Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Go BP go. Housing is such an issue.

Forget that PW was unable to do active service, completed officers training though and also did S&R with RAF. Decent enough pilot by all accounts. Proper pilot not a wingman.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
she lived primarily in the Annex neighborhood of Toronto, which is popular with students and young professionals.
To say she lived in the Annex is a stretch. She lived in Seaton Village which is west of there. I don't know why she went to Trinity-Bellwoods to walk the dog, when it is a trek from where she lived. Maybe to get seen or something, I dunno. It's not like she could compete with the albino squirrels that reside there. :ROFLMAO: All this talk about paps in Toronto, we don't really have a paparazzi scene here. They mostly come out of the woodwork for TIFF and movie shoots and I doubt they are full-time.

TLDR: Everyone here knows you're full of :poop: and no one is checking for you. :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Th
This thing that Hazno said to Oprah and millions of people around the world, that he was ashamed of Smeggy having mental health issues. I didn’t watch the interview and have seen the comment mentioned a few times, but I’ve only just thought about it. It’s appalling. As someone with MH issues himself he must know it’s not a shameful thing. To be ashamed of her and tell the whole world - he can’t actually love her, can he? And surely she can’t just sit there and take that from him. Because if my husband said that about me to even one person, I’d stand up and walk away, never to return. None of this makes any sense at all.

They are insane.
That’s the key thing, it doesn’t make sense, it’s like the can’t keep track of their own narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If they want to live a private life why are they seeking publicity?
If they are no longer Royals why do they need Titles or Security?
If they want to end racism why have they made the racial divide even bigger?
If they are so far from the line of succession why is anyone interested in them? What do they actually do?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Dear Harry,

You had it all. A loving and supportive family. The beloved grandson of the Queen of England, the son of the future king of England and the brother of the future King of England. You had a devoted, loyal set of friends, many of whom you have had since childhood. You had the most wonderful healthy and fulfilling pastimes of riding, hunting, polo and just hiking the hills of many beautiful Estates. You were surrounded by people who cared deeply for you, people of fine taste and wide and varied interests. You did yourself, your family and your country proud. You served in the Armed Forces and excelled. You showed warmth and served the Queen, the British people and the Commonwealth with diligence. Then, one fateful day, you took up with a woman. Unlike you she came from a dysfunctional family, she herself so relationship challenged she became estranged from them all. She habitually ghosted people who, for whatever reason, she didn’t want in her life anymore. She married a man and to all intents and purposes when she didn’t ‘feel it any more’ she discarded him by registered mail. Her biological clock ticking, her job about to expire, she needed a man and she needed a rich one. She set her cap at you, you folded and very soon you were toast. Tears, ( did you know she can make herself cry in 3 seconds Harry?). Poor me, poor me, Harry, who cares about me, who asks about me, why can’t I have that tiara, Kate won’t take me shopping?

She wore you down.

You’ve become so weak and have such a diminished sense of proportion you even allowed yourself to be pranked on radio by Greta Thunberg pretenders. You dropped all your friends. Your life is Meghan, Doria,, Oprah and Gayle. You resort to cringe-making audio for Spotify and are happy to humiliate, merch and embarrass yourself However, all of this pales in comparison to what you did to your family and by extension the British people and the people of the Commonwealth. Your actions verged on treason. Who does that to parents, to aging and ill grandparents.? Your actions and those of the narcissist you married were selfish, despicable and unforgivable.

What have you become?

Who are you?

Man or mouse?

You are Prince in title only. In reality you’ve revealed feet of clay and that you’re a weakling, not unlike your Great Uncle Edward, who succumbed to the wiles of another calculating social climber

You will see it, but by then you’ll be broken and the British people will have rejected you absolutely

Regretfully

Kotare
Love this. All so true. I can’t believe M fans actually say she saved Harry from his evil family and his ‘trapped’ life. It’s utter horseshit. He used to look happy, smiley and up for a laugh. Now he looks depressed, angry and is under her thumb.

I saw a bit of LBC on YouTube with that idiot James O’Brien where he was trying to say Meghan is not in control, she’s a victim and they escaped. Ridiculous brainwashing.

Can't believe someone tore into you on the last thread 😔
:( About the moonbump??

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There is a fine image of that in one of the early(ish) threads👌 By @Pom Bear , or @freda19 , I believe🤔
At the risk of offending anyone for any reason I shall repeat the wonderful Pombear's penis ladder image, because it never gets old.
And it's on topic since it is smeggy's chosen path in life and has served her well. Though I think maybe the hazza rung is proving to be rather less stable than she assumed it was when she hopped on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Love this. All so true. I can’t believe M fans actually say she saved Harry from his evil family and his ‘trapped’ life. It’s utter horseshit. He used to look happy, smiley and up for a laugh. Now he looks depressed, angry and is under her thumb.

I saw a bit of LBC on YouTube with that idiot James O’Brien where he was trying to say Meghan is not in control, she’s a victim and they escaped. Ridiculous brainwashing.

:( About the moonbump??
Yeah, it was uncalled for and trying to moderate 😒.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Also, if it was one conversation with either his dad or William. Why would Harry even tell her about it? Surely he would know it would upset her ands create animosity.
What with him being “ashamed“ of her MH issues, she should be questioning his love for her.
Personally, from having a narc within our circle of friends, you can make one innocent remark and it gets exaggerated by her until it has no resemblance to the innocent comment and causes chaos. I could give examples but it woulld be boring and off topic. Suffice to say someone might have said "I wonder if your babies will have your blue eyes hazza, or if they'll tend toward dark eyes due to meghan's heritage." And smeggy took it and ran with the racist angle.
Maybe hazza exaggerated it too since he's now a proven liar (bike rides anyone?) but certainly it was a gift to smeggy the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
At the risk of offending anyone for any reason I shall repeat the wonderful Pombear's penis ladder image, because it never gets old.
And it's on topic since it is smeggy's chosen path in life and has served her well. Though I think maybe the hazza rung is proving to be rather less stable than she assumed it was when she hopped on.

I loved it the first time - great to see it a second time - ta muchly @freda19 . That should be a Tate Modern installation!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Personally, from having a narc within our circle of friends, you can make one innocent remark and it gets exaggerated by her until it has no resemblance to the innocent comment and causes chaos. I could give examples but it woulld be boring and off topic. Suffice to say someone might have said "I wonder if your babies will have your blue eyes hazza, or if they'll tend toward dark eyes due to meghan's heritage." And smeggy took it and ran with the racist angle.
Maybe hazza exaggerated it too since he's now a proven liar (bike rides anyone?) but certainly it was a gift to smeggy the victim.
I think it would have 100% been something like this. It is absolutely astounding that it’s become this enormous deal, indicating the RF are a racist, white supremacist cult! It either didn’t happen or it was completely innocuous, IMO. I bet Harry relayed it to Meghan and she’s gone nuts playing the victim like ‘they obviously don’t want the baby to be dark’ with her little sad face on, and he’s too dumb to realise she’s overreacting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Yassss girl!! :m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm a fully-paid up member of the Lady C cult at the moment. Thinking of typing my posts on Tattle wearing an enormous brooch and a french-knotted silk scarf...

Her latest video tackling the Harkles' wedding

From the YouTube comments:

Hello from Santa Barbara, Ca! I’ve seen the grotesque couple driving around with a car full of security. Let me tell you, it’s not needed. No one here is chasing them. I’ve seen Ellen without security at the stores, Oprah in Downtown Santa Barbara without security. They look like normal people and don’t stand out. Being surrounded by security makes you stand out from the crowd. Most people wish those people would go because they ruin the atmosphere in a peaceful city.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
I'm a fully-paid up member of the Lady C cult at the moment. Thinking of typing my posts on Tattle wearing an enormous brooch and a french-knotted silk scarf...

Her latest video tackling the Harkles' wedding

From the YouTube comments:

Hello from Santa Barbara, Ca! I’ve seen the grotesque couple driving around with a car full of security. Let me tell you, it’s not needed. No one here is chasing them. I’ve seen Ellen without security at the stores, Oprah in Downtown Santa Barbara without security. They look like normal people and don’t stand out. Being surrounded by security makes you stand out from the crowd. Most people wish those people would go because they ruin the atmosphere in a peaceful city.
The thing this person pointed out in their comment is actually one of the main issues with Meghan, and by extension Harry.

They seem to be under the delusion that they are being hounded, followed and are under threat. They are nobodies! Has anyone actually ever seen Meghan being papped, and not the set ups like the one with the doll and two dogs? I haven’t.

M fans BS about H protecting her like his mother should have been protected is just that, BS. M is not anywhere close to the iconic worldwide phenomenon Diana was. She is absolutely nobody.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Wiki!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And given how much she has blown up the Kate crying incident I can quite believe this.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
So if Oprah can bugger off around town with out security so can her new cash cow meghan! Meghan is absolutely deluded

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
There is a fine image of that in one of the early(ish) threads👌 By @Pom Bear , or @freda19 , I believe🤔
He succinctly explains what cis women are.
He says he " looked it up and its what we used to call women."
Oh my goodness - I am probably one of the least interested people in fashion ever, I wear supermarket jeans and a fleece that's covered in bits of hay/dubious horsey substances most of the time, but I had a look at Guinea London because I need a new smart winter coat and I've never wanted an item of clothing more than I want this: https://guinealondon.com/collections/sale/products/electra-navy-velvet-coat - though the same coat in dark green comes a very close second!
If only I was tall enough 🥺
I can’t buy full length coats I buy 3/4 length ones and they are the perfect
Coat length
Hence my nickname Bridget the midget 🙄
Strange as my name is not Bridget 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.