Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have very strong links to north California and I completely concur! The homeless issues in north California are absolutely dreadful- if the local government are paying for their security then really this is disgusting.
Well don't forget these two demanded the removal of the homeless of Windsor so their carriage filming wouldn't be filled with footage of duvets and dogs called Bob begging.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
The polarisation these two have caused is fascinating. I'm particularly fascinated by the 'Meghan is telling the truth because she said it, and everything the Palace say are lies" brigade. These people can't see the contradiction in their assertions.

The interview with Oprah Winfrey was also interesting. Speaking in vagaries due to wanting to protect the people they're attacking could be seen as a very clever move, and something very similar to gaslighting. It does leave both Meghan and Harry with an 'out' "Oh no! We'd never say that-that wasn't what we meant at all!!", with an implicit threat laced all the way through the entire interview that they could blow the Monarchy into tiny little sparkly sequins for Meghan's next Oscars appearance.....oh no, scrap that, actually.

I actually don't believe Meghan Markle. I think she's a very convincing liar, but then most of the best lies are ones that have mimiscule fragments of truth embedded in them. When people are protesting about anything, they create their own narrative around it to justify the lie to themselves. The unfortunate thing is, that in calling her out on these things, you are at risk of a) being called a racist, and b) minimising mental health issues. On the subject of the former, I don't think it's possible at all to issue any kind of challenge to something that is being called racist, without being called racist-the politicing of the word is very powerful, and a remarkable shaming tool for anyone who wants to think and talk objectvely about it, and on the latter, people don't understand that ill people can do really bleeping crappy things. Having mental health issues is not a free pass for crappy behaviour-I work in this field, and people who do crappy things are encouraged to take responsible for being crappy. I think there's a lot being said about Meghan Markle being narcissistic and psychopathic. We don't have enough information to make that diagnosis, but there is a history of behaviour that if true, points to some really dysfunctional ideas about how she can get what she wants.

The reason I don't believe Meghan Markle is because the current situation with her and the Royal Family, appears to be consistent with a pattern of behaviour throughout her whole life. There are numerous accounts of Meghan Markle cuttting people out of her life almost with the flick of a switch (splitting behaviours, perhaps?), and even her family weren't immune to this. There are also inconsistencies in her account that appear to be relatively easy to highlight, for example having her passport taken from her, not having any support, never being accused of bullying, and so on...

I'm perfectly aware that there's two side's to every story, but I find the whole account that the way she's been treated was purely down to racism in keeping with the current climate-if you disagree with me, you're racist, if you don't think you're racist, you probably are but don't know you're racist.

Harry looks like a man under her control. Discreet body language suggest Meghan Markle has power in the relationship, which is ok, as long as it's not for malevolent reasons, but there is again, history of controlling behaviours in her personal and professional life.

I remember thinking at the time: "If someone made a racist comment about my unborn baby, I wouldn't care who it was, I'd punch them in the bleeping mouth". I couldn't see any evidence that there was a reaction to this, and I found it really odd that this accusation, along with all the other claims, weren't asked to be validated by Oprah Winfrey. It was almost a case of "just give us the icing-duck the cake". It stank all the way through of using the interview as a vehicle to curry favour with whoever is at the top of Meghan's hit list.

The truth will out, I guess, and I might be wrong about all of this, but I have a sensitive nose, and I can smell a prick a mile off, and I have to hold my nose whenever I see these two. I'm very rarely wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
We have very strong links to north California and I completely concur! The homeless issues in north California are absolutely dreadful- if the local government are paying for their security then really this is disgusting.

Someone needs to be asking the right questions to the right people.... If America wants them...really wants them...how do they feel about paying for them?

Travesty if they are. Hope The tabloids sniff this one out.

Reactions: 24
I see a lot of M fans on social media ask things like how is Meghan a narcissist, prove it, how can you not believe her, how can you not see she is experiencing exactly the same thing as Diana.

It’s just pointless to even try answering. My answer is just open your bloody eyes! It’s hard to give specific examples, it’s a pattern of behaviour and attitudes over a long Time. If people knew nothing about M then just watched her interview, of course it’s easy to draw parallels with Diana and believe her. She deliberately copied her fgs! If any of these people did even a slight bit of research they’d understand it all for what it is.

But M fans and by extension all wokes don’t want to hear it- facts are mean and bigoted, and we just have to believe her because she’s a black woman and she says so.

Seen far too many comments saying ‘you have to watch the interview, Meghan explains it’. Ffs, she’s lying!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Time to catch up in abit..page 33 from the last thread 🥰 xx

Got to the link about Harry riding his bike in the daily mail.

I made this last year but I leave this pic here of Harry driving one of Meghan's shoes 😄.

Back in abit 🥰

Resizer_16162636179340.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Why isn't Meghan speaking against the actual racist attacks happening to Asian communities in USA? I have heard horrible atrocities happened to Chinese, Korean Japanese, etc. Unless she gets out of her luxurious cocoon and see actually who is more racist?
It's got to be her "approved woke type of racism" or it doesn't exist and is not valid. Any other inconvenient racism that doesn't fit the bill is ignored despite evidence supporting it. True narc.
MM's claim that she suffered MH problems can't possibly be true. When has she ever admitted to a single weakness since this circus started? She went to HR, an admission in itself that she didn't need MH help, just to tick off having gone there for her diary. If she'd really needed help it was readily available in a different place as she well knew and as her cowardly other half well knew too.
Everything that has gone wrong has been laid at everyone else's door. She Is Perfection on Legs.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Princess Diana was an interesting one as well. It seems Prince Charles was a genuine tit to her, and it appears she really buckled under the preessure of being famous and royal. There were claims she had EUPD (previously known as BPD), and I guess tales of her throwing herself down the stairs and other forms of self injury, eating difficulties and so on, didn't do much to pour cold water on these claims.

What she did in the public eye, however, was incredibly powerful. I believe her regressive displays of vulnerability were a huge pull, and the public were well and truly pulled into her drama's, but also into her causes. She made her flaws work for her, not against her.

You can see why there is a school of thought that Meghan is trying to emulate her in a "Single Mixed Race Female" kind of way.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
At the risk of offending anyone for any reason I shall repeat the wonderful Pombear's penis ladder image, because it never gets old.
And it's on topic since it is smeggy's chosen path in life and has served her well. Though I think maybe the hazza rung is proving to be rather less stable than she assumed it was when she hopped on.

Penis Ladder 😃😃😃😃💖💖😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Time to catch up in abit..page 33 from the last thread 🥰 xx

Got to the link about Harry riding his bike in the daily mail.

I made this last year but I leave this pic here of Harry driving one of Meghan's shoes 😄.

Back in abit 🥰

View attachment 491310
Sorta titty, titty bang bang! You are just so clever at thinking up these pics! Bravo @Pom Bear we loves ya 🤗 💋 🌻 you brighten our day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's got to be her "approved woke type of racism" or it doesn't exist and is not valid. Any other inconvenient racism that doesn't fit the bill is ignored despite evidence supporting it. True narc.
MM's claim that she suffered MH problems can't possibly be true. When has she ever admitted to a single weakness since this circus started? She went to HR, an admission in itself that she didn't need MH help, just to tick off having gone there for her diary. If she'd really needed help it was readily available in a different place as she well knew and as her cowardly other half well knew too.
Everything that has gone wrong has been laid at everyone else's door. She Is Perfection on Legs.
Hits the nail on the head. Woke approved ‘racism’ is feelings based, shallow and surface level CRT subscribers. They never raise the issue of real racism.

I read the other week that it’s racist to tell someone they are ‘exotic’. I said out loud to myself oh duck off that’s a bloody compliment. They consistently manage to take offence to well intentioned comments. Like with Rachel Johnson.

CRT believers/wokes are all narcissistic professional victims

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorta titty, titty bang bang! You are just so clever at thinking up these pics! Bravo @Pom Bear we loves ya 🤗 💋 🌻 you brighten our day!
Looooool 😄😄😄 xx
Thank you, that's lovely to hear 💕💖😘 xx
Here is Meghan in her Andrex scarf 😄

Soft strong and very very long 🤭

Resizer_15997809293770.jpg

Back later 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
As upset as Kate is İ don't think she will respond or be advised to respond with a statement. There are too many lies and distortions in everything MM states - she is not a reliable witness, she is laughable. TRF will focus on distancing themselves from the gruesome twosome and hopefully removing JCMH from the line of succession. The bullying investigation, whilst it may expose that BP could have handled things better from the complainants' points of view will hopefully prove that they tried to protect MM, and expose MM'S atrociously mean behaviour. They have to play the long game, and play the better role. William and Catherine need to maintain their regal dignity with positive and meaningful PR. Looking forward to the upcoming press article on Prince William - he really looks like a Prnce and future King in the photo they have used in the trailer (upthread).
If Catherine responded to this tripe MM would be foaming at the mouth with delight like a rabid hyena. A back and forth slanting match would begin, as MM would reply and it would be a downward spiral detrimental to Catherine and boost MM's importance as being worthy of a response and more news headlines.
Catherine's silence will say it all if she can just sit tight and ride it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Tons. Check filler overdone, making eyes smaller (remember Carla Bruni when First Lady of France?). Lip(s). Nose. Not successful... or should we say ‘not productive’?

Meant cheek filler 🥰🤣
Yo, Carla Bruni.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From a personal and selfish point of view. I do not want MM to have BPD, because i and so many others have it and we are not bad people, nor does it make us do awful narcassistic things. It can also be a positive "issue" to have. Im extremely loyal and kind and caring and loving. I guess the point im trying to say (probably badly) is we get enough negative press already without MM becoming 'our spokesperson'. And there are so many positive aspects of having BPD that frankly i do not see in MM.

Equally, i dont want her to have it because she will use it to justify her behaviour. When in actual fact, if im behaving like a bleep then i need to be held accountable for it. I hate it when people with any mh issues use it to justify their crappy behaviour.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, but i do find conversations around mental health really interesting, especially BPD and Bipolar :)

• Heart
Reactions: 61
If Catherine responded to this tripe MM would be foaming at the mouth with delight like a rabid hyena. A back and forth slanting match would begin, as MM would reply and it would be a downward spiral detrimental to Catherine and boost MM's importance as being worthy of a response and more news headlines.
Catherine's silence will say it all if she can just sit tight and ride it out.
I agree. If Catherine responds it will just become a she said, she said thing and then it will deteriorate to a back and forth Jerry Springer drama. Right now H&M are digging their own graves and I see no reason to stop that process.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
From a personal and selfish point of view. I do not want MM to have BPD, because i and so many others have it and we are not bad people, nor does it make us do awful narcassistic things. It can also be a positive "issue" to have. Im extremely loyal and kind and caring and loving. I guess the point im trying to say (probably badly) is we get enough negative press already without MM becoming 'our spokesperson'. And there are so many positive aspects of having BPD that frankly i do not see in MM.

Equally, i dont want her to have it because she will use it to justify her behaviour. When in actual fact, if im behaving like a bleep then i need to be held accountable for it. I hate it when people with any mh issues use it to justify their crappy behaviour.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, but i do find conversations around mental health really interesting, especially BPD and Bipolar :)
I totally agree. I don’t think she has BPD, I think she has NPD.

I’m with you there. Never been diagnosed (with BPD) but I have certain, fairly mild ‘tendencies’. Myself and a friend of mine who has been properly diagnosed are kind, loyal and just fairly insecure about certain things. It doesn’t make you a bad person. 💜

M is a psychopath and narcissist in my (not professional) opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've just been for another look. They're buried so far down, under so many adverts, I've never seem them before!

ETA Having said that, the Express is a complete mess anyway and most of their articles are tit. And too many crappy 'Royal' articles on the sidebar that are months out of date. Also, you can't 'like' any articles unless you register, which is ridiculous.
I know! They don’t make it easy to find the comments, do they?! I completely agree with you about the Express website layout. I also clicked on a few of the other Royals articles in the sidebar, and like you, I soon realised that they are so old and really don’t tell you very much at all. I know people criticise the Mail Online for its sloppy journalism but at least their app is clear and easy to navigate and find the comments.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.