Harry and Meghan #82 Duke of Hazzard & Lil MerMeg, no titles no cash, you'll just have to beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion,
Harry and Meghan #83 Megs: My 2 new jobs I'm outta my depth the long words are just too complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
İnteresting she maintains that both have an exit strategy. JCMH looks sour in all videos - will say MM made him do/say everything against his will. MM says in interview no-one told me anything about curtseying, singing anthem, and JCMH didn't get help for her mental health issues, racist comments were hearsay. MM is being very careful to keep her hands clean........
Like I said in the last thread. She learned tricks from her pretendy lawyerness in Suits.
Plausible deniability.

Meant to say, congrats to RM on making VIP and on starting the new thread. And congrats to the composer of the new thread hheader, well done all round.:m:m:m:m:m

And thanks to pom for using my balloon for her funnies . Love it.
Tweeters, feel free to use it as your avvy on twatter, hit the bleep where it hurts ... in his vanity.It will mock him without even saying a word.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Btw, thanks to JAR21 in the #81 thread :).. I just set up a Twitter account so I could report Scooby Doo's Tom Bower remark. Ticking abusive/harmful, then targeted harassment. Then I reported it again, and got the option to say was the harassment at me, another person or a group. Ticked group.. Who knows if this stuff really gets looked at, but if enough people do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Jews don't count as a minority apparently (honestly getting tired of this)
They can’t count because if they did it would violate the absurd notion that white people can’t be victims of racism.

The “woke“ are truly bleeping disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Omid knows who he is appealing to using ''Duchess Meghan'' Woke Americans who have no idea how titles work!! Funny how he uses Ms title but i remember when it was Prince George's birthday and he only referred to him as 'George'.... some Royal reporter he is!
The idiot gives me so much rage. Does he have his own thread ? I'm not very clever on here nit long worked out how to post comments! Searching for scabies is beyond my capability. If he hasn't how does one get started?

Reactions: 19
Oh the irony of Miss low rent made-for-tv movie actress Meghan being portrayed as a Duchess/Princess in a low rent made-for-tv movie. Would be hilarious if it wasn’t so irritating :sick:

Also the title ‘Harry and Meghan: Escaping the Palace’ talk about buying their BS:mad:View attachment 499017
I would say that these images made me sick with second-hand embarrassment for them, but the truth is this drivel looks so utterly sugar laden it's made me develop an entirely novel form of diabetes where my pancreas actually rappels its' way up my throat and runs away.

:sick::sick::sick:

Morto for the pair of them, honestly... At least The Crown has production value going for it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The more I think about her talking about her "intimate, just for us" not a wedding, versus the "spectacle" of their wedding day was actually really insulting. She chose those words carefully, I'm sure.

We - as taxpayers- paid £32m for that "spectacle". And now she talks about the framed vows from the non wedding in the garden with misty eyes, and dismisses her costly wedding in entirety...

She could easily have had a quiet wedding - but we all know she loved having the eyes of the world on her, and to be able to invite half of Hollywood.

The flowers around the door as she left probably cost more than most people's entire wedding...how dare she not acknowledge what the people of the UK gave her? She really is a "what Freda says" :mad:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
I'm not convinced about this operation. They make it sound like something we all need but I don't trust organisations trying to impose censorship:
View attachment 499061
It certainly looks like it...satire or parody is disinformation because it has potential to fool? Only those who have mush for brain. You start banning that and you have a communist state/dictatorship.

Reactions: 25
I have just had a 24 hour ban placed on me on Twitter for writing
"Have you got a brick wall nearby? Might as well go and beat your head against instead of trying to say anything logical."
This was in response to someone's comment about how MM's followers blindly believe the most ridiculous things.

I was said to
1. be encouraging suicide, or
2. advised to seek help if I was considering self harm.

It actually was a good wake up call to me – I really only got sucked into Twitter the last couple of weeks, and don't want to deal with that sort of nonsense.

I really can't believe that anyone can be so disingenuous as to pretend that they've they've never heard of the expression "beating your head against a brick wall"
There are lots of less than honest actors on Twitter who will report literally anything they disagree with as some sort of horrific violent threat, racism, or encouragement of violence (especially if they perceive you to not be 'on the right side of history) and the moderators who are often second or third language English speakers doing massive volume of cases who display gross political bias toward the current left causes and will nearly always find in the dishonest complainant's favour. They seem unable to process nuance of language, intent or context or to simply ignore them. Unless the case becomes a cause celebre, you're basically usually fucked. If you're perceived to be on the right, you're fucked or if famous, have a clock ticking on you until they find a way to duck you. However, you can report MAP (the new acronym for pedalos) accounts night and day and they will not ban them.

I got banned for 'death threats' a couple of years back ... I have never made a death threat in my life. They refused to tell me which tweet got me banned - another way Twitter operates dishonestly - but I suspect it was saying am extremely violent (and black, which I suspect is what triggered some do gooder or BLM type to complain) criminal who brutalized an old lady in the US should be shot. That's an opinion, not a death threat, but there you go.

I miss nothing about that platform, it's possibly the worst way in the world to debate anything format-wise, is generally a disorganised mess that shows you accounts you haven't subbed to while refusing to show you ones you have on your timelines, shadow bans people for having the 'wrong' opinions (and refuse to admit they do this when their admin panel has a shadow ban function!), and really at this point only exists for virtue signallers and the kind of people who sit around 24/7 trying to get the political target du jour cancelled.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The more I think about her talking about her "intimate, just for us" not a wedding, versus the "spectacle" of their wedding day was actually really insulting. She chose those words carefully, I'm sure.

We - as taxpayers- paid £32m for that "spectacle". And now she talks about the framed vows from the non wedding in the garden with misty eyes, and dismisses her costly wedding in entirety...

She could easily have had a quiet wedding - but we all know she loved having the eyes of the world on her, and to be able to invite half of Hollywood.

The flowers around the door as she left probably cost more than most people's entire wedding...how dare she not acknowledge what the people of the UK gave her? She really is a "what Freda says" :mad:
You missed 'this thing', this spectacle

ETA Ungrateful cow!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Loving the new thread title and we seem to be picking up pace again ?!

It does feel like things are coming undone a bit at bleep Mansions (Cali) with tea due every day whether they like it or not. Fabulous !

Re thread titles, I would love to be responsible for this one but it was not to be - the following Tatlers came up with this beauty:

@Sea and @Oohthedrama

Harry and Megan 81: Seems as if working for the harkles is a poisoned chalice, you'll get a cup of tea ...thrown with malice
You have to get credit for highlighting it 🤩😁🤩

Reactions: 12
H&M are suing their cell phone company
for releasing the contents of a conversation of their evening meal and games night that was overhead when Harry forgot to hang up
Megs : Haz after the roast Chicken I will need to hydrate then we can play crocodile (this used to be a kids game) now I shudder when my granddaughter asks to play it
Then chimpo will have to go away till the next
Luna eclipse
Now I better go and put this moon bump back on in case the invited I mean uninvited paps call round

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Daily Mail following up the story that Megzy has lost her long time agent Nick Collins... Guess what - he's been retained as an advisor, just like Catherine St-Laurent.

In January 2020 DailyMail.com revealed Meghan had kept her agent after joining the royal family, causing controversy at the time due to her previous claims in a November 2017 BBC interview that she would no longer work in Hollywood.

But in recent months Markle has built her own media, charity and production teams to support her non-profit Archewell, and business deals with media giants Netflix and Spotify.

'It is a very strange development really. Nick has been a loyal friend and confidante for Meghan and Harry over the past few years,' an LA talent agency source told DailyMail.com.

'His expertise and knowledge of business matters in Hollywood and contact list is astonishing.

'While on paper she was not accepting work offers as an actress, other work opportunities and roles did come in through Gersh.

'And with the upheaval and swift departure from England and business plan needed, many believe he played a key role in helping the Sussexes get the ball rolling in business. He was part of the '6'Dream Team.'''

The source added that Meghan switched Collins' role as she is not intending to take on any acting roles in the near future.

'Meghan insists that she has no plans to act presently so he's not needed to negotiate deals,' the source said.

'Make no mistake - acting and voiceover offers are flooding in to the couple. But now they will go to their production company and personal media team.

'Certainly dealing with any opportunities that way means that the twenty percent commission usually charged by an agent, is saved.'
Oooo, I hope he has lots of tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just re activated my Twitter to report scabies, and I got a lot of my friends to do the same which they have , hopefully he gets cancelled.
Btw, thanks to JAR21 in the #81 thread :).. I just set up a Twitter account so I could report Scooby Doo's Tom Bower remark. Ticking abusive/harmful, then targeted harassment. Then I reported it again, and got the option to say was the harassment at me, another person or a group. Ticked group.. Who knows if this stuff really gets looked at, but if enough people do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Reactions: 22
I'm sure her ex husband is just another Angry White Man though, Ain't that right ScoobyDoodoo? I wonder if his book is why everyone has stayed so quiet?
I think that the man is simply embarrassed because he was stupid to believe her. I think he wants to forget that he ever knew her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.