Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
H
I have no idea about the sports shop but he definitely was spotted in the village nearby several times and the big tescos! Funnily enough without any visible security presence but some squaddie mates in tow! He always wore a baseball cap when out shopping 🤣🤣🤣

ETA we are talking about the Apache squadron aren’t we??
I know he split his training over a couple of places, the initials of the place near me are MW 😅

Reactions: 6

Notworthy

VIP Member
I know its frustrating but considering how quickly these threads move, I can be up to a thread behind which I won't clear in one session - I know I am guilty as charged of commenting or posting out of sequence / duplicating.

I could keep up when I wasn't sleeping for days on end, and I am kind of keeping up now its slowed down a bit (thank you Tattlers !) but am still always a dozen pages behind when I check in.
Why are you sleeping for days on end.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Harry is seriously balding though; both thinning and losing his hair at the crown of his head which has been very, very apparent in some photos such as the one from his sit-down on a pavement for the London Marathon where the crown of his head has a large bald patch resembling Friar Tuck's. I'm not sure why anyone seems to think he's going to look any different in a couple of years from his older brother. His days of being the 'hot one' are over, both physically and otherwise. Anyone who fancied him because he was a bit of a devil may care fun type must be totally turned off by his new, miserabilist Californian incarnation.
He should ask Bezos for advice and money!

Vanelope

VIP Member
Well Heidi Moore has no longer got a public Twitter account! Always makes me laugh how some people are so quick to spread their “100% correct opinions” until they realise they’ve probably lost their job.
I followed her for ages when I did Twitter - she’s mainly a financial journalist, explains the markets and things clearly. Likes France and cats. Did she jump the shark?

I watched a youtube video by an english female vlogger, I think. She was either linked on here or I she was a suggestion after a lady c video but I can't for the life of me remember her name or find her again. She's got dark hair, south of england I would say, pro- royal family and definitely not a Me-again fan. Can anyone help? I realise it's very vague but I live in hope.
Murky Meg or Celt Views maybe?

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Where does the 25% black come from? Is Doria’s mother bi-racial?
I've not heard of the 25% black theory. I know the 'one drop' concept, which is that if a person had only a drop of black blood, then they are classed as being black, I know Doria has some ancestors which were slaves. I wasn't using any theory in my comment, only that Doria isn't very dark. Skin colours differ, some black people are very dark, others, like Doria less so.

Reactions: 4

buflesse

Chatty Member
İ found this guy's analysis of MM and JCMH's relationship in the context of mental disorders pretty much accurate to how we all see it....quite a lot of insight from JCMH pov......

This is gross and massively stigmatising to people who have bpd (several people on this forum from what I remember). Plus all this 'beta' men crap...

Reactions: 4

Pixie1

VIP Member
I'm still in shock 😪
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know me too,... that was cruel! I thought you had it.....then THAT happened! 😢. You did better throughout the tournament than my team though 🙄. We're not at the bottom, but we're not at the top either! 😒

Reactions: 3

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I watched a youtube video by an english female vlogger, I think. She was either linked on here or I she was a suggestion after a lady c video but I can't for the life of me remember her name or find her again. She's got dark hair, south of england I would say, pro- royal family and definitely not a Me-again fan. Can anyone help? I realise it's very vague but I live in hope.
Murky meg?

Reactions: 3

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
I've been thinking, re who made who cry. I reckon M did make K cry but recently thought 'hows it going to look when it comes out that she was pregnant and I made her cry' and therefore completely reversed it. I think K did take her flowers as she is so thoughtful and probably wanted to smooth things over before the wedding, despite being angry with M for treatment of Charlotte

They lost
Oh dear!! You must be gutted

Reactions: 2