Harry and Meghan #83 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, I’m a newbie delurking. This thread is hilarious - you all make me laugh!

Yes, it was definitely a planned thing that Harry was to stay at Ludgrove an extra year and I’d thought always thought it just seemed like struggling with his mother’s death was later given as the excuse. It’s clearly just because there was no way he’d pass the Eton exams, or maybe he tried and flunked badly and they kept it quiet. I know C & D were told not to send him to Eton but they did anyway. Maybe the head was giving that advice after Take 1 of the exams failed?

The other gap in Harry’s life I’ve always wondered about was post A levels once he’d scraped them in 2003. You finish the school year around May ish. And then he didn’t enrol in Sandhurst until May 2005. I know he was supposedly having a year out but that’s two years. Does anyone know what made that gap take an extra year? Was he just bumming about?
I could be wrong but I seem to have a vague recollection of him going to South America (?) possibly on a royal tour. He also went to Australia for a few months during his gap year. I think Prince Charles got him into rehab at some time because of his drinking and drug taking but that might have been later.

Reactions: 18
Last in series everyone I promise :censored: just feel like I’m going nuts o_O

That’s it everyone, I’ve been converted. I didn’t realise I was harassing and bullying by stating facts, I’m so sorry. I’m officially a sugar now:devilish:

6B03A4FC-45B7-4433-B455-DCBB8A48BFEA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It's this crap
Amazon product

Review from Amazon:
Quintessential Cultural Marxism
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 March 2019

This is the overtly -religious, evidence free poison that is infecting every university department and public institution across the west . Being white is the original sin for which you must undergo a show trial in front of The Party. If you don't think loons like this were heading the Salem Witch Trials or Mao's struggle sessions then you simply aren't paying attention. Incredibly dangerous which is why they demand safe spaces and no platforming. Their ridiculous claims can't stand up to interrogation or data so they must maintain that echo chamber. Imagine this goon come head to head with Heather McDonald for example. Hideous that Penguin puts its name to this.
It all makes me feel like I'm living in Germany when the nazis were gaining traction. You see people getting indoctrinated and you can't grasp what is happening around you. Like "Is everyone blind? Can they not see how dangerous and disgusting these philosophies are?"
Groupthink was a buzz word a few years ago but it applies even more today.

Groupthink is a psychological phenomemon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome. Cohesiveness, or the desire for cohesiveness, in a group may produce a tendency among its members to agree at all costs. This causes the group to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Interesting "Exclusive" in the Daily Star today that H&M chose Porka to get their grief across to the world because she would "Make the story reliable in the US....so that people would believe it.... Oprah was trustworthy and had interviewed other royals such as Queen Rain (eh?) of Jordan."
Is there a teeny whiff of disappointment that despite Porka's lumbering presence their message has fallen a bit flat and their lies are unravelling? Could it be (gulp!) Porka's fault? Has she cocked up? It's never their fault!
Have there been any calls to rein in the vile Sussex Squadders who H&M are now Officially Associated With? Up until the attack on Camilla Tominey they were in the shadows and nameless but now they've been outed as their own personal attack dog Sussex Squadders! Brilliant.

Lol imagine if they said that out loud that they think porka messed up , as much as I can't stand the woman I would gladly pay to see her destory them ,

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I could be wrong but I seem to have a vague recollection of him going to South America (?) possibly on a royal tour. He also went to Australia for a few months during his gap year. I think Prince Charles got him into rehab at some time because of his drinking and drug taking but that might have been later.
I remember that, the Mail still has the old copy available. I'm not sure of the time frame approx twenty years ago, more, less?

It says he attended for a day. I can remember thinking at the time - as if!

Prince Harry: I took drugs | Daily Mail Online

• Haha
Hello, I’m a newbie delurking. This thread is hilarious - you all make me laugh!

Yes, it was definitely a planned thing that Harry was to stay at Ludgrove an extra year and I’d thought always thought it just seemed like struggling with his mother’s death was later given as the excuse. It’s clearly just because there was no way he’d pass the Eton exams, or maybe he tried and flunked badly and they kept it quiet. I know C & D were told not to send him to Eton but they did anyway. Maybe the head was giving that advice after Take 1 of the exams failed?

The other gap in Harry’s life I’ve always wondered about was post A levels once he’d scraped them in 2003. You finish the school year around May ish. And then he didn’t enrol in Sandhurst until May 2005. I know he was supposedly having a year out but that’s two years. Does anyone know what made that gap take an extra year? Was he just bumming about?
Seemingly, Harry has been struggling with the demands of royal life for some time. Were he 3rd or 4th rather than spare, he might have had a less stringent set of expectations placed upon him. The reports of drink/drugs, detox & therapy are long standing & possibly lighter duties whilst in the army (?). He has struggled to find a sense of purpose & a sustainable occupation, with Sentebele & Invictus coming close to finding him something worthwhile & engaging to do. That he could not find someone to settle down with was problematic - Chelsy & Cressida stepped away after some time. For a short while I think the RF looked upon MM as someone who could provide H with a wife, family & bring something to the RF - that was for a very very short while, maybe minutes 😉. Once the Men in Grey got the intel & briefings with the RF started, Harry was already in too deep. After years of frustration of being guided, rescued & over-indulged, he could not take advice & defaulted to stubborn defiance. MM had her claws in & her master plan was in play.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Interesting "Exclusive" in the Daily Star today that H&M chose Porka to get their grief across to the world because she would "Make the story reliable in the US....so that people would believe it.... Oprah was trustworthy and had interviewed other royals such as Queen Rain (eh?) of Jordan."
Is there a teeny whiff of disappointment that despite Porka's lumbering presence their message has fallen a bit flat and their lies are unravelling? Could it be (gulp!) Porka's fault? Has she cocked up? It's never their fault!
Have there been any calls to rein in the vile Sussex Squadders who H&M are now Officially Associated With? Up until the attack on Camilla Tominey they were in the shadows and nameless but now they've been outed as their own personal attack dog Sussex Squadders! Brilliant.
H&M 'chose Oprah' eh? Megzy targeted Oprah from before the wedding, and then took a down-payment on the interview in the form of private jets, free accommodation and all the other favours Oprah has doled out to the Harkles and Doria. Lady C has said that the threat of accusing the RF of racism was made by Harry to get the engagement approved, then to extract a wedding budget on a par with William. The Harkles have been threatening the RF with a TV tell-all from the start... Maybe the RF called their bluff?

sorry I’ve been following these threads for ages but just joined so I could comment on this. There has always been 3 school years between W & H. My sister is just a couple of months older then W but In his school year, and I am just a week older then H (September baby!) and there has always been 3 school years between us. I turned 12 and joined secondary school (yr 7) in 1996, so H would’ve joined eton in year 9 in 1998.
W didn’t start primary until the January, but the school year would’ve started in September (1986) beforehand
They were two years apart at Ludgrove, but three years apart at Eton. From Prince Harry by Penny Junor

Also from the BBC news. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/162662.stm

The Royal Family also felt Eton was acceptable because of its proximity to Windsor Castle, a regular weekend residence of the Queen.

Prince Harry's maternal grandfather and uncle, the Earl of Spencer, were also both educated at Eton.

However, it has been said that had Diana lived, she may not have picked Eton for Prince Harry.

Concerned that he was perhaps not as academically inclined as Prince William, the princess was said to be considering Radley College, in Oxfordshire, and Milton Abbey, in Dorset, as two other options.

But because Prince Harry was born in September, he has been able to spend an extra year at his prep school, Ludgrove, to improve his academic performance.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Interesting. So, none of them are British, and they all seem to have a container ship-sized chip on both shoulders about race, and find Smeggers a convenient outlet for their feelings about it.
Well this is rubbish for a start! Scrotie immediately gets his putrid oar in and says MM was under attack by trolls. A realtor from Florida, Vee, says trolls seek bad information about Minge "for their confirmation bias" (WTF ??)
Bryndis Roberts says theyre not dwarfs lurking in basements, but she calls herself an Attorney from Atlanta. However all the SukSquad posts I've read look as though they've been posted by illiterate half-wits and this must include dear Bryndis and Vee.
So, Vee Realtor and Bryndis Roberts Attorney from Atlanta, I rest my case.

Reactions: 20
Thank you @Kittypops for the title suggestions from 2 threads ago... with this rowdy thread sandwiched lovingly in the middle
Summary -
the poll has been banished and the suggestion is that we don't start suggesting thread titles until after page 40
Serena ♥s Meghan 🤮
Scoobie still hasn't taken down his racist tweet... double standards yet again
Piers Morgan lit a tweet seeking missile in support of Sharon Osborne - who is thinking of suing CBS (and quite right too)
Piers Morgan sent another daisy-bomb on behalf of the Silent Majority via the Mail on Sunday
... speaking of litigation, Thomas Markle asked to have an interview with Harpo and has said he is planning on suing the FragileFive (and quite right too)
Harry got on his bike and added to his massive carbon footprint by refusing to pedal
Even CNN has started to turn against the dastardly duo with a video picking apart the lies and inconsistencies
[if I'm missing anything, please advise and I can add in the 30 min window I have to make edits]
Well done RM, and congrats kittypops.:m
Good decision to leave the suggestions until the last 10 pages. Less work for the new-thread starter and a better chance to get a thread header tthat fits their most recent shenanigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well this is rubbish for a start! Scrotie immediately gets his putrid oar in and says MM was under attack by trolls. A realtor from Florida, Vee, says trolls seek bad information about Minge "for their confirmation bias" (WTF ??)
Bryndis Roberts says theyre not dwarfs lurking in basements, but she calls herself an Attorney from Atlanta. However all the SukSquad posts I've read look as though they've been posted by illiterate half-wits and this must include dear Bryndis and Vee.
So, Vee Realtor and Bryndis Roberts Attorney from Atlanta, I rest my case.
Seen a lot of this, sugars milking the term ‘confirmation bias’ as if it doesn’t expressly apply to them.

I have honestly never gone into any research about M thinking right I’m only going to look for information that backs up my viewpoint. I’ve seen a fair few things where I’ve given her the benefit of the doubt, or challenged what I have thought in the past. Ultimately though, I’ve stuck to my gut instinct about her

Sugars are the worst for confirmation bias. Meghan had a dog= animal lover. Meghan worked for world vision= humanitarian. Meghan was ‘mistreated by the RF’= new Diana. I could go on.

Confirmation bias is explicitly searching for nuggets of information that back up your view, regardless of context. I’d say that on here we are pretty good at finding all the context and available information and making reasoned judgments!

Reactions: 24
New entry for the Urban Dictionary.
"To Harkle" (v)
To weep bitterly, regret throwing everything away for a bit of well-used rancid Minge.
e,g,
Fayed: Where's Chimpo? Why's he always snivelling under his desk? This is a cluster...ck!
Soros: We've spent billions on this, and all he does is Harkle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
New entry for the Urban Dictionary.
"To Harkle" (v)
To weep bitterly, regret throwing everything away for a bit of well-used rancid Minge.
e,g,
Fayed: Where's Chimpo? Why's he always snivelling under his desk? It's a cluster...ck!
Soros: We've spent billions on this, and all he does is Harkle!
To ‘Harry It’ - to realise you married a psychopathic narcissist who thinks she’s the little mermaid, cycle away as fast as you can, create a new identity and move to Fiji.
Girl A: what happened to Tom?
Girl B: he had to Harry It. Was all becoming to much for him to handle
1010E65D-B964-4A5A-88A6-18005BC94B2D.jpeg
ABB049D3-34B1-4E6B-AEC7-B76FDE4E0A65.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

I guess the harkles will stick to electric bike to ride. Anyone can ride an electric bike, but certainly not everyone can ride horses. maybe the doll can ride the chicken? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wokes and politically-correct hand-wringers always have a " very small shop with a very big sign" , you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I guess the harkles will stick to electric bike to ride. Anyone can ride an electric bike, but certainly not everyone can ride horses. maybe the doll can ride the chicken? 😆
Oo is this the saturation of the press with 'good' royals before the big destroy of HarAn/MegRry beginning? only it seems a bit trite to be news......

Reactions: 25
Oo is this the saturation of the press with 'good' royals before the big destroy of HarAn/MegRry beginning? only it seems a bit trite to be news......
possibly. but I much prefer this than seeing the same smeggy and chimpo's PR faces. Not the real ones since their real faces are hidden underneath all that plastic surgeries

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
No Royal easter egg for meghraine. 😥😥😥😥😥😥

HRH QE II has smashed it 😛😛😛😛😛

With a hammer, and scooped all the pieces into a jiffy bag.

Itll go RAF special delivery 😎😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.