Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she wanted to make sure she was seen was the dogs, that’s why they can’t be off lead. She couldnt risk them not being in the photo. She was criticised for leaving one behind in Canada and there were rumours about the other dog having to be out down after being run over on the grounds of KP.

every pap stroll or interview or public comment is to make a point and a jab at those who have critised her. It’s childish and totally narc consistent.

screenshots? The tweets appear to be deleted
someone else has screenshot a few of her tweets.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Means you’re born as the sex you now identify as. Like literally 99.7% of people. It’s tragic that society has come to this, that we even have a term for it as to not ‘offend’ people
Couldn't agree more. I'm over half a century old, the first person to tell me I need some woke label to identify my gender ( the one that was put on my birth certificate when a worldly wise midwife looked between my legs in the 60's the minute I shot out screaming) will get the benefit of my totally unwoke opinion forthwith. Label themselves all they like, don't try it here thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I vote for Skims
Family planning definitely. Trojan For Real Men, Durex Fail-Safe, Mens Vigour Stamina Drops, Carpet Burn Balm, Your Guide To ED, How to Overcome ED, Impotence Explained, Enhanced Padded Posing Pouch for Princes, Royal Royal Jelly for Faux Royals, SAS briefs (no fly design), Minge Oil, L.A. Realty Management, HelpMe Anxiety Drops, Tucson Toupees, Dry Ration Survival Pack, Coping With Abuse In The Home...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
E84D8F77-630A-4E85-A427-F0240E267B63.jpeg

Well technically they did say Megan and not Meghan so... 🤷‍♀️
Not sure if Megan Thee Stallion is really Diana's taste but who knows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Hazno has come to his senses yet and realizes what a twerp he made of himself during the Orca Windbag interview?

His wife made him look like a total fool. He was stupid enough not to realise that she would accuse his whole family of being racists by implication and make him look like an idiot who couldn't protect her from the nasty press, teach her the National Anthem and sort out a doctor for her. 🙄 I don't think that Orca was on his side at all (just Meghan's).

He then claimed that Tyler Perry lent them a house and paid for their security. How embarrassing! He thought that would show the world how Charles and the BRF have forsaken them, but it only showed them as nothing but freeloaders - give us a free mansion and throw in some free security and we’ll talk about it when we diss our family publicly.

For cuntface to do that is one thing, but for a UK prince, what a bleeping pathetic little prick.

Does anyone else think that they knew that they might be losing their titles priot to the moan fest?
Yah , the free security from Tyler, pfft ... bollocks.
I doubt Tyler the squillionaire arranged for a small crew of peasants working men to throw up a load of cheap see through panels that look like they came from the bargain aisles in wallmart around his Italian style luxury mansion. Tacky as duck and totally ineffectual.
Seriously, the screens that were put up were laughable. Seen better around gypsy freeborn travellers:rolleyes: camps. That was pure cheapskate hazza shite, unwilling to fork out to do things properly, definitely not a millionaire thing. I think the "Tyler paid for security " is just more bollox to try to shame pappa Chas.
The reality is that those mansions that are often unoccupied by the owner for 50%-90% of the time have permanent security to avoid break ins and theft. It is just part of ownership in wealthy communities and is permanent. Nothing to do with two and a half freeloading sofa surfers taking up residence for a month or two. Lying twunts.:cautious:

Reactions: 31
out of interest, how would you explain this? Not trying to be total cow but genuinely. I ascribe to it but I wish I didn’t. (Ive looked up both of these pics and backed up with articles on multiple news sources so it’s not just a random graphic with arbitrary dates)View attachment 489963
Garrrgh - more Kim Kardashain inspired outfits.....

She really is trash. Or after Kanye ...........

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just angles etc.

And it makes us look bonkers for obsessives like Rsette/Jamie
Angles?! Both front on, in tight fitting beige dresses, 15 or so days apart? That first pic is supposedly 5 months... bull crap. First pic low, huge and round, second pic high, square and flat. FFS!

for everyone’s reference
9ACBF990-3FA3-4813-9093-C5E0A76908E8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I do believe Archie exists, and is theirs biologically, though I'm pretty sure she didn't carry him. What we've seen of him does look like young Harry. But I agree that she seems very awkward with him, so probably not very hands on, and the Canada pap walk looks like a doll...weird.
Well, if you wanted to protect your precious first born but keep up his meeja profile whilst he took his nap, of course you’d take the moonbebe out for a walk. Wouldn’t you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I doubt Tyler the squillionaire arranged for a small crew of peasants working men to throw up a load of cheap see through panels that look like they came from the bargain aisles in wallmart around his Italian style luxury mansion. Tacky as duck and totally ineffectual.
Seriously, the screens that were put up were laughable. Seen better around gypsy freeborn travellers:rolleyes: camps. That was pure cheapskate hazza shite, unwilling to fork out to do things properly, definitely not a millionaire thing. I think the "Tyler paid for security " is just more bollox to try to shame pappa Chas.
The reality is that those mansions that are often unoccupied by the owner for 50%-90% of the time have permanent security to avoid break ins and theft. It is just part of ownership in wealthy communities and is permanent. Nothing to do with two and a half freeloading sofa surfers taking up residence for a month or two. Lying twunts.:cautious:
How much do you want to bet that Scabies does actually dress like Smeg in private and takes photos of himself? Like the “It puts the lotion on it’s skin” fella in Silence of the Lambs. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I really find the “Of course the monarchy is racist....colonialism” etc comments deeply offensive.

Has America forgotten that their very existence is due to theiir ancestors being, literally, colonialists? And very brutal ones too - ask the Native Americans.

And a country that until very recently was forcing black people to the back of the bus has no business whatsoever preaching to anyone about racism.

I don’t think most modern Americans are racists. Of course some are, as is the case everywhere. But most are decent people- except they don’t feel inclined to extend us the same courtesy of not viewing our today through a prism of yesterday.

Human beings were nasty dickheads in the past. All of them. This is a basic fact, I’m afraid. Why are the British being singled out as especially heinous? That’s pretty racist in and of itself.

4yrs of bad press so they'll jump on this. All the wokes can shout at someone other than their fellow Americans.

Reactions: 8
Oh this is a corker!!!

Check it out!!! Harry for Vice President website

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm sure you're right about the security being for the property and not for them !

I wonder if Tyler had any secret cameras installed 🤔 I'd laugh if he has some 'receipts' he can use against them! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.