Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Time to catch up in abit..page 33 from the last thread 🥰 xx

Got to the link about Harry riding his bike in the daily mail.

I made this last year but I leave this pic here of Harry driving one of Meghan's shoes 😄.

Back in abit 🥰

Resizer_16162636179340.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Stargazerlily

High Treason on the part of Prince Harry?

With his latest missives delivered through bosom buddy Omid Scobie, this could be an area to consider.

I am no constitutional lawyer, but it is looking increasingly like Prince Harry may be committing High Treason. In attacking the monarchy, he is in my opinion, doing just this by targeting his father - (the heir apparent) and also his brother Prince William. This could be construed as “attempting to undermine the lawfully established line of succession.”

This is punishable by life imprisonment.

Anyone else ?
I'm a lawyer, but not a constitutional lawyer. Until the lunacy of the Warby decision, I would have confidently advised that the law is not an ass and that common sense and fairness will usually get you there. On top of Meghan and Harry's lies, the summary judgement decision has therefore been particularly hard for me to deal with. But, anyhow - as far as treason goes, there are views that the law is outdated and that newer legislation (eg on terrorism) is more fit for purpose. However, in my view treason remains the correct way to describe the disloyalty to country shown by Harry. I have therefore written to Boris Johnson, to suggest that the correct response should be to remove Harry and his offspring from the succession. You might like to do the same.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
There would be no point in Kate doing this. Whatever she'd say, the sugars would just retaliate with an arrogant: " That’s what all the racist bullies say" :rolleyes:
Kate doesn’t need to lower herself or say a thing. Meghan’s lies are already unravelling. The saying “you give someone enough rope” comes to mind

Sea

VIP Member
I saw an a piece online earlier from Marie Claire magazine saying that Kate is reportedly going to break royal protocol with a statement in response to M's claims about her...It's Marie Claire, so I don't know how truthful that actually is, but it would be interesting

Screenshots following on from my last post (I don't know how to just link the article, apologies)
I hope not and don't believe she would.

Aside from the racist backlash, I think the interview has shown H&M's true colours and it should be left to them to dig their own graves (and with their mouthpieces shovelling too).
Leave it to the media and people to dissect and judge.

• Heart

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Welcome to the Pimp my Ride electric bike edition!

If you are new or have any question, please read the WIKI, pink bottom on top. It has many pics, articles and the good stuff.

Thank you for the title @trulymadlydeeply

Original title : Harry and Meghan#80 Hazza's completely under Meghan's thumb, but my good man, have you always been this dumb?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Imagine declaring to the World that you are actually blackmailing your own family! D'oh!
I know, it's fucking unbelievable isn't it!
Surely they are not stupid enough to think that this will pan out well for them? Who would want to work with them or trust them?

If they can treat their own families with such utter contempt and disregard I don’t care how many children they hug or how much they want to “help” and be role models or whatever. I would be very wary of any sort of a business relationship or even friendship.

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
I feel for Prince Charles, tbh. He had a famously awful marriage but his son is in a far worse one & there’s nothing he can do about it.

I have a son & I’d be terrified if he ended up with someone like Markle.
As much as Charles has been pompous and arrogant at times, he wanted to marry Camilla and wasn’t allowed to. Diana was a lovely person and very charming, but he loved who he loved. It was sad and difficult for both.

The comparison M fans make between her and Diana is just ridiculous. Diana was a royalist, dedicated to her duties and she loved the work. All she wanted was for her husband to love her, which sadly wasn’t the case.

M has a husband who is so hopelessly besotted with her that he’s ruined his reputation, broken close family ties and lost friendships over her. She’s an entitled old bint. Diana was not.

To people who say Diana would have loved M, I raise the total converse situation- she would have hated her. Diana was raising W to be a compassionate, kind King and H to be his right hand man, and for them to both do a great job for the RF.

Nowhere does she state that she wishes Harry would meet a washed up D list actress, accuse the family of being racists, and move to LA. She’d be devastated about all this. If she was still alive none of it would have happened.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Thank you @Rubythefirebat for starting the new thread and congrats @trulymadlydeeply for the name. As a bit of a plea to move away from slagging each other off like in the last thread, can we keep the aggro to those two tossers who really deserve it. A lot of what we post is funny bants and is why I still come here for now.

Onto Lord and Lady Tossbucket, I'm loving the subtle shade the Mail is throwing in their article today. Good old Brenda chipping in with the rest of us to save the coppers vs. Where's my security 😆😆

Also, based on the blatant attack campaign in retaliation to the bullying investigation on twitter, is anyone else surprised no ones digging more into the SS and who's supporting or funding it? I personally hope good old Piers does a nice little documentary showing who's actually leading this eh Merkin. Also at what point does it turn into a criminal offence? Especially if its being centrally orchestrated which we know it is.

• Heart
  • Wow

Bastille

Chatty Member
A bit more Princess Royal love! She said early on, that she hated public appearances but gone on with it, Then she was slated for being unfriendly and uninterested while a very young woman, She bucked her ideas up and fixed that, then got on with it again. No drama, no mooching, no apologies just....got on with it.

She knows the wrath of the press.
She knows Dutiful beats Beautiful too.

She would also kick MMs arse into the middle of next week without spilling her drink.

EDIT- I will stop now.

• Heart
  • Haha

Silbee

VIP Member
Diana said somewhere that her and most adults in the RF (except Anne apparently!) tried to lavish Harry with extra affection as they knew William would always be the important one, IIRC the Queen Mum left him more than Wills for the same reason.
... and if I'm not mistaken, William gave him the lion's share of his amount also only keeping approx two hundred and fifty thousand back for himself. What must it be like to have such a selfless brother? It's a pity William will never know.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
This thing that Hazno said to Oprah and millions of people around the world, that he was ashamed of Smeggy having mental health issues. I didn’t watch the interview and have seen the comment mentioned a few times, but I’ve only just thought about it. It’s appalling. As someone with MH issues himself he must know it’s not a shameful thing. To be ashamed of her and tell the whole world - he can’t actually love her, can he? And surely she can’t just sit there and take that from him. Because if my husband said that about me to even one person, I’d stand up and walk away, never to return. None of this makes any sense at all.

They are insane.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Also, if it was one conversation with either his dad or William. Why would Harry even tell her about it? Surely he would know it would upset her ands create animosity.
What with him being “ashamed“ of her MH issues, she should be questioning his love for her.
I suspect she grills him after any interaction with his family like a narc I know used to do. Wants every minute detail of it. Feeds the paranoia and allows them to twist every little detail to turn the screws on the family.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
As upset as Kate is İ don't think she will respond or be advised to respond with a statement. There are too many lies and distortions in everything MM states - she is not a reliable witness, she is laughable. TRF will focus on distancing themselves from the gruesome twosome and hopefully removing JCMH from the line of succession. The bullying investigation, whilst it may expose that BP could have handled things better from the complainants' points of view will hopefully prove that they tried to protect MM, and expose MM'S atrociously mean behaviour. They have to play the long game, and play the better role. William and Catherine need to maintain their regal dignity with positive and meaningful PR. Looking forward to the upcoming press article on Prince William - he really looks like a Prnce and future King in the photo they have used in the trailer (upthread).
If Catherine responded to this tripe MM would be foaming at the mouth with delight like a rabid hyena. A back and forth slanting match would begin, as MM would reply and it would be a downward spiral detrimental to Catherine and boost MM's importance as being worthy of a response and more news headlines.
Catherine's silence will say it all if she can just sit tight and ride it out.

• Heart

No Drama Llama

Yes. She's psycho enough to turn up at the Monteceito Bunnikins Nursery flanked by RPO hunks with earbuds and Glocks, parading ahead of her a remote -controlled toddler. "Make way! Step aside! Her Royal Highness and Prince Flatpack coming through! Do not make eye contact! Repeat, no eye contact! Step away sir, hands on the car...on the ground now, madam, and you too, sir!"
That would be funny if it wasn't so true :confused:. You can also imagine her demanding that no one is allowed their mobile phones so no photos of Archie could be put out there that she couldn't cash in on. That's another thing, all the secrecy around his birth, his christening, his godparents, etc., it's just so unneccessary and hardly world changing information - it seems to be it's kids in playground stuff, nah nah, I know something you don't like she tried to do about the wedding three days before which backfired on her.

For anyone who still tries to compare her to Diana obviously doesn't remember the times when Diana took the boys to Macdonalds and made them queue like everyone else, took them to theme parks but again, they queued to go on the rides, etc. - she respected the Royal Family and appreciated the life the boys were born into but also tried to keep them grounded by letting them do normal things without throwing their weight around. She would be horrified by the way they're behaving. If Meghan wasn't so arrogant, she could learn a lot and be respected instead of turning herself (and now Harry) into a laughing stock. She played her hand too soon and got too greedy, too quickly and I hope it all comes tumbling down around her now and she fades back into obscurity.

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
I saw a piece online earlier from Marie Claire magazine saying that Kate is reportedly going to break royal protocol with a statement in response to M's claims about her...It's Marie Claire, so I don't know how truthful that actually is, but it would be interesting

Screenshots following on from my last post (I don't know how to just link the article, apologies)
In the Times podcast about the bullying investigation Valentine Low said that Catherine ‘never briefs, ever’ so she never talks to the press or let’s her reps talk to the press about anything to do with her. It would be very out of character for her to start now. Not sure what her stance is on the children, they have never been in the firing line until now.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Best comment on the Mail's write up of today's reshuffle..

They should call their foundation 'Arrivals & Departures, nobody sticks around for very long!

ETA Interesting comment

It was said at the time of her hiring that she was on a one year prepaid contract, and many assumed that Charles was the one who paid. It's too embarrassing to admit she left as soon as her contract expired, because the Sussexes have extremely high staff turnover, so they came up with the face-saving "senior advisory" nonsense. Everyone in the business world knows that means she's gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

DarnIt

VIP Member
Diana said somewhere that her and most adults in the RF (except Anne apparently!) tried to lavish Harry with extra affection as they knew William would always be the important one, IIRC the Queen Mum left him more than Wills for the same reason.
That Anne, such a wise bird. Anne grew up as not even the ‘spare’ once AndyPandy was born. She is well aware that syrupy-coating an acceptable truth that one is not going to be Top Corgi does not do any good. Instead she got on with being the very Anne that she is. No doubt, she enjoyed the privileges that were bestowed upon her & may have been a right madam growing up BUT she does not wallow in self pity, mucks out her own horses, works hard for the RF & speaks her own mind. She can see that spoiling Andrew has done his modest abilities no good & chose not to indulge Hazzard because she is a sensible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

mb1202

VIP Member
I'm a fully-paid up member of the Lady C cult at the moment. Thinking of typing my posts on Tattle wearing an enormous brooch and a french-knotted silk scarf...

Her latest video tackling the Harkles' wedding

From the YouTube comments:

Hello from Santa Barbara, Ca! I’ve seen the grotesque couple driving around with a car full of security. Let me tell you, it’s not needed. No one here is chasing them. I’ve seen Ellen without security at the stores, Oprah in Downtown Santa Barbara without security. They look like normal people and don’t stand out. Being surrounded by security makes you stand out from the crowd. Most people wish those people would go because they ruin the atmosphere in a peaceful city.
The thing this person pointed out in their comment is actually one of the main issues with Meghan, and by extension Harry.

They seem to be under the delusion that they are being hounded, followed and are under threat. They are nobodies! Has anyone actually ever seen Meghan being papped, and not the set ups like the one with the doll and two dogs? I haven’t.

M fans BS about H protecting her like his mother should have been protected is just that, BS. M is not anywhere close to the iconic worldwide phenomenon Diana was. She is absolutely nobody.

• Heart
Reactions: 53