Harry and Meghan #82 Duke of Hazzard & Lil MerMeg, no titles no cash, you'll just have to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the irony of Miss low rent made-for-tv movie actress Meghan being portrayed as a Duchess/Princess in a low rent made-for-tv movie. Would be hilarious if it wasn’t so irritating :sick:

Also the title ‘Harry and Meghan: Escaping the Palace’ talk about buying their BS:mad:View attachment 499017
Mediocre 'made for TV' drivel. So much for Hollywood eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
thank you to @Baguette for the poll idea - from whence came the sparkly new title - a follow on from the

Zara had her baby like a true warrior, managing to overshadow the Harkles' job announcements - that goodness.
Welby is still hiding in the CofE sickbay - dodging the heretic Harkles' lies and fabrications
Chuck and Cams are in Greece
Hazno is getting himself a place in Aspen with Rupert Murdoch's daughter-in-law, where he will be shelling out Athena cat posters on misinformation and self-optimisation.
Megsy apparently is unemployable even though she is the only one of the two with the legal right to work in the US.

Ooo looky! I've been upgraded to VIP status! despite my transgressions!!! Yay!
Congratulations 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The first item - Satire or Parody - is going to send the comedy writers/comedians/ etc through the roof. Show this to Rowan Atkinson and Eddie Izzard.
Yes it's worrying stuff. There won't be any comedy at this rate, certainly nobody pushing the boundaries!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Its from SMG but it's the most easy to read explanation of the court case including some (as yet) unpublished Gossip such as the letter was written with help from the Palace so may belong to the crown! Scobie is suspected of lying to the court as well as Meghan and several ex staff are keen to be witnesses for ANL if there is an appeal..

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I see Smeghan's favourite law firm have added a new unfavourable lady to their client list. Hopefully Smeghan doesn't need to sue any newspapers this weekend, her lawyers are going to be kept busy with this one.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I do love a sense of order with info but am wondering how this would be implemented and by who......and who watches the watchers ?
Exactly, are they going to be posting comments on Twitter saying "This is misinformation"? or suing the tit out of anyone they can for 'wrongspeak', taking the piss, and 'unruly opinions'?
Surely M&H are, at this point, known mainly for being dishonest. It's all batshittery.

Reactions: 17
Exactly, are they going to be posting comments on Twitter saying "This is misinformation"? or suing the tit out of anyone they can for 'wrongspeak', taking the piss, and 'unruly opinions'?
Surely M&H are, at this point, known mainly for being dishonest. It's all batshittery.
They have the right type of dishonesty though, so that's okay.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I have just had a 24 hour ban placed on me on Twitter for writing
"Have you got a brick wall nearby? Might as well go and beat your head against instead of trying to say anything logical."
This was in response to someone's comment about how MM's followers blindly believe the most ridiculous things.

I was said to
1. be encouraging suicide, or
2. advised to seek help if I was considering self harm.

It actually was a good wake up call to me – I really only got sucked into Twitter the last couple of weeks, and don't want to deal with that sort of nonsense.

I really can't believe that anyone can be so disingenuous as to pretend that they've they've never heard of the expression "beating your head against a brick wall"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Daily Mail following up the story that Megzy has lost her long time agent Nick Collins... Guess what - he's been retained as an advisor, just like Catherine St-Laurent.

In January 2020 DailyMail.com revealed Meghan had kept her agent after joining the royal family, causing controversy at the time due to her previous claims in a November 2017 BBC interview that she would no longer work in Hollywood.

But in recent months Markle has built her own media, charity and production teams to support her non-profit Archewell, and business deals with media giants Netflix and Spotify.

'It is a very strange development really. Nick has been a loyal friend and confidante for Meghan and Harry over the past few years,' an LA talent agency source told DailyMail.com.

'His expertise and knowledge of business matters in Hollywood and contact list is astonishing.

'While on paper she was not accepting work offers as an actress, other work opportunities and roles did come in through Gersh.

'And with the upheaval and swift departure from England and business plan needed, many believe he played a key role in helping the Sussexes get the ball rolling in business. He was part of the '6'Dream Team.'''

The source added that Meghan switched Collins' role as she is not intending to take on any acting roles in the near future.

'Meghan insists that she has no plans to act presently so he's not needed to negotiate deals,' the source said.

'Make no mistake - acting and voiceover offers are flooding in to the couple. But now they will go to their production company and personal media team.

'Certainly dealing with any opportunities that way means that the twenty percent commission usually charged by an agent, is saved.'

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Its from SMG but it's the most easy to read explanation of the court case including some (as yet) unpublished Gossip such as the letter was written with help from the Palace so may belong to the crown! Scobie is suspected of lying to the court as well as Meghan and several ex staff are keen to be witnesses for ANL if there is an appeal..

Thanks for that - an interesting perspective. My main takeaway was that in arguing that the press invaded her privacy (which she won in the summary judgement) it revealed her hypocrisy in wanting to use the US press (People) and Finding Freedom to paint a flattering portrait of herself. A big reason why many celebs choose not to go to court as information other than the central issue is exposed. İ do hope that ANL are granted appeal as there appears to be a lot of evidence, arguments, and potential witnesses.

Reactions: 25
Just love these two. take note you two in california your marriage ain't gonna be as long.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Bower

>Thomas Bauer (as he then was)[2] was born in London in 1946. His parents were Jewish refugees who fled Prague after the German occupation of Czechoslovakia in March 1939 and arrived in London later that same year.[3]

A Jewish man, whose parents escaped their own murder, being described as an "angry white guy". Disgraceful.
I bet his parents could tell Me-again a thing or two about having to leave a country because of racism.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Bower

>Thomas Bauer (as he then was)[2] was born in London in 1946. His parents were Jewish refugees who fled Prague after the German occupation of Czechoslovakia in March 1939 and arrived in London later that same year.[3]

A Jewish man, whose parents escaped their own murder, being described as an "angry white guy". Disgraceful.
I bet his parents could tell Me-again a thing or two about having to leave a country because of racism.

Because antisemitism doesn’t count. These people do no homework, no research, there is no nuance. So stupid

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.