Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn't Meghan speaking against the actual racist attacks happening to Asian communities in USA? I have heard horrible atrocities happened to Chinese, Korean Japanese, etc. Unless she gets out of her luxurious cocoon and see actually who is more racist?
All I know is that if Beyonce, Oprah or Megan Thee Stallion ever needed help, she would be there for them with a cameraman 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell, how much work has she had done?
She looks so old for her age in the first photo. Now she just looks like Jocelyn Wildenstein. I really don’t think it’s baby weight it looks like a lot of dermal filler and Botox to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't remember who posted this link before, but the comments are hilarious. This one is fantastic. 😂🤣

7866D135-BE51-4081-8C9E-CAD53794EA41.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I can't remember who posted this link before, but the comments are hilarious. This one is fantastic. 😂🤣

View attachment 490948
What an unfair comment, hazthedimwit was totally saving the planet with a 4x4 of security driving along side him for his unnecessary bike ride he could have done round the grounds of their alleged mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Bloody hell, how much work has she had done?
Tons. Check filler overdone, making eyes smaller (remember Carla Bruni when First Lady of France?). Lip(s). Nose. Not successful... or should we say ‘not productive’?

Meant cheek filler 🥰🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I suspect she grills him after any interaction with his family like a narc I know used to do. Wants every minute detail of it. Feeds the paranoia and allows them to twist every little detail to turn the screws on the family.
I suspect she listens to, records and scripts him on answers/responses to anything said on the phone

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Has anyone seen what Zara was doing to promote British fashion industry during Cheltenham? It just feels like they RF are stepping up and doing more of the same great stuff and just highlighting how self obsessed and insignificant those other two are.

Oh my goodness - I am probably one of the least interested people in fashion ever, I wear supermarket jeans and a fleece that's covered in bits of hay/dubious horsey substances most of the time, but I had a look at Guinea London because I need a new smart winter coat and I've never wanted an item of clothing more than I want this: https://guinealondon.com/collections/sale/products/electra-navy-velvet-coat - though the same coat in dark green comes a very close second!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Dear Harry,

You had it all. A loving and supportive family. The beloved grandson of the Queen of England, the son of the future king of England and the brother of the future King of England. You had a devoted, loyal set of friends, many of whom you have had since childhood. You had the most wonderful healthy and fulfilling pastimes of riding, hunting, polo and just hiking the hills of many beautiful Estates. You were surrounded by people who cared deeply for you, people of fine taste and wide and varied interests. You did yourself, your family and your country proud. You served in the Armed Forces and excelled. You showed warmth and served the Queen, the British people and the Commonwealth with diligence. Then, one fateful day, you took up with a woman. Unlike you she came from a dysfunctional family, she herself so relationship challenged she became estranged from them all. She habitually ghosted people who, for whatever reason, she didn’t want in her life anymore. She married a man and to all intents and purposes when she didn’t ‘feel it any more’ she discarded him by registered mail. Her biological clock ticking, her job about to expire, she needed a man and she needed a rich one. She set her cap at you, you folded and very soon you were toast. Tears, ( did you know she can make herself cry in 3 seconds Harry?). Poor me, poor me, Harry, who cares about me, who asks about me, why can’t I have that tiara, Kate won’t take me shopping?

She wore you down.

You’ve become so weak and have such a diminished sense of proportion you even allowed yourself to be pranked on radio by Greta Thunberg pretenders. You dropped all your friends. Your life is Meghan, Doria,, Oprah and Gayle. You resort to cringe-making audio for Spotify and are happy to humiliate, merch and embarrass yourself However, all of this pales in comparison to what you did to your family and by extension the British people and the people of the Commonwealth. Your actions verged on treason. Who does that to parents, to aging and ill grandparents.? Your actions and those of the narcissist you married were selfish, despicable and unforgivable.

What have you become?

Who are you?

Man or mouse?

You are Prince in title only. In reality you’ve revealed feet of clay and that you’re a weakling, not unlike your Great Uncle Edward, who succumbed to the wiles of another calculating social climber

You will see it, but by then you’ll be broken and the British people will have rejected you absolutely

Regretfully

Kotare

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
Seriously how cute are Charles and Camilla. Can we seriously see a picture like this of Merkin and JCMH in 2 years time let alone 30.

I also loved the recent pics of Camilla at her desk phoning volunteers. Her desk looked like a shed and she had 100s of photos everywhere. I couldn't spot the doll so no doubt they'll be another puff piece about how hurt they are. The one thing which has slightly surprised but pleased me is just how bored everyone's suddenly got. This was their last big push and they blew it.
I can't get over how the USA YouGov polling had the majority of people not feeling any / much /some sympathy for them after the interview. They are a talking point but then the conversation moves on. Hard to feel Meghan is a victim after the terrible mass shootings of Asian women in Atlanta this week.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In other news, the cute corgi names have been revealed.

View attachment 490948
hilarious comment!
I think Hazzo is still a UK citizen. I don't think he will try to get a green card. I was thinking maybe he needs a diplomatic or some sort of special visa/passport in order to avoid tax and to protect the RF accounts by extension? I am not exactly sure how the tax works for him, but I think the RF will go out of their way to give him some sort of special passport. RF might not give him more money but I don't see why they wouldn't do that for him. if that is really the case, then he is more of a c*** than I'd imagine. Your family is still trying to do everything to protect you (including taxes and other legal matters) and all he is doing is going around burning everything. What is Smeggy doing for him? Nothing but wasting the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
@ Dandytandy It would make the most sense for Hazza to be on an Investor visa - they are easily employing enough staff in their new businesses to qualify. Hazza isn't representing the RF or (most importantly) the UK Government in any form, so there's no way he'd be eligible for a diplomatic visa. He's a regular private citizen, but a very rich one, and investor visas aren't 'that' difficult to get if you are very rich and are creating jobs in a business....

From the CDAN blind about Harry riding his bike and merching...

I know Montecito pretty well. The pictures showed him on a busy street near commercial buildings.. There are only a couple of those in Montecito. Montecito is 99% residential and 99% of the streets are long and windy and beautiful and get almost no traffic. I can't imagine why he would ride his bike in those commercial areas unless he very much wanted to be seen. He's so corny.

I think it’s East Valley Road near San Ysidro Road, the “upper village.” If he was biking on coast village road, the main commercial strip of the lower village nearer the freeway, it would have been even more sus! You rarely see bikes there. I was there last week, $120 room at The Montecito Inn. One good thing about COVID is cheap hotel rooms. I was laughing because 80% of cars there are Teslas, Range Rovers and Porsche Cayennes! Tons of money, not tons of originality.

Maybe visiting Montecito and staying at San Ysidro Ranch again? That's where they were 'papped' having dinner last year....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She looks so old for her age in the first photo. Now she just looks like Jocelyn Wildenstein. I really don’t think it’s baby weight it looks like a lot of dermal filler and Botox to me
Can't believe someone tore into you on the last thread 😔

Reactions: 20
From this week's Grayon Carter Airmail newsletter, the view from Canada. Shinan Govani is a really-well connected gossip writer in Canada, knows Cory Vitiello and the Toronto Soho House crowd, and he absolutely has Megzy's number right from the beginning.

Canada Dry
How is Meghan Markle’s old Toronto crowd reacting to that explosive Oprah interview?

BY SHINAN GOVANI
MARCH 20, 2021

During the Sussexes’ Oprah interview, I was in touch with a young woman who was in Meghan Markle’s social circle back when the duchess was filming Suits in Toronto. For this friend, watching the interview re-acquainted her with an old friend. A four-legged one.

“Guy was the loveliest,” the woman said, looking lovingly at Markle’s pet beagle scampering across the screen. A regular at Toronto’s Trinity Bellwoods Park, Guy often served as a conversation starter that helped Markle make new friends.

But what about the duchess herself? That’s a little more complicated. As a longtime columnist in Canada who covers the social circuit, I’ve watched the Markle saga play out for years, beginning with her early days as just another B-level actress not without talent, and with a blog called the Tig.

“Trolling for Girlfriends”
From 2011 to 2018, when Markle was starring as Rachel Zane on the television series Suits, she lived primarily in the Annex neighborhood of Toronto, which is popular with students and young professionals. She later told the Toronto Star that she had spent her first two years in town doing sun salutations at Moksha Yoga and “trolling for girlfriends.” Eventually, the pursuit was fruitful, and she befriended Jessica Mulroney, the daughter-in-law of former Canadian prime minister Brian Mulroney. The Mulroneys’ exclusive circle also included current prime minister Justin Trudeau and his wife, Sophie.

Soon, Markle was dating Cory Vitiello, a well-known chef. He was celebrated enough that, in those days, it wouldn’t be unkind to say that she was often seen as his plus-one. She also fell into the Soho House eco-system due to her friendship with one of its well-connected consultants, Markus Anderson, who opened many doors for her. This would prove to be decisive in terms of providing runway to the worlds of Hollywood and the royals. Indeed, some reports suggest that Anderson was responsible for introducing Meghan and Harry.

While the Mulroneys were front and center at the Sussexes’ 2018 wedding, passions have cooled in recent years. Rumors of a falling-out whipped the British tabloids into a minor tizzy. (Curiously, just this week, Instagram users may have noticed that Jessica Mulroney had posted a bouquet of birthday flowers, bestowed upon her by “MM.”)

“This Makes Pinocchio Look Honest”
In their interview with Oprah, the Sussexes strapped themselves hard to two pillars of the current American culture wars—namely, race and mental health. But these are issues that do not exactly resonate in the same way in Canada. While some Gen Z-ers are sympathetic to Meghan’s plight, there is generally a more nuanced understanding of the complexities at hand—the thorny topic of titles, and the financial issues around income and security, for starters.

If my D.M.’s could talk. I would hazard to say that 90 percent of the messages coming my way convey some degree of skepticism about the Sussexes’ latest antics. “I’d rather watch Coming to America 2 again,” says one man-about-town. “This makes Pinocchio look honest.” Another person, a socialite, wrote, “They say they want safety and privacy and then expose themselves on the biggest platform possible?” And a publicist added, “Meghan, who used to regularly call paparazzi on herself, says she doesn’t like the grandeur?” And finally a mutual friend wrote to say, “The woman who once emailed me her list of best restaurants in L.A. to get a chopped salad did not research the family she was marrying into?”

The Canadian press, which largely treated Markle with reverence during her royal ascent, has also cooled on her. The Sussexes’ two-month post-Megxit exile on Vancouver Island is partly to blame; there was a public outcry over the fact that Canadian taxpayers had been footing their security bill. The journalist Jen Gerson described the Oprah interview as “nothing more than a profile-building exercise for a young couple running through their inherited millions.”

A Toronto Sun columnist put it more succinctly: “This is a crock, bien sur.” At any rate, if things don’t work out in Montecito, don’t expect them to come back to Canada anytime soon.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
In other news, the cute corgi names have been revealed.

hilarious comment!
I think Hazzo is still a UK citizen. I don't think he will try to get a green card. I was thinking maybe he needs a diplomatic or some sort of special visa/passport in order to avoid tax and to protect the RF accounts by extension? I am not exactly sure how the tax works for him, but I think the RF will go out of their way to give him some sort of special passport. RF might not give him more money but I don't see why they wouldn't do that for him. if that is really the case, then he is more of a c*** than I'd imagine. Your family is still trying to do everything to protect you (including taxes and other legal matters) and all he is doing is going around burning everything. What is Smeggy doing for him? Nothing but wasting the money.
Given the tsunami of illegals coming over the southern border, I don't think hazno will have any issues sitting pretty without a green card, polo pony, visa, job, hobby, recognised degree/qualification or raison d'etre for years without ICE showing up at his electrified gates. He wont get us citizenship as he served in another country's military.
And given that Kamala is genuinely at the wheel, she has probably given Hazno a pass for now. She has other tit on her plate

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Dear Harry,

You had it all. A loving and supportive family. The beloved grandson of the Queen of England, the son of the future king of England and the brother of the future King of England. You had a devoted, loyal set of friends, many of whom you have had since childhood. You had the most wonderful healthy and fulfilling pastimes of riding, hunting, polo and just hiking the hills of many beautiful Estates. You were surrounded by people who cared deeply for you, people of fine taste and wide and varied interests. You did yourself, your family and your country proud. You served in the Armed Forces and excelled. You showed warmth and served the Queen, the British people and the Commonwealth with diligence. Then, one fateful day, you took up with a woman. Unlike you she came from a dysfunctional family, she herself so relationship challenged she became estranged from them all. She habitually ghosted people who, for whatever reason, she didn’t want in her life anymore. She married a man and to all intents and purposes when she didn’t ‘feel it any more’ she discarded him by registered mail. Her biological clock ticking, her job about to expire, she needed a man and she needed a rich one. She set her cap at you, you folded and very soon you were toast. Tears, ( did you know she can make herself cry in 3 seconds Harry?). Poor me, poor me, Harry, who cares about me, who asks about me, why can’t I have that tiara, Kate won’t take me shopping?

She wore you down.

You’ve become so weak and have such a diminished sense of proportion you even allowed yourself to be pranked on radio by Greta Thunberg pretenders. You dropped all your friends. Your life is Meghan, Doria,, Oprah and Gayle. You resort to cringe-making audio for Spotify and are happy to humiliate, merch and embarrass yourself However, all of this pales in comparison to what you did to your family and by extension the British people and the people of the Commonwealth. Your actions verged on treason. Who does that to parents, to aging and ill grandparents.? Your actions and those of the narcissist you married were selfish, despicable and unforgivable.

What have you become?

Who are you?

Man or mouse?

You are Prince in title only. In reality you’ve revealed feet of clay and that you’re a weakling, not unlike your Great Uncle Edward, who succumbed to the wiles of another calculating social climber

You will see it, but by then you’ll be broken and the British people will have rejected you absolutely

Regretfully

Kotare
I can't love this enough .. 💜🙏👏 well said and absolutely true x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.