, the interacton between him and Meghan doesn't seem normal. As you say, it's odd - more like a business arrangement than a happy marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm getting a bit obsessed with this! Trying to find out whether there's a provision in the Succession to the Crown Act 2013 about heirs born of surrogates. Not yet found any info - but it is just Wikipedia.
This is interesting though, in the light of the fake pre-marriage marriage:
'...only the first six persons in line to the throne require the Sovereign's approval to marry.[20] For these six, marriage without the Sovereign's consent would disqualify the person and the person's descendants from it from succeeding to the Crown.[21] However, the marriage would still be legally valid.'
If that Welby did-he-didn't-he garden vows thing happened, and was in any way able to throw doubts on the actual marriage, Hazza would be automatically disqualified from the line of succession. Is this why the Archbish has taken to his bed and turned his face to the wall\? :unsure:

If I were in the position, those children would be getting titles over collective dead bodies.
Yesssssssss. Wars of the Roses stylee.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sharon is a legend and should carry on with suing that bloody tv station. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the way she holds that child is so unnatural which makes me wonder how many times she was holding an actual baby??

The worst thing I feel is the bloody injustice of it all to drag out all that shite on oops whinefree to a family that were too dignified to slug it out on their low terms and that they put the whole of this Country through the wringer,bullying,whining twit s and now they are surprised at the venom that is coming back at them and we have only just started. Some of the awful things the yanks are saying about us and I have not seen one post on here that slags off the people of the USA, only their gobby, ignorant chat show hosts, with huge chips on their shoulders with tit for brains who don't know their heads from their arses

We have a right to be angry and let them have it Sussex shi t shovellers
We have some lovely Americans posting on here who are most definitely not fooled by the Harkles.
Remember it's only the uneducated ones and the idiots with huge chips on their shoulders that are shouting loudly on places like Twitter.

There's also several very good American YouTubers who regularly post against the Harkles: Sue Smith and PDina
😉

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Right, this morning on my IG account an article popped up discussing the next moves MM ab JCMH could be considering to keep the pressure on regarding security cost. I have to say I went to have another look and I can't find it now so I could quote the source.... There was a strong feeling that as we've had the intruders at their Cali mansion ( highly skeptical ). we may now get the Kidnapping of Archie !! Yes, honestly, the thought is that as we have no clear pictures of Archie, no first hand witnesses of the child and as he is allegedly not living with them, this would be a right problem for the FBI /CIA looking for an almost invisible child . I do think this is highly improbable, but interesting none the less. Surely, the Markle if Archie does exist will have family photos of him. BUT if he didn't exist after all it would be a very "convenient " for them.

I truly hope this is just someone putting the wrong sums together, I wouldn't wish that on anybody.... Just passing on what I read. I would be interested to know if anybody else saw that article? Wish I'd paid more attention now.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I ventured on there just to give my opinion and got embroiled in some crap with a sugar replying to me. It’s only happened a couple of times but it still astounds me every single time how they have stacks of these ridiculous non-sensical feelings-based arguments :ROFLMAO:

(Nothing wrong with being emotional in an argument in your personal life when you know the people concerned but why do they feel this strong allegiance to defend Meghan 24/7?)
You made the fatal error of reading replies. I just drop my comment on DM and never go back!:cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I did IVF to have my son... the ability to carry to term is less an issue related to age than it is to issues like endometriosis. They have the hormones down for an older woman to carry to term -- and even women in their 60s have done it (as sketchy as that is to the child)...

Reactions: 16
Right, this morning on my IG account an article popped up discussing the next moves MM ab JCMH could be considering to keep the pressure on regarding security cost. I have to say I went to have another look and I can't find it now so I could quote the source.... There was a strong feeling that as we've had the intruders at their Cali mansion ( highly skeptical ). we may now get the Kidnapping of Archie !! Yes, honestly, the thought is that as we have no clear pictures of Archie, no first hand witnesses of the child and as he is allegedly not living with them, this would be a right problem for the FBI /CIA looking for an almost invisible child . I do think this is highly improbable, but interesting none the less. Surely, the Markle if Archie does exist will have family photos of him. BUT if he didn't exist after all it would be a very "convenient " for them.

I truly hope this is just someone putting the wrong sums together, I wouldn't wish that on anybody.... Just passing on what I read. I would be interested to know if anybody else saw that article? Wish I'd paid more attention now.
I certainly wouldn't put it past them. I think law enforcement would be extremely angry if they were found out though. Perhaps even a prosecution would be in order.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I remember watching the wedding with my mum and she piped up that she wondered if Megz was already pregnant due to a look that passed between H&M when the vicar mentioned children. She said it was like they had a secret between the two of them regarding babies. This makes so much sense!
I remember that look too, I've gone back to try and see it again but I haven't found the exact clip. Thank goodness someone has mentioned this, I thought I was seeing things. It was a really fast private glance between them when the procreation of children was mentioned in their marriage service.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

I've been thinking this for some time, ever since such a big issue was made of the lack of British taxpayer-funded security for the poor little Monstercito millionaires. Let's hope they don't do anything worse to that poor child. The chicken coop is bad enough.
All the points that Markle brought up in the Porka-cringefest will be the next targets of their PR/lies. We could do a Bingo sheet on 'em.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes, isn't it odd?
I wonder if, after the children get princely status (when Charles becomes king), would evidence that they were born of a surrogate automatically remove them from the line of succession? Or does Madame think that just having the title will lock them into it?
I think this is a really good question. As I understand it the answer at the moment is YES , they couldn't be in line to the throne because of being carried by a Surrogate. The RF need to seriously consider re the advancement in IVF. and Surrogacy, I wonder if this is a time when the RF may need to have a look at all the "off the body" wording . It is part of our modern world now and will only become more sophisticated. I'm absolutely sure when the marriage of MM and H happened that surrogacy was not one of the worries they had about this union . I could be wrong....

Reactions: 11

Yes it’s from Quora - Benjamin Smallbrook.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
We have some lovely Americans posting on here who are most definitely not fooled by the Harkles.
Remember it's only the uneducated ones and the idiots with huge chips on their shoulders that are shouting loudly on places like Twitter.

There's also several very good American YouTubers who regularly post against the Harkles: Sue Smith and PDina
😉
Over here we have no idea of how much weight the aforementioned YT's actually carry - same as the influencers, rag mags, etc. Frankly we don't care either. If someone from UK/Europe tried to bring down something akin to monarchy in the US I dread to think what the fall out would be. But it can't happen because there isn't and never has been an equivalent but for the loonies in the US reacting how they are the perception is that they are jealous about historical traditions and want to keep some piece for themselves by bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.