Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, I’m a newbie delurking. This thread is hilarious - you all make me laugh!

Yes, it was definitely a planned thing that Harry was to stay at Ludgrove an extra year and I’d thought always thought it just seemed like struggling with his mother’s death was later given as the excuse. It’s clearly just because there was no way he’d pass the Eton exams, or maybe he tried and flunked badly and they kept it quiet. I know C & D were told not to send him to Eton but they did anyway. Maybe the head was giving that advice after Take 1 of the exams failed?

The other gap in Harry’s life I’ve always wondered about was post A levels once he’d scraped them in 2003. You finish the school year around May ish. And then he didn’t enrol in Sandhurst until May 2005. I know he was supposedly having a year out but that’s two years. Does anyone know what made that gap take an extra year? Was he just bumming about?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you Kitty for the title, and Merkin for the summary.
I wonder if H&M are blackmailing the Palace for a title for their "children"? In the Porka interview they claimed that racism prevented Farchy being given a title. They know very well that this is not true as things stand with HM on the Throne, but it's a racism lever and they are thinking of the future when Charles bacomes king and Farch and sibling will be eligible for titles.
They might even come ip with an angle favourable to them as to why the Palace cooperated with the subterfuge of the Farchy pregnancy. The Palace knows he wasn't born of Minge so eligible for a title, but titles are very important to MM and she wants one for him. She's taking fewer chances of discovery with this one and hiding it better.
Thus may sound far-fetched and I wrote about it some threads back so won't go on.
There's been a total press blackout about Farch and there's a reason for it. If there's been a press injunction it will expire or be renewed, my guess being that it will be lifted as it will all be in the open anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve just been ‘challenged’ on the DM and told I live in the ‘DM echo chamber’. Try Twitter for that! o_O

I said I’d done extensive research on MM and have come to a conclusion myself. I was then asked the classic ‘argument from authority’ question about psychology qualifications or if I know her. Ffs. How can people honestly think this is a good argument?

Besides, some people on here and on other outlets have suggested that’s why she never got herself near a mental health professional because they’d have her sussed immediately View attachment 503616
I saw one today on the attacking piers twitter spat - someone asked for proof that wasn’t just ‘tabloid lies’. Poster mentioned wedding and titles lies. Response? “See? You believe tabloid lies” 🤦🏻‍♀️ They only recognise her ‘truth’ and either twist or ignore facts. I also saw “she never said she was legally married 3 days before”. Most sane people would hear “we got married 3 days before and no one knows” and understand ‘really married’.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Did anyone else notice at 7.10 when Tom starts talking about her not telling the truth around the birth of Archie, that Bill Turnbull interrupted him very quickly in order to shut him up?
Up until that point they let him speak but as soon as he mentioned the birth, Bill Turnbull told him to stop and get back onto the subject they were originally talking about.
Were they concerned about what he was going to disclose?
Hmmm, have I got my tinfoil hat on?
What does everyone else think?

Edit: just noticed it’s mentioned on the tweet! Duh! I’ll get my coat... 😳 😆
Yep, I noticed that too. In like Flynn. Clearly been warned to dodge that IED in case it blew up in their faces.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Sorry all not going to keep posting DM comment replies, I know it’s annoying seeing sugar comments on here, but had to share this too. Too infuriated!

This person in one fell swoop has lambasted me for ‘diagnosing’ Meghan, then tried to diagnose me with an ‘obsession disorder’!

I’ve stopped the back and forth now because you can’t fix these sugars, but seriously. It’s mind blowing how according to this person, all M’s critics are the brainwashed ones living in an echo chamber.

I said I’d done extensive research and their response was to tell me I have a disorder and they feel sorry for me! Well excuse me for not swallowing the MSM shite every 2 seconds and giving myself the opportunity to judge the facts properly.

You can’t win. If you give any reliably sourced facts, you’re a brainwashed DM reading bigot!
D4879A02-E4F1-4CA8-80A1-4CDD23A9D8F2.jpeg

(Mine is the below reply obviously;))

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sorry all not going to keep posting DM comment replies, but had to share this too. Too infuriated!

This person in one fell swoop has lambasted me for ‘diagnosing’ Meghan, then tried to diagnose me with an ‘obsession disorder’!

I’ve stopped the back and forth now because you can’t fix these sugars, but seriously. It’s mind blowing how according to this person, all M’s critics are the brainwashed ones living in an echo chamber.

I said I’d done extensive research and their response was to tell me I have a disorder and they feel sorry for me! Well excuse me for not swallowing the MSM shite every 2 seconds and giving myself the opportunity to judge the facts properly.

You can’t win. If you give any reliably sourced facts, you’re a brainwashed DM reading bigot!View attachment 503674

Which article is this on?

Reactions: 8
Thank you Kitty for the title, and Merkin for the summary.
I wonder if H&M are blackmailing the Palace for a title for their "children"? In the Porka interview they claimed that racism prevented Farchy being given a title. They know very well that this is not true as things stand with HM on the Throne, but it's a racism lever and they are thinking of the future when Charles bacomes king and Farch and sibling will be eligible for titles.
They might even come ip with an angle favourable to them as to why the Palace cooperated with the subterfuge of the Farchy pregnancy. The Palace knows he wasn't born of Minge so eligible for a title, but titles are very important to MM and she wants one for him. She's taking fewer chances of discovery with this one and hiding it better.
Thus may sound far-fetched and I wrote about it some threads back so won't go on.
There's been a total press blackout about Farch and there's a reason for it. If there's been a press injunction it will expire or be renewed, my guess being that it will be lifted as it will all be in the open anyway.
So true about the press blackout on The Farch, I reckon H&M have viewed him as a solid gold bargaining chip (awful as it sounds), but, in their true style, they've over played their hand and now all bets are off. I really do anticipate a fair few hints in the press from now on about what they all know.

(And thank you for the thread title votes all typos are my own, keepin' it authentic...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Which article is this on?
The one about M’s ‘secret’ £10,000 donation to a British anti racism charity. The headline that says she’s like marmite. The top comments point out that MM in fact didn’t personally donate anything herself, it was all of the backs of other hard working people ...

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Sorry all not going to keep posting DM comment replies, but had to share this too. Too infuriated!

You can’t win. If you give any reliably sourced facts, you’re a brainwashed DM reading bigot!View attachment 503674

My mum always says "empty vessels makes the most noise " and with this lot she's being proven to be a genius on a Farchie scale

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

You're brave going in for a scrap with sugars. Personally I think life is too short to spend arguing with idiots I don't know. That's why I stick to taking the piss here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Interesting "Exclusive" in the Daily Star today that H&M chose Porka to get their grief across to the world because she would "Make the story reliable in the US....so that people would believe it.... Oprah was trustworthy and had interviewed other royals such as Queen Rain (eh?) of Jordan."
Is there a teeny whiff of disappointment that despite Porka's lumbering presence their message has fallen a bit flat and their lies are unravelling? Could it be (gulp!) Porka's fault? Has she cocked up? It's never their fault!
Have there been any calls to rein in the vile Sussex Squadders who H&M are now Officially Associated With? Up until the attack on Camilla Tominey they were in the shadows and nameless but now they've been outed as their own personal attack dog Sussex Squadders! Brilliant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
You're brave going in for a scrap with sugars. Personally I think life is too short to spend arguing with idiots I don't know. That's why I stick to taking the piss here.
Scotch you’re absolutely right there’s no point. Sometimes I get a little riled and have a go at it but they have their stock answers prepared ‘yOu dOn’T eVeN kNoW hEr!!!’. Refusal to listen to facts.

Sticking on here for sanity and sense of humour!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

What is it they say: never have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What is it they say: never have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent...
I ventured on there just to give my opinion and got embroiled in some crap with a sugar replying to me. It’s only happened a couple of times but it still astounds me every single time how they have stacks of these ridiculous non-sensical feelings-based arguments :ROFLMAO:

(Nothing wrong with being emotional in an argument in your personal life when you know the people concerned but why do they feel this strong allegiance to defend Meghan 24/7?)

Reactions: 19
Prince Squirrel-head is my favourite Harry :ROFLMAO:

Yes, you are right! They still added a year at Ludgrove though - he was two school years behind William up until Eton.
Harry
Born Sept 15 1984. Starts Wetherby Sept 89 Starts Ludgrove Sept 92. Starts Eton Sept 98
William
Born June 21 1982 Starts Wetherby Jan 87 Starts Ludgrove Sept 90 Starts Eton Sept 95
sorry I’ve been following these threads for ages but just joined so I could comment on this. There has always been 3 school years between W & H. My sister is just a couple of months older then W but In his school year, and I am just a week older then H (September baby!) and there has always been 3 school years between us. I turned 12 and joined secondary school (yr 7) in 1996, so H would’ve joined eton in year 9 in 1998.
W didn’t start primary until the January, but the school year would’ve started in September (1986) beforehand

Reactions: 17
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Interesting. So, none of them are British, and they all seem to have a container ship-sized chip on both shoulders about race, and find Smeggers a convenient outlet for their feelings about it.
Of all causes really, what was said about Kate being thin, or general looks, how Meghan is body positive etc.. is on a different level.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.