Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent profile of Prince William by Roya Nikkhah

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ntimate-portrait-of-the-future-king-3wx5krt9v

I'd recommend taking a couple of minutes to read the whole thing (full story archived here https://archive.ph/G2feq)

ETA These paragraphs stood out for me re Harkles.

William is thought to have been less than thrilled a few days later when that conversation made global headlines after the American presenter Gayle King, a close friend of the Sussexes, revealed live on air that it had not been an easy chat: “I did actually call them to see how they were feeling,” she told viewers. “Harry has talked to his brother and he had talked to his father too. The word I was given was that those conversations were not productive.” The intervention prompted a senior royal source to say that “none of the households will be giving a running commentary on private conversations”.

A close friend of both brothers says Harry’s “trapped” comment was “way off the mark”, insisting that William does not see it that way. “He has a path set for him and he’s completely accepting of his role. He is very much his grandmother’s grandson in that respect of duty and service.”

When the Queen turned 90 nearly five years ago William admitted “the challenge” that “occupies a lot of thinking space” is how to “modernise and develop” the royal family, and make it “relevant in the next 20 years’ time”. Twenty years now seems like a very long time. In the hours and days after the Oprah broadcast, William was at the heart of all discussions with the Queen and the Prince of Wales about how to respond to the Sussexes. He was keen that the issue of race should be acknowledged in the Queen’s statement as an area of particular concern that “will be addressed”.

And on Catherine:

As they celebrate their anniversary on April 29, friends who joined the Cambridges on their wedding day tell me the partnership’s equal footing is key to its success. “They’ve got a solid relationship and she gives him confidence,” one says. “There is no jealousy, no friction, they are happy for each other’s successes.” In private William talks as passionately about Kate’s work as his own campaigns, and takes pride in her growing confidence on the public stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Lady C latest video. She has been sent the info about what happened at the dress fittings by the relative of the person involved. It seems it could very well be true.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The polarisation these two have caused is fascinating. I'm particularly fascinated by the 'Meghan is telling the truth because she said it, and everything the Palace say are lies" brigade. These people can't see the contradiction in their assertions.

The interview with Oprah Winfrey was also interesting. Speaking in vagaries due to wanting to protect the people they're attacking could be seen as a very clever move, and something very similar to gaslighting. It does leave both Meghan and Harry with an 'out' "Oh no! We'd never say that-that wasn't what we meant at all!!", with an implicit threat laced all the way through the entire interview that they could blow the Monarchy into tiny little sparkly sequins for Meghan's next Oscars appearance.....oh no, scrap that, actually.

I actually don't believe Meghan Markle. I think she's a very convincing liar, but then most of the best lies are ones that have mimiscule fragments of truth embedded in them. When people are protesting about anything, they create their own narrative around it to justify the lie to themselves. The unfortunate thing is, that in calling her out on these things, you are at risk of a) being called a racist, and b) minimising mental health issues. On the subject of the former, I don't think it's possible at all to issue any kind of challenge to something that is being called racist, without being called racist-the politicing of the word is very powerful, and a remarkable shaming tool for anyone who wants to think and talk objectvely about it, and on the latter, people don't understand that ill people can do really bleeping crappy things. Having mental health issues is not a free pass for crappy behaviour-I work in this field, and people who do crappy things are encouraged to take responsible for being crappy. I think there's a lot being said about Meghan Markle being narcissistic and psychopathic. We don't have enough information to make that diagnosis, but there is a history of behaviour that if true, points to some really dysfunctional ideas about how she can get what she wants.

The reason I don't believe Meghan Markle is because the current situation with her and the Royal Family, appears to be consistent with a pattern of behaviour throughout her whole life. There are numerous accounts of Meghan Markle cuttting people out of her life almost with the flick of a switch (splitting behaviours, perhaps?), and even her family weren't immune to this. There are also inconsistencies in her account that appear to be relatively easy to highlight, for example having her passport taken from her, not having any support, never being accused of bullying, and so on...

I'm perfectly aware that there's two side's to every story, but I find the whole account that the way she's been treated was purely down to racism in keeping with the current climate-if you disagree with me, you're racist, if you don't think you're racist, you probably are but don't know you're racist.

Harry looks like a man under her control. Discreet body language suggest Meghan Markle has power in the relationship, which is ok, as long as it's not for malevolent reasons, but there is again, history of controlling behaviours in her personal and professional life.

I remember thinking at the time: "If someone made a racist comment about my unborn baby, I wouldn't care who it was, I'd punch them in the bleeping mouth". I couldn't see any evidence that there was a reaction to this, and I found it really odd that this accusation, along with all the other claims, weren't asked to be validated by Oprah Winfrey. It was almost a case of "just give us the icing-duck the cake". It stank all the way through of using the interview as a vehicle to curry favour with whoever is at the top of Meghan's hit list.

The truth will out, I guess, and I might be wrong about all of this, but I have a sensitive nose, and I can smell a prick a mile off, and I have to hold my nose whenever I see these two. I'm very rarely wrong.
Very good post.
Especially that stupid mantra we keep getting shoved down our throats,
"if you disagree with me, you're racist, if you don't think you're racist, you probably are but don't know you're racist."

Also,
"Harry looks like a man under her control. Discreet body language suggest Meghan Markle has power in the relationship, which is ok, as long as it's not for malevolent reasons,"

I think it's often unrealistic to expect every relationship to be an equal partnership. Very often one of the pair is in control but that is not necessarily a bad thing. Some partners are just too laid back and need someone else to take the lead and move things along.
If smeggy was leading flakey hazza in an honest helpful way I'd still likely dislike her but could accept that she is doing the best she can with the thick little twunt she's now stuck with. But her control is total and malevolent and toxic and will put him further down a very rocky road mentally.
Sadly I think her ability to take control and lead was one of the attractions for him, someone to take his hand (often literally) and guide him.
Yeah, be careful what you wish for seems apt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
What makes me laugh is the thought that Meghan probably thinks she’s such a big shot and huge star. She’s literally this, a cash cow and laughing stock. You cannot earn respect getting to where she is in the way she’s done it.

Does she not see the correlation between her fame and marriage to Harry. Pre Harry= D list nobody. Married to Harry= worldwide infamy. Does she actually think she’s ‘earned’ this off her own back?!

I read something on a blind item that M is a total joke in Hollywood, something to do with Beyoncé saying ‘who is she?’. And yet she can come up with sycophantic bollocks like this :sick: View attachment 491227
Remember when Andrew morton wrote a book on her and nobody knew who she was or gave two shits about her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What makes me laugh is the thought that Meghan probably thinks she’s such a big shot and huge star. She’s literally this, a cash cow and laughing stock. You cannot earn respect getting to where she is in the way she’s done it.

Does she not see the correlation between her fame and marriage to Harry. Pre Harry= D list nobody. Married to Harry= worldwide infamy. Does she actually think she’s ‘earned’ this off her own back?!

I read something on a blind item that M is a total joke in Hollywood, something to do with Beyoncé saying ‘who is she?’. And yet she can come up with sycophantic bollocks like this :sick: View attachment 491227
Beyoncé doesn't like anyone who hasn't got any black people in their fam, she's as racist as it comes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Very good post.
Especially that stupid mantra we keep getting shoved down our throats,
"if you disagree with me, you're racist, if you don't think you're racist, you probably are but don't know you're racist."

Also,
"Harry looks like a man under her control. Discreet body language suggest Meghan Markle has power in the relationship, which is ok, as long as it's not for malevolent reasons,"

I think it's often unrealistic to expect every relationship to be an equal partnership. Very often one of the pair is in control but that is not necessarily a bad thing. Some partners are just too laid back and need someone else to take the lead and move things along.
If smeggy was leading flakey hazza in an honest helpful way I'd still likely dislike her but could accept that she is doing the best she can with the thick little twunt she's now stuck with. But her control is total and malevolent and toxic and will put him further down a very rocky road mentally.
Sadly I think her ability to take control and lead was one of the attractions for him, someone to take his hand (often literally) and guide him.
Yeah, be careful what you wish for seems apt.
So many well-connected people have said that Hazza was looking for a way out for years, as long it took no effort from him.....

More from that Prince William Sunday Times piece (https://archive.ph/G2feq) Looks like it's Team Sussex that are insisting on keeping their ridiculous website online...

As the brothers clashed more over the substance and style of their work, and the family hierarchy that William is a stickler for but Harry is less keen on, a split was inevitable. When they finally divided their households in March 2019, it had been a long time coming. But he never thought that a year later his brother would up sticks for America.

The pair went for a long walk to clear the air after the “Sandringham summit” when the Megxit deal was hammered out, but did not part shores as friends. What upset William the most was Harry and Meghan’s surprise launch of their “Sussex Royal” website before the summit, which featured their blueprint wish list of a part-time, commercial royal future. Later, when the Queen decreed they could no longer use “royal” in their future ventures, their website hit back with this bold statement: “While there is not any jurisdiction by The Monarchy … over the use of the word ‘Royal’ overseas, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex do not intend to use ‘Sussex Royal’ … or … ‘Royal’ …” Both “the content and that it’s still online is staggering”, a senior royal source says. “That was it for William, he felt they’d blindsided the Queen in such an insulting and disrespectful way,” says a source close to him, who reveals it was still at the forefront of William’s mind at the Commonwealth Day service one year ago. It was the Sussexes’ final engagement as working royals, and the froideur between them and the rest of the family was unmistakable.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Remember when Andrew morton wrote a book on her and nobody knew who she was or gave two shits about her 😂😂
I don’t even remember this, that’s hilarious. She’s genuinely nobody. She’s like those reality stars (eg Lauren Goodger) who bleat on about how they’re celebrities and are always followed and addressing their ‘fans’ on social media.

How can M fans not see the irony of saying she’s an independent, successful black woman when she literally only gained notoriety by marrying a white prince 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Beyoncé doesn't like anyone who hasn't got any black people in their fam, she's as racist as it comes.
This is very true. Another M type who bleats on about being a black woman while doing everything in her power to appear white. Blonde straight extensions and lightened skin , but also bangs on about cultural appropriation 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 36

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ntimate-portrait-of-the-future-king-3wx5krt9v

I'd recommend taking a couple of minutes to read the whole thing (full story archived here https://archive.ph/G2feq)

William is thought to have been less than thrilled a few days later when that conversation made global headlines after the American presenter Gayle King, a close friend of the Sussexes, revealed live on air that it had not been an easy chat: “I did actually call them to see how they were feeling,” she told viewers. “Harry has talked to his brother and he had talked to his father too. The word I was given was that those conversations were not productive.” The intervention prompted a senior royal source to say that “none of the households will be giving a running commentary on private conversations”.

A close friend of both brothers says Harry’s “trapped” comment was “way off the mark”, insisting that William does not see it that way. “He has a path set for him and he’s completely accepting of his role. He is very much his grandmother’s grandson in that respect of duty and service.”

When the Queen turned 90 nearly five years ago William admitted “the challenge” that “occupies a lot of thinking space” is how to “modernise and develop” the royal family, and make it “relevant in the next 20 years’ time”. Twenty years now seems like a very long time. In the hours and days after the Oprah broadcast, William was at the heart of all discussions with the Queen and the Prince of Wales about how to respond to the Sussexes. He was keen that the issue of race should be acknowledged in the Queen’s statement as an area of particular concern that “will be addressed”.

And on Catherine:

As they celebrate their anniversary on April 29, friends who joined the Cambridges on their wedding day tell me the partnership’s equal footing is key to its success. “They’ve got a solid relationship and she gives him confidence,” one says. “There is no jealousy, no friction, they are happy for each other’s successes.” In private William talks as passionately about Kate’s work as his own campaigns, and takes pride in her growing confidence on the public stage.
Really interesting article. Thank you for posting it 😊

Reactions: 23

Lady C latest video. She has been sent the info about what happened at the dress fittings by the relative of the person involved. It seems it could very well be true.
Slightly off topic, but in this video I had to laugh when she said Philip Scholfield is known in the industry (or likes to be known as)....Nancy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
This sounds like pure speculation on the part of the Express to me. Giving them titles now after they've beaten the ones they have into the ground just doesn't seem like a good idea unless maybe she's going the route of a carrot and a stick. And if she does this it had better be a pretty big stick.

Wow. If California is paying for their security-- I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing. With everything else going on in that state, if Gavin Newsom is paying for their security out of California funds I am going to die laughing. 🤣

Biden - if it were not so awful, it’d be funny.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Hits the nail on the head. Woke approved ‘racism’ is feelings based, shallow and surface level CRT subscribers. They never raise the issue of real racism.

I read the other week that it’s racist to tell someone they are ‘exotic’. I said out loud to myself oh duck off that’s a bloody compliment. They consistently manage to take offence to well intentioned comments. Like with Rachel Johnson.

CRT believers/wokes are all narcissistic professional victims
What really worries me is how widespread and normalised wokeness has become.
About 20 year ago, I was head of department at a university. One day a fairly recently employed WOC (we'll call her X) appproached me about a long term collegue, (we'll call her Y)
X told me that Y had been racist towards her. I didn't believe this for a second. Y was incapable of racism.
I had to start the disciplinary process and called X and Y to an informal chat.
X started the accusations and hostility straight away until Y reached in to her bag and took out a photo. Her husband and 3 children. Her husband was a man of colour and her children mixed race.
When X saw the photo, she told us that, that made Y even more racist because she had stepped outside of her social circle, ethnicity and culture, just to rebel and be different. The make herself look better and more progressive.
I swear to f*ck, i stopped breathing for a bit because I was so shocked.
Roll on 20 years and if I heard the same thing now I wouldn't flinch. I would just roll my eyes and mutter "oh FFS" under my breath.
I think wokeness is destroying society, we have more intolerance, less equality, more aggression. Its a scary place out there.
I am left leaning and will champion any cause or injustice but I think wokeness is a form of mental illness.
tit, that turned into a bit of rant.... Soz! 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Slightly off topic, but in this video I had to laugh when she said Philip Scholfield is known in the industry (or likes to be known as)....Nancy
Not only Nancy but she called him Queen of the closet 🤣🤣

I kept laughing out loud when Lady C kept calling Scobie Scabies, the most plastic man she'd seen who shares the same plastic surgeon as Merkin and also called his Joseph Goebels mark 2. Come on which one of you on here is really Lady C?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

And on Catherine:

Thank you @Baguette for posting this- a very well-written perspective. İ'm so glad he was the first-born....

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What really worries me is how widespread and normalised wokeness has become.
About 20 year ago, I was head of department at a university. One day a fairly recently employed WOC (we'll call her X) appproached me about a long term collegue, (we'll call her Y)
X told me that Y had been racist towards her. I didn't believe this for a second. Y was incapable of racism.
I had to start the disciplinary process and called X and Y to an informal chat.
X started the accusations and hostility straight away until Y reached in to her bag and took out a photo. Her husband and 3 children. Her husband was a man of colour and her children mixed race.
When X saw the photo, she told us that, that made Y even more racist because she had stepped outside of her social circle, ethnicity and culture, just to rebel and be different. The make herself look better and more progressive.
I swear to f*ck, i stopped breathing for a bit because I was so shocked.
Roll on 20 years and if I heard the same thing now I wouldn't flinch. I would just roll my eyes and mutter "oh FFS" under my breath.
I think wokeness is destroying society, we have more intolerance, less equality, more aggression. Its a scary place out there.
I am left leaning and will champion any cause or injustice but I think wokeness is a form of mental illness.
tit, that turned into a bit of rant.... Soz! 😂
Wokeism is the newest, most fashionable mental illness. Hit the nail on the head! It glorifies being over sensitive, small minded and delusional about ridiculous topics

• Heart
Reactions: 34

I love Lady C's videos! They are so informative and, a bit off topic to say, but I much prefer them now she's by herself. She whizzes through the questions and packs so much information and insight in!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.