Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen whilst reading the above express article:

Apparently if they want Archie to be Prince now then he can be. I’m not sure how that will go down with the British public...
This sounds like pure speculation on the part of the Express to me. Giving them titles now after they've beaten the ones they have into the ground just doesn't seem like a good idea unless maybe she's going the route of a carrot and a stick. And if she does this it had better be a pretty big stick.

That was just Richard Fitzwilliam speculating. There's no sign the Harkles smears and tantrums are getting them anywhere..

I'm interested by the CDAN blind saying they are getting US security, and how on earth that could be justified to the taxpayers. I remember last year, there was a blind about State level security being offered to them which I think was back when they arrived from Canada. Wonder if that's still happening? Wonder if anyone is going to file a request for information?
Wow. If California is paying for their security-- I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing. With everything else going on in that state, if Gavin Newsom is paying for their security out of California funds I am going to die laughing. 🤣

One word - Biden.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So if Oprah can bugger off around town with out security so can her new cash cow meghan! Meghan is absolutely deluded
What makes me laugh is the thought that Meghan probably thinks she’s such a big shot and huge star. She’s literally this, a cash cow and laughing stock. You cannot earn respect getting to where she is in the way she’s done it.

Does she not see the correlation between her fame and marriage to Harry. Pre Harry= D list nobody. Married to Harry= worldwide infamy. Does she actually think she’s ‘earned’ this off her own back?!

I read something on a blind item that M is a total joke in Hollywood, something to do with Beyoncé saying ‘who is she?’. And yet she can come up with sycophantic bollocks like this :sick:
042F8337-48E9-4B45-A117-D2E4F42969E0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Having a Bad HazMeg day today.
They are far too prominent in the papers,so much more important is happening in the world, they should not take up so much press space.

Reactions: 26
If California is paying for their security-- I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing. With everything else going on in that state, if Gavin Newsom is paying for their security out of California funds I am going to die laughing. 🤣

We have very strong links to north California and I completely concur! The homeless issues in north California are absolutely dreadful- if the local government are paying for their security then really this is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I saw a piece online earlier from Marie Claire magazine saying that Kate is reportedly going to break royal protocol with a statement in response to M's claims about her...It's Marie Claire, so I don't know how truthful that actually is, but it would be interesting

Screenshots following on from my last post (I don't know how to just link the article, apologies)
I don't know how I feel about this. I don't think K will do it and I wouldn't want her to, i wouldn't want her to resort to MM's level
BUT and it's a big BUT
She is entitled to tell the world her truth.
This could be a very clever ploy to weed MM out.
They know how she feels about K, any criticism, denials, accusations of lying coming from K towards MM will cause her to blow her top.
She will respond aggressively, hysterically and publically.
They may well be enabling her downfall.

Reactions: 19
I would've thought H wearing those clothes would do damage to the brand. Who would want to buy or wear clothes to look like that scruffy oik
Adidas markled, New Balance markled, Range Rover Markled, people fleeing LA ...
This thing that Hazno said to Oprah and millions of people around the world, that he was ashamed of Smeggy having mental health issues. I didn’t watch the interview and have seen the comment mentioned a few times, but I’ve only just thought about it. It’s appalling. As someone with MH issues himself he must know it’s not a shameful thing. To be ashamed of her and tell the whole world - he can’t actually love her, can he? And surely she can’t just sit there and take that from him. Because if my husband said that about me to even one person, I’d stand up and walk away, never to return. None of this makes any sense at all.

They are insane.
This comment will have been rehearsed with Orca and was neither accidental nor true. Hazzno can't have been "ashamed" because (a) MM wasn't suffering MH issues in the first place and (b) admitting to this pretend shame feeds into the lie that she was left alone to struggle with her problems against the uncaring RF, with the ginger toerag wringing his hands on the sidelines.
Assuming for the sake of argument that Hazzno couldn't cope with the shame of her MH problems, this idiot and his tyrannical bint think that they are fit to advise genuine sufferers on a MH series planned by Orca The Exploiter later on this year!

Reactions: 26
I can’t imagine Kate saying anything personally. I think if everyone was like “omg Kate is awful!!” Then she might but it really doesn’t feel that way. I genuinely think that all punches back will be done very much by a 3rd party (the tabloids).

Reactions: 21
The problem with that theory is that readers can't comment on The Express articles!
They can. There are hundreds of comments underneath the article about the Queen reaching out to The Harkles to discuss a title for Archie. I had a quick glance over the first dozen or so and many people were saying they would lose all respect for the Queen if she capitulates and makes Archie a Prince.

If speculative stories like these are being put out to gauge public opinion, the Queen will see that the U.K. public think giving Archie a Prince title is an absolute no, no. I hope this article is just speculation of this type. I think the Govt used to do a lot of this ahead of introducing new lockdown rules at the start of COVID. They tested what the public thought about their proposals before they announced anything concrete.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I do think there is a real life Archie.
I'm torn re the surrogacy as it isn't something to be ashamed of. BP would be seen as moving with the times supporting such a situation.
However M idolised Diana, so who in their right mind would pass up on a Lindo wing delivery & photo opportunity....?
One (I) would assume M has numerous frozen eggs banked as back up given she's not getting any younger.
The racist claim: didn't happen as we WERE LEAD to believe in the interview but I would hazard a guess something less innocuous was discussed.
H not supporting M mental health claims: every charity/service he's associated with regarding MH need to remove him as a supporter as he's clearly not fully behind it.
M being refused MH support from BP: for what reason? Surely her gyny team could assist given she CHOSE & was under her OWN selected care.
If you want to withdraw from the RF for a quite life STOP drawing attention to yourselves.
They both boil my piss but I'd dearly love H to return to the RF as he was pre little miss nasty coming onto the scene.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For those interested, theres a programme on tonight The Windsors, Inside the Royal Dynasty. Ep 1 - after King George's death, Edward must choose either the throne or Wallis Simpson.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do think there is a real life Archie.
I'm torn re the surrogacy as it isn't something to be ashamed of. BP would be seen as moving with the times supporting such a situation.
However M idolised Diana, so who in their right mind would pass up on a Lindo wing delivery & photo opportunity....?
One (I) would assume M has numerous frozen eggs banked as back up given she's not getting any younger.
The racist claim: didn't happen as we WERE LEAD to believe in the interview but I would hazard a guess something less innocuous was discussed.
H not supporting M mental health claims: every charity/service he's associated with regarding MH need to remove him as a supporter as he's clearly not fully behind it.
M being refused MH support from BP: for what reason? Surely her gyny team could assist given she CHOSE & was under her OWN selected care.
If you want to withdraw from the RF for a quite life STOP drawing attention to yourselves.
They both boil my piss but I'd dearly love H to return to the RF as he was pre little miss nasty coming onto the scene.
Nice Avatar, it didn't sit comfortably with me when Henry got dragged on here :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Charles took the lead:

So done with the whole ‘conversations and concerns over how dark his skin might be’. Ffs this didn’t happen! Also, they went onto say it was one comment, so... exaggerating already by pluralising it. Plus the differing ‘recollections’ from M and H, was it before or during the ‘pregnancy’? If it was before her pregnancy, why would the comment be about a baby’s skin colour?

M is less than 25% black. H is white with red hair. The RF are not stupid, of course he was never going to be dark.

I just cannot deal with people gasping in shock horror about meghans claim. Use some critical thought!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
They can. There are hundreds of comments underneath the article about the Queen reaching out to The Harkles to discuss a title for Archie. I had a quick glance over the first dozen or so and many people were saying they would lose all respect for the Queen if she capitulates and makes Archie a Prince.

If speculative stories like these are being put out to gauge public opinion, the Queen will see that the U.K. public think giving Archie a Prince title is an absolute no, no. I hope this article is just speculation of this type. I think the Govt used to do a lot of this ahead of introducing new lockdown rules at the start of COVID. They tested what the public thought about their proposals before they announced anything concrete.
I've just been for another look. They're buried so far down, under so many adverts, I've never seem them before!

ETA Having said that, the Express is a complete mess anyway and most of their articles are tit. And too many crappy 'Royal' articles on the sidebar that are months out of date. Also, you can't 'like' any articles unless you register, which is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
A few of us on here are doubting that one. It sounds like the sort of drama that the Harkles would like to get them more attention in the press. The RF are politely ignoring them, as far as I can tell, and getting on with their work. And their corgis, obviously.
The SS (Sunshine tit) leaked yet another lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.