Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And (rant continues) can you just imagine the smugness if they were in any way accepted?!

They can't sort themselves out without trying to break down others, so how on earth these two mentally and emotionally "challenged" individuals can contribute anything positive to the solution is beyond thinking about - other than to serve as prime examples of being bitter, ungrateful, divisive and scheming, adding to the problems and completely untrustworthy.

Seriously, are they just trolling us now or are they so far up their own backsides that they don't see how bizarre this looks - especially given that she/they are subject to bullying claims and, hello remember this, they have stepped back from being active working Royals and have embraced the life of grifters instead!?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have noticed today that via The Times the truths are coming out, who would question the times. I love it and love Scotch Mist parody, Lunt, Hunt and Cunningham plus the Scabies twit. The money deprivation has come out he was given 2 million by Chad to pay security in Canada what a complete tosser the Duke of Dum Dum is regrding your comments re his learning difficulty I think he is just a thick plank and a slow learner, he must be look at the Tart with no heart Princess of lots of sex bloody slapper, also I have read today that Dum Dum and slapper wanted to contribute to the diversity changes at the palace and were told to eff off, I wonder why?? The blob and kingy thingy have gone quiet i wonder why??
Is there something new in the Times today! Sounds like good tea - do you have a link?

Reactions: 21
If she did this to people who criticised her, what about those who tried to ruin her 😬

Put it this way; Sharon's father, Don Arden, once went around to Robert Stigwood's office after hearing that Robert was interested in managing The Small Faces and hung him upside down out of a fourth floor window. AS A WARNING.

Sharon isn't that drastic.......but she knows how to handle the assholes of the world.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
My youngest son has aspergers and ginger hair. He lasted one term in Year 7 then had to leave for his own safety. They ate him for breakfast. I don't see how this is any different to racism 🤷‍♀️
That’s awful. My hair is a light shade of red, my eyelashes are blonde and I’m very pale. I was relentlessly bullied at school for all of the above, and I couldn’t wait to be old enough to wear makeup, fake tan and bleach my hair to an acceptable shade of blonde. It wasn’t seen as anything other than “teasing” by the teachers, so nothing was ever done.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Trimmed for clarity. I think the bullying of Harry is likely to have been as simple as getting one over a prince. Kids are brutal and bully other kids for a myriad of reasons. Harry was a prince, his granny the Queen, dad a King to be and Harry is ginger. Each of these (and others) are potential bullying targets. Harry was also broken by his mother's death. To have only
a school matron to comfort him is horrendous. It's extra traumatising not to be able to discuss his grief regularly, daily if necessary, with his family.
Agreed- and Meghan has managed to disconnect H from all his family now, and move him 3,800 miles away from them. She "cares" for him deeply...

They want to advise the Queen.
Absolutely ludicrous. What on earth goes on in their heads?
The Queen is Head of State to a 1/3 of the Worlds land mass ( thats why World leaders have to stand for her, she doesnt stand for any of them) and the British Commonwealth encompasses many different creeds and colours. Theres nothing a hot-dog handler can " advise" Buckingham Palace on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think the Twitter twatters are from her or some paid cronies with the shite they spew and at least on here we can say what we think, notice there are no slapper supporters on this forum. There is an ominous silence about Archie and the rf know and told them to go perhaps this is the blackmail from the parasites. I understa!nd that she is closer to 43 and at the time I was a bit taken aback at how fertile she was, well now we know she cannot even lay an egg or eat one. I truly hope that their titles and the Dukeof Porks titled are removed and all of them removed from the line of succession they should get buggar all. We need to stay strong and deny them everything I reckon they played their hand to come back on their terms which has backfired on them big time. Go Liz give them the old Winston Churchill sign.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the Twitter twatters are from her or some paid cronies with the shite they spew and at least on here we can say what we think, notice there are no slapper supporters on this forum. There is an ominous silence about Archie and the rf know and told them to go perhaps this is the blackmail from the parasites. I understa!nd that she is closer to 43 and at the time I was a bit taken aback at how fertile she was, well now we know she cannot even lay an egg or eat one. I truly hope that their titles and the Dukeof Porks titled are removed and all of them removed from the line of succession they should get buggar all. We need to stay strong and deny them everything I reckon they played their hand to come back on their terms which has backfired on them big time. Go Liz give them the old Winston Churchill sign.
... heres one! 😀😀😀😎

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My youngest son has aspergers and ginger hair. He lasted one term in Year 7 then had to leave for his own safety. They ate him for breakfast. I don't see how this is any different to racism 🤷‍♀️
It’s all bullying people because they are different, in the past people with red hair were burned as witches. Fear of difference or what is not understood.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If she isnt representing the Queen any more and she isn't an actress any more, where exactly will she be going to warrant the wearing of a Tiara?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Put it this way; Sharon's father, Don Arden, once went around to Robert Stigwood's office after hearing that Robert was interested in managing The Small Faces and hung him upside down out of a fourth floor window. AS A WARNING.

Sharon isn't that drastic.......but she knows how to handle the assholes of the world.
Sharon was Lynsey de Paul's manager when Sharon was starting out in management and Don made her look after Lynsey.
Sharon hated her. She put poo in Lynsey's luggage.
She has masterminded Ozzy's career and has out-manouevred many music industry bigwigs.

She might be short of stature and have a little girl voice, but Mrs O is hard as nails.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 503544
Hazno: Today we are going to discuss toxic pets and joining us in the studio we have the Queen's corgi Pom

Pom: Grrrrr

Scrotie: I roast all my birds (winks)

Smeg: Hmm there's something sneaky about that hamster Scotchy I can't put my finger on it ......

Gayle Whatshername: Are you saying that my familiar is toxic? That's toadist!

Hazno: Well Archies Crocodile isn't toxic at all, he's hardly even nibbled him!

Hazno: Can I tempt you with a lovely Richmond?

(Pandimonium ensues)

Voices off: Bring back Piers!
I LOVE this!! Absolutely brilliant little Scotch Hamster!! Loooool 😂😂😂❤❤❤❤
Me love you long time 😘❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have noticed today that via The Times the truths are coming out, who would question the times. I love it and love Scotch Mist parody, Lunt, Hunt and Cunningham plus the Scabies twit. The money deprivation has come out he was given 2 million by Chad to pay security in Canada what a complete tosser the Duke of Dum Dum is regrding your comments re his learning difficulty I think he is just a thick plank and a slow learner, he must be look at the Tart with no heart Princess of lots of sex bloody slapper, also I have read today that Dum Dum and slapper wanted to contribute to the diversity changes at the palace and were told to eff off, I wonder why?? The blob and kingy thingy have gone quiet i wonder why??
Well he squandered the 2 million as I'm sure I've read that the Canadian tax payers paid for their security while in Toronto.... Probably spent it on surrogate/ Pr/ buying friends

Reactions: 18
It was world Theatre Day on Saturday. RF chose Uncle Eddie to talk about it. Think we can see who will be the next National Theatre patron from 1 April!

I really hope he becomes the royal patron for NT he cares so much for the world of theatre. Unlike a certain someone

• Heart
Reactions: 33
And (rant continues) can you just imagine the smugness if they were in any way accepted?!

They can't sort themselves out without trying to break down others, so how on earth these two mentally and emotionally "challenged" individuals can contribute anything positive to the solution is beyond thinking about - other than to serve as prime examples of being bitter, ungrateful, divisive and scheming, adding to the problems and completely untrustworthy.

Seriously, are they just trolling us now or are they so far up their own backsides that they don't see how bizarre this looks - especially given that she/they are subject to bullying claims and, hello remember this, they have stepped back from being active working Royals and have embraced the life of grifters instead!?
Just trying to stay in the News... What a joke they've set the Racism fire, stoked the fire and now want to help put it out ..The Hypocrisy is derisory !!

Reactions: 23
Just reading the Blind Gossip about the IVF.
Although it mentions that Archie and Nextbaby carry the Markles' genetic inheritance, there's a big omission as to whether the babies were/are carried by M herself.
Is Markle's weird insistence that the babies get Prince/Princess titles reflecting a belief that it would be a way of enforcing a place in the line of succession, in case the truth comes out that Archie and Nextbaby were not 'born of the body'?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Sharon is hard as nails. That doesn't mean that she's a racist of course although Scabies and his followers seem to be listing other incidents that point to Sharon being a racist 🙄 if this isn't the case I hope she has a lawyer on side to fight these allegations.

I believe that she was deliberately set up.
I think the TV show wanted to get rid of her and then used the Piers situation against her!

It will be interesting to see what happens here.

I LOVE this!! Absolutely brilliant little Scotch Hamster!! Loooool 😂😂😂❤❤❤❤
Me love you long time 😘❤❤❤❤❤
🥰 thanks very much. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sharon is a legend and should carry on with suing that bloody tv station. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the way she holds that child is so unnatural which makes me wonder how many times she was holding an actual baby??

The worst thing I feel is the bloody injustice of it all to drag out all that shite on oops whinefree to a family that were too dignified to slug it out on their low terms and that they put the whole of this Country through the wringer,bullying,whining twit s and now they are surprised at the venom that is coming back at them and we have only just started. Some of the awful things the yanks are saying about us and I have not seen one post on here that slags off the people of the USA, only their gobby, ignorant chat show hosts, with huge chips on their shoulders with tit for brains who don't know their heads from their arses

We have a right to be angry and let them have it Sussex shi t shovellers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.