Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H(ell) on a bike...
This is H taking the advice of the Pro-Brexit MP who urged the unemployed to “Get on their bikes” to find work on U.K. farms!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is this likely his next move :ROFLMAO: Whats the betting M tries to leave H for Kanye seeing as he’s divorced now.

I saw a video today of Rihanna and H getting HIV tests in Barbados, 4 years ago. One of the comments said ‘Prince Harry isn’t the best looking but there’s something sexy about him’.

The response was ‘witch no...he just a bleeping Prince’ :ROFLMAO:
She only goes for white guys

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think I have some idea of what BIB means but can someone clarify it for me ;) Exactly. They list all these things, and put them down as these blanket, indisputable statements. No background to it at all.

For example the statements in the below picture, with ticks beside them as if that makes it gospel truth:

Independently making her way in the world/earned her way in the entertainment world- are you sure about that?!

UN women’s advocate- but what does that mean, what does it entail? Isn’t it just an arbitrary title? Certainly does not include bullying female staff and dropping female friends at the click of a finger

World vision. Well the pic attached below speaks for itself

What social justice issues, I only saw her wearing designer clothes and pushing Harry out of the way to talk to people

Bullied? Try ‘criticised for her vulgar behaviour’View attachment 489794View attachment 489791
Ah yes, Meghan and WorldVision. I donated to WorldVision for several years until I started learning more about child sponsorship models of charity and how heavily the Christian agenda is pushed, even in areas where that is not the primary religion. I get that for some Christians, this is something important to them, spreading the word, but it wasn’t something I really wanted to be part of and it isn’t a very “woke” model. I always saw her involvement with it as a scramble to have a humanitarian resume by the time she finally succeeded in meeting Harry. Clearly she didn’t have time to do her research on it and was just taking whatever partnerships she could get. Would LOVE to know what her woke followers think of WorldVision’s anti-gay stance/religious conversion agenda!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think I have some idea of what BIB means but can someone clarify it for me ;) Exactly. They list all these things, and put them down as these blanket, indisputable statements. No background to it at all.

For example the statements in the below picture, with ticks beside them as if that makes it gospel truth:

Independently making her way in the world/earned her way in the entertainment world- are you sure about that?!

UN women’s advocate- but what does that mean, what does it entail? Isn’t it just an arbitrary title? Certainly does not include bullying female staff and dropping female friends at the click of a finger

World vision. Well the pic attached below speaks for itself

What social justice issues, I only saw her wearing designer clothes and pushing Harry out of the way to talk to people

Bullied? Try ‘criticised for her vulgar behaviour’View attachment 489794View attachment 489791
Bit in bold. Sorry! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah yes, Meghan and WorldVision. I donated to WorldVision for several years until I started learning more about child sponsorship models of charity and how heavily the Christian agenda is pushed, even in areas where that is not the primary religion. I get that for some Christians, this is something important to them, spreading the word, but it wasn’t something I really wanted to be part of and it isn’t a very “woke” model. I always saw her involvement with it as a scramble to have a humanitarian resume by the time she finally succeeded in meeting Harry. Clearly she didn’t have time to do her research on it and was just taking whatever partnerships she could get. Would LOVE to know what her woke followers think of WorldVision’s anti-gay stance/religious conversion agenda!
I didn’t know this. M is a hypocritical liar with no real morals or integrity, this just cements that.

Reactions: 14
WOW, haven't finished reading this but yeah 🤯🤯🤯. Sorry cant screen grab (use the link below) it's all here pretty much calling out the no Merchie.

" For me the alpha and the omega is “Archie”. It is impossible to discuss the interview before talking about him first. I don’t believe that there is a child called Archie living with them in LA. I think that Meghan faked her pregnancy and that she never gave birth to a son. And I also believe that this is the real reason, why they had to leave as working royals – it was not their free decision. I admit that it is a theory and that the ultimate proof is still missing, but for me it is only logical explanation for all the inconsistencies..."
Agree 100%. The RF knew it was a fake from the outset but H&M thought they'd pulled it off. I think asking for a title for Farchy (and inmate Dorito) along with all the other shennanigans was the last straw and they were told to leave. MM cannot cope with her deceit being exposed, the humiliation of Catherine knowing! and to me nothing else explains the rage and bitterness. The RF know everything!

Reactions: 17
Agree 100%. The RF knew it was a fake from the outset but H&M thought they'd pulled it off. I think asking for a title for Farchy (and inmate Dorito) along with all the other shennanigans was the last straw and they were told to leave. MM cannot cope with her decrit being exposed, and to me nothing else explains the rage and bitterness. The RF know everything!
The thing is, the baby that we have seen on a few occasions looks a lot like H, and a fair bit like M too. I 100% believe a surrogate carried him, the moonbump, the irregularities around his birth etc. But I just don’t buy that he’s a doll.

The RF covering up the surrogacy is one thing, but cooing over a doll is entirely another. Let’s have some common sense.

(also- check out how racist, bigoted and unwelcoming the RF are! ;) )
32B7209D-C475-450F-976F-98040F607806.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The thing is, the baby that we have seen on a few occasions looks a lot like H, and a fair bit like M too. I 100% believe a surrogate carried him, the moonbump, the irregularities around his birth etc. But I just don’t buy that he’s a doll.

The RF covering up the surrogacy is one thing, but cooing over a doll is entirely another. Let’s have some common sense.View attachment 489877
Yeah I'm with you on that. They're not too old to notice ! That's insulting

Reactions: 18
Whoever they are, they must be reading Tattle 😂
Oh, it's Milo Yianopolopopodopolous. Queeny old bitchery is his talent! He's made a whole career out of it.

I like this comment:

" Her claim that in her distress she “went to HR” is roll about on the floor hilarious. If true, she must be really dim; if fiction, it shows a tin ear for plausibility. Either way, it is clear that she thinks life is an episode of “Suits”. "

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Have just googled them.... They are awful. How does that work with the wokes?

Agree.. this is a scamble for a cause to look good.
D list actress... would have been all she could get

Reactions: 10
Oh, it's Milo Yianopolopopolitisssssss. Queeny old bitchery is his talent! He's made a whole career out of it.

I like this comment:

" Her claim that in her distress she “went to HR” is roll about on the floor hilarious. If true, she must be really dim; if fiction, it shows a tin ear for plausibility. Either way, it is clear that she thinks life is an episode of “Suits”. "
Milo Yiannopoulous the now ‘ex-gay’. He’s so deliberately rude and controversial. He used to be very smart and on the money but he seems to have strayed now into just being a prick.

Has anyone actually seen M in suits, ive been unfortunate to have seen a couple of episodes. My god she is dreadful. Over there she’d be a supporting character in hollyoaks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Milo Yiannpolous the now ‘ex-gay’. He’s so deliberately rude and controversial. Sort of love it?

Has anyone actually seen M in suits, ive been unfortunate to have seen a couple of episodes. My god she is dreadful. Over there she’d be a supporting character in hollyoaks
Ex gay? Last I heard he was married to some black dude. WTF is he on now? He's such a theatrical little bugger.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.