Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spangly

VIP Member
Imagine declaring to the World that you are actually blackmailing your own family! D'oh!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Chita

VIP Member
I have noticed an awful lot of people telling others to "educate yourself" with regard to what racism is.
I have noticed that an awful lot of those same people have not bothered to educate themselves on how the Royal Family and its Titles system works.

Time for some practice what you preach , I think.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Excellent profile of Prince William by Roya Nikkhah

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ntimate-portrait-of-the-future-king-3wx5krt9v

I'd recommend taking a couple of minutes to read the whole thing (full story archived here https://archive.ph/G2feq)

ETA These paragraphs stood out for me re Harkles.

William is thought to have been less than thrilled a few days later when that conversation made global headlines after the American presenter Gayle King, a close friend of the Sussexes, revealed live on air that it had not been an easy chat: “I did actually call them to see how they were feeling,” she told viewers. “Harry has talked to his brother and he had talked to his father too. The word I was given was that those conversations were not productive.” The intervention prompted a senior royal source to say that “none of the households will be giving a running commentary on private conversations”.

A close friend of both brothers says Harry’s “trapped” comment was “way off the mark”, insisting that William does not see it that way. “He has a path set for him and he’s completely accepting of his role. He is very much his grandmother’s grandson in that respect of duty and service.”

When the Queen turned 90 nearly five years ago William admitted “the challenge” that “occupies a lot of thinking space” is how to “modernise and develop” the royal family, and make it “relevant in the next 20 years’ time”. Twenty years now seems like a very long time. In the hours and days after the Oprah broadcast, William was at the heart of all discussions with the Queen and the Prince of Wales about how to respond to the Sussexes. He was keen that the issue of race should be acknowledged in the Queen’s statement as an area of particular concern that “will be addressed”.

And on Catherine:

As they celebrate their anniversary on April 29, friends who joined the Cambridges on their wedding day tell me the partnership’s equal footing is key to its success. “They’ve got a solid relationship and she gives him confidence,” one says. “There is no jealousy, no friction, they are happy for each other’s successes.” In private William talks as passionately about Kate’s work as his own campaigns, and takes pride in her growing confidence on the public stage.

• Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Whenever I see any pictures of Louis I always immediately see him saying "now fuck off back to your irrelevance you two insignificant tosspots and don't forget to bow on your way out as I'm a Prince and not you cuntchops"
20210321_144141.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
I’ve just seen whilst reading the above express article:

Apparently if they want Archie to be Prince now then he can be. I’m not sure how that will go down with the British public...
The more the queen panders to them, the more I will go off the royal family. She needs to go no contact as you can't give into a blackmailers demands as meghan will never stop

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So Harry plans to keep blackmailing his family according to omid plastic cockroach:
'Scobie suggested that these sort of manoeuvres could continue "if we are seeing a resistance from the Palace towards addressing the issues".
He added: "This tactic may not go away for some time.

"For the Royal Family and the institution that is used to keeping control of the narrative, it would have been a jarring moment to suddenly realised they are not the only ones in the driving seat.

"I can imagine that certain individuals would have felt a little perturbed by that."

If Harry is not careful he might find himself without a royal title, no longer in the line of succession and permanently estranged from his family. If he continues participating in the smear campaign and blackmail attempts against them, it's only a matter of time before they cut off all contact with him and completely walk away in order to protect themselves and the monarchy.

As for shit face scabies- he's an utter filthy scumbag (spits). I can't believe that there are some people supporting blackmail and thinking its ok!
You're going to be on the losing side shithead and I'm looking forward to your downfall!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

spangly

VIP Member
I always thought we were pretty inclusive on this thread - even the occasional sugar livens things up!
Live and let live and scroll, scroll scroll or ignore!

This place may be someone's safe haven right now (I know it's been a great distraction for me over the last few months) - let's not drive anyone away.

Unless you are Meghan and Harry in which case, spill the tea with receipts or F off!

• Heart
  • Haha

Poppea

VIP Member
Regarding the discussion of re-posting and re-hashing stuff we've been over the past 14 month again and again.

There are exactly three ways to handle this:

We do it textbook style and adhere to

Tattle Life Rules Overview
No moderating. If there's a post you don't like either keep scrolling, (1.) add the user to your ignore list or report.
This means we would miss the instances those who annoy us with their oversharing say something interesting, worthwhile and further the discussion we like on here. It is very exhausting to follow a thread where one has a lot of people on ignore. I've tried it, it is no fun either.

2. We ask a moderator to take those posts down.

Not fun for those who are the "offenders" because their account might be suspended or given some regulations. Also it is a lot of work and as the first option no fun for either party.

3. Those who like to re-post and re-hash simply put their pics and twitter-sugar discussions behind spoilers or link to the wiki, as they were asked before. This is easy for them to do and easy for other to dodge.

I would like this very much. It would spare us the sarcasm, the snarky comments and the rows.

Now, we come to the part of this post where it gets interesting for me. This post can be seen as attempt to moderate, which is VERBOTEN!! :eek: I am sure someone will take the time to get it deleted by a mod and it will earn me a suspension. I am just curious how long it will take until someone does. But given I am not enjoying reading and posting on these threads at the moment it wouldn't annoy me half as much as wading through pages and pages of old news.

Pick your poison, I've picked mine. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

mardymare

VIP Member
I really hope that Kate doesn't speak out. I honestly think there's no need!
Even if MM's 'truth' was the actual truth and Kate did make her cry - it's no big deal really is it? Tensions are always running high when there's a bridezilla around!
(I personally believe the first version of events where MM made Kate cry and even that's not a massive deal either!)

Stay silent and don't feed the trolls!
As upset as Kate is İ don't think she will respond or be advised to respond with a statement. There are too many lies and distortions in everything MM states - she is not a reliable witness, she is laughable. TRF will focus on distancing themselves from the gruesome twosome and hopefully removing JCMH from the line of succession. The bullying investigation, whilst it may expose that BP could have handled things better from the complainants' points of view will hopefully prove that they tried to protect MM, and expose MM'S atrociously mean behaviour. They have to play the long game, and play the better role. William and Catherine need to maintain their regal dignity with positive and meaningful PR. Looking forward to the upcoming press article on Prince William - he really looks like a Prnce and future King in the photo they have used in the trailer (upthread).

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Woah I've just been on Twitter. I barely made it out alive. How is it that black people can insult, threaten and abuse white people, but it isn't racism? They are so angry. Genuinely I feel a bit shaky. 🥺I was only telling them to stop shaming Prince William's lack of hair! 😂🤣

I'm deleting my account. I am NOT going back there again!

• Sad
  • Wow

Rowan

Chatty Member
I hope not and don't believe she would.

Aside from the racist backlash, I think the interview has shown H&M's true colours and it should be left to them to dig their own graves (and with their mouthpieces shovelling too).
Leave it to the media and people to dissect and judge.
I think the Queen might actually grant Kate permission to defend herself because it was such a poisonous, embitted accusation from Smeg and so unfair on Kate.
But the reality is that Kate is a well educated, well brought up person and Smegs is a guttersnipe!
So why bother to respond?

• Heart

Clairer86

VIP Member
From a personal and selfish point of view. I do not want MM to have BPD, because i and so many others have it and we are not bad people, nor does it make us do awful narcassistic things. It can also be a positive "issue" to have. Im extremely loyal and kind and caring and loving. I guess the point im trying to say (probably badly) is we get enough negative press already without MM becoming 'our spokesperson'. And there are so many positive aspects of having BPD that frankly i do not see in MM.

Equally, i dont want her to have it because she will use it to justify her behaviour. When in actual fact, if im behaving like a cunt then i need to be held accountable for it. I hate it when people with any mh issues use it to justify their shitty behaviour.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, but i do find conversations around mental health really interesting, especially BPD and Bipolar :)

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The absolute HATRED online for William and Kate since those two Netflix actors did their interview is shocking.

I've never seen so much negativity,
comments about infidelity,
comments about looks, comments about hairlines and being “plain“ or being desperate.

Nearly two weeks on the Eco-Wokes are the reason for this. But it’s acceptable because she’s white so she deserves it?

some amount of fuckery going on online lately, and that’s saying something. I hope Meghan has dropped Kate a text asking her if she’s “ok”
personally I’d block her ass and her number.

• Sad
  • Sick

freda19

VIP Member
There is a fine image of that in one of the early(ish) threads👌 By @Pom Bear , or @freda19 , I believe🤔
At the risk of offending anyone for any reason I shall repeat the wonderful Pombear's penis ladder image, because it never gets old.
And it's on topic since it is smeggy's chosen path in life and has served her well. Though I think maybe the hazza rung is proving to be rather less stable than she assumed it was when she hopped on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Rowan

Chatty Member
One good thing that's come out of the Wingers' interview with money mad Oprah is that William and Kate have become even more popular.
When I saw the coverage of their first engagement since the Oprah interview I was filled with respect for them both.
Kate looked so elegant in that coat too.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
If they want to live a private life why are they seeking publicity?
If they are no longer Royals why do they need Titles or Security?
If they want to end racism why have they made the racial divide even bigger?
If they are so far from the line of succession why is anyone interested in them? What do they actually do?

• Heart
  • Haha

Flairey

VIP Member
It may be another way of devaluing him. The narcissist I know gradually disposed of her victims clothes replacing them with what she deemed appropriate. A lot of things that had memories were also gotten rid of. It’s another level of isolation, cutting you off from your past.
My ex did this to me, burnt all my clothes and shoes and marched me to a charity shop where he purchased two hideous outfits for me to wear and a pair of equally hideous brown sandals. In November. That was the final straw for me. I left him. Slightly broken very battered but alive. Win win. There are some shitty people in this world and their sole aim is to hurt others mentally and physically to make themselves feel better. They are called cunts. The world is full of them.

• Heart
  • Sad

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
So who reckons Harry will be on the phone later, bitterly complaining to his dad....about look what you made me do...

I was forced to do the pap shoot on the electric bike, because you wont continue to pay me an allowance! And I need to pay for my own security now!

Poor diddums...totally divorced from any kind of reality at all! He is just so tone deaf!

The lack of understanding of how tough the world is, and how hard some find it........is so frustrating.....
It is actually a cruel and horrible world out there. Where animals are abused, children go hungry, a lot of people are poor or unemployed and the majority of people have no power to change any of it.
I would love to live in a world of rainbows and unicorns.......where everyone is equal and has enough money to do exactly what they want, and all animals live in harmony. But sorry Meghan and Harry and the woke brigade......... It isnt real!
Its a dog eat dog world out there, and most of us are busy just attempting to survive........

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
I can't remember who posted this link before, but the comments are hilarious. This one is fantastic. 😂🤣

7866D135-BE51-4081-8C9E-CAD53794EA41.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 59