Harry and Meghan #82 Duke of Hazzard & Lil MerMeg, no titles no cash, you'll just have to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serena's got a pretty weird relationship with her Father too, I suppose they must bond over that. Geeezus, imagine being stuck at a tea party with those too ... stuff of nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“Chimpo is Japanese for cock” 😂😂😂😂 Isn’t their dog’s name Romanian for penis? 😂😂
In other news, the CNN royal reporter was apparently on tv this morning revealing all the ‘inconsistencies’ in the Oprah interview and the sugars are absolutely losing their tit over it on twitter 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Oh the irony of Miss low rent made-for-tv movie actress Meghan being portrayed as a Duchess/Princess in a low rent made-for-tv movie. Would be hilarious if it wasn’t so irritating :sick:

Also the title ‘Harry and Meghan: Escaping the Palace’ talk about buying their BS:mad:View attachment 499017
.... for the third time. Three's a charm? It mirrors their tactic of bombarding us with their "narrative" even when it gets horrible responses, backfires and makes them look ridiculous.... they double-down or in this case they triple down.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Richard Eden to the rescue.
Disgusting tweet from that creepy little weasel hanger on (Scobie). Stop bringing bloody race and gender into everything! Also, why does it have to be that he’s ‘angry’, he’s an investigative writer, ie it’s literally his job? If there’s no real dirt to be found on Meghan, why does Scobie have to protest like this?

As @LadyMuck said, imagine if someone used the phrase ‘angry black woman’ to describe Oprah (or M for that matter)

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm not convinced about this operation. They make it sound like something we all need but I don't trust organisations trying to impose censorship:
View attachment 499061
Well it is just for American Information disorder! Hopefully the effects of this American illness wont be felt too badly in the UK!

Years ago there was a campaign for plain English, whereby everything official was meant to be written in plain easily understandable English! I think this might be a great starting point, to stop dis information! Stop talking gobbledegook and start using sentences and phrases that make sense and are easily understandable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
“Chimpo is Japanese for cock” 😂😂😂😂 Isn’t their dog’s name Romanian for penis? 😂😂
In other news, the CNN royal reporter was apparently on tv this morning revealing all the ‘inconsistencies’ in the Oprah interview and the sugars are absolutely losing their tit over it on twitter 😂😂😂😂😂😂
oooo! share share share pretty please!!!

Reactions: 14
Congrats residentmerkin on your vip status! I remember how excited I was to get mine lol !

Latest Paula M
İnteresting she maintains that both have an exit strategy. JCMH looks sour in all videos - will say MM made him do/say everything against his will. MM says in interview no-one told me anything about curtseying, singing anthem, and JCMH didn't get help for her mental health issues, racist comments were hearsay. MM is being very careful to keep her hands clean........

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the new thread. The Harkles are proving to be the gift that keeps on giving.

Edited to add: New Lady C up on YouTube
Lady C gives quite a detailed view of business/philanthropic/mis-information/censorship start-up scene represented by JCMH's 'jobs' at Better Up and Aspen. Her opinion is that the gruesome twosome are succeeding (at the moment) in establishing a presence in America and that they don't care about UK. She suspects that this will come tumbling down at some point though. Re. Oprah she believes she will continue to be associated with them whilst they appear to be succeeding, but she has short shrift for someone who has made her wealth mainly through her popularity with and support by white women, and then is very vocal and divisive with her views on racism.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.