Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Hazno has come to his senses yet and realizes what a twerp he made of himself during the Orca Windbag interview?

His wife made him look like a total fool. He was stupid enough not to realise that she would accuse his whole family of being racists by implication and make him look like an idiot who couldn't protect her from the nasty press, teach her the National Anthem and sort out a doctor for her. 🙄 I don't think that Orca was on his side at all (just Meghan's).

He then claimed that Tyler Perry lent them a house and paid for their security. How embarrassing! He thought that would show the world how Charles and the BRF have forsaken them, but it only showed them as nothing but freeloaders - give us a free mansion and throw in some free security and we’ll talk about it when we diss our family publicly.

For cuntface to do that is one thing, but for a UK prince, what a bleeping pathetic little prick.

Does anyone else think that they knew that they might be losing their titles priot to the moan fest?
He is an imbecile and that Jerry Springer level interview really showed it. It's almost sad. I don't think he has any senses to come to.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Has this been posted?

It’s wonderful ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh this is a corker!!!

Check it out!!! Harry for Vice President website

OMG that's hilarious 🤣 it can't be serious!
'Good with Africans' because he's been there loads of times and '2 Levels'
It's a low bar on qualifications for Vice President then 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t subscribe to the surrogate theory at all but loving the drama.
No I don't either.
Not a popular opinion, but I think the wind and a style of dress, can cause peculiar images. There is also photo shop. If people can slice a few inches off their hips, bump images can be as easily doctored.
Royalty and celebrities, often don't spend much time with their kids, they have nannies and help.
From what we've seen, Megain is not very maternal but I suspect the 'hiding' of Archie is the one thing Haz is really strict on.
I don't like either of them at all, but all this moon bumps and surrogacy is hard for me to take on board. Glad Im not the only doubter.
Absolutely, I do understand why others think differently.
That's what makes forums like this such fun, lots of opinions, and no nastiness towards those who don't think the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No I don't either.
Not a popular opinion, but I think the wind and a style of dress, can cause peculiar images. There is also photo shop. If people can slice a few inches off their hips, bump images can be as easily doctored.
Royalty and celebrities, often don't spend much time with their kids, they have nannies and help.
From what we've seen, Megain is not very maternal but I suspect the 'hiding' of Archie is the one thing Haz is really strict on.
I don't like either of them at all, but all this moon bumps and surrogacy is hard for me to take on board. Glad Im not the only doubter.
That's what makes forums like this such fun, lots of opinions, and no nastiness towards those who don't think the same.
There’s pictures of me at a wedding four months pregnant and I genuinely look bigger in it than I did at 7/8 months. It all depends on what you wear. Some clothes, particularly things with a high neck, made my bump look huge. The size can even fluctuate throughout the day. Her pregnancy is written all over her face. Even in the Oprah interview she had the swollen features. Fully respect others rights to speculate and disagree but you’ll never convince me otherwise. I just feel it spoils all other discussion!

Reactions: 15
No I don't either.
The thing I don't get is the bump pop. That's not an image, it's a video - and you can tell from the way she goes quiet that she was freaking out.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve never really got behind the surrogacy rumours etc. But all the hype and secrecy over his birth is a bit odd. Stranger things have certainly happened!

everyone predicted the Oprah tell-all, people have predicted a divorce... who knows what else rumours have been correct about! A broken clock is right twice a day and all that...!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No I don't either.
I do understand why people doubt it, especially with all the craziness that would be involved in covering it up. I just don’t (personally) get how you can deny the evidence. The clear moonbump situation, the easel announcement, the zero transparency around the medical team/real location of his birth. I’d honestly love to hear your opinions.

sorry for repetition everyone
Same outfit and day (these in particular are Getty images still up for sale so as far as I know cannot be subject or doctoring/photoshop
1C3A5679-205A-4564-9ABF-D11C961D797D.jpeg
similar outfit and same angle
BB374090-42CE-47C4-9369-6B8F23BA5FE2.jpeg
jan 16th:
BEACC129-4BE5-4A99-AD64-A38BF899A88D.jpeg
Archie’s- typed time of birth, no doctors signatures
E4976584-BDF3-4B79-81D1-9173C02D392C.jpeg
7C2063EE-7A39-49A2-9B5E-9F4DEE32E091.jpeg
All 3 Cambridge kids:
417321CA-6C32-4CEC-A91F-CCB64D10F646.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Has this been posted?

It’s wonderful ❤❤❤
Well crap I was hoping the links would be up and working. I would really like to know how Haz is Coping with Captivity, his thoughts on Narcissistic Sociopaths etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No I don't either.
Completely agree. I am not personally sold on the surrogate theory...it asks more questions than it answers for me. But I absolutely love reading everyone’s posts on the issue..always witty and loads of fun.

This really is about the only place on the internet where you can discuss Needy & Greedy without being screamed at because you’re not towing the party line. For that all of the original contributors should be very proud of themselves. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Me! I'm a cisgender woman apparently, I didn't know before just like I've learned a lot of things like butt plugs on this site. Scotch Mist confirmed it ( the cisgender bit not the plug)
Oh god, please don't use the words Scotch Mist and butt plugs in the same post 🤭 we've had that saga before, our Scotchy was traumatised bless her xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There’s pictures of me at a wedding four months pregnant and I genuinely look bigger in it than I did at 7/8 months. It all depends on what you wear. Some clothes, particularly things with a high neck, made my bump look huge. The size can even fluctuate throughout the day. Her pregnancy is written all over her face. Even in the Oprah interview she had the swollen features. Fully respect others rights to speculate and disagree but you’ll never convince me otherwise. I just feel it spoils all other discussion!

Yup not convinced either. Fun to read though..

Though I wouldnt put it past her to emphasise her bump on certain dresses for effect. Some frocks hide bumps better than others. We know she loved to show off her pregnancy wherever possible..
See the coat opening and cradling shots..... why not an enhancement... more look at me behaviour

Some exaggeration and enhancement? I wouldnt put past her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I kind of want M to run for president! She will have to give up her titles in order to do so. If she makes it to the ballot, and makes it to live debates she will get absolutely destroyed by actual career politicians with actual policies (or by Donald Trump he will call out her hypocrisy at least)
When her campaign crashes and burns she will be a title less, ex royal married to a has been Prince while her brother and sister in law are the future King and Queen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The thing is, the baby that we have seen on a few occasions looks a lot like H, and a fair bit like M too. I 100% believe a surrogate carried him, the moonbump, the irregularities around his birth etc. But I just don’t buy that he’s a doll.

The RF covering up the surrogacy is one thing, but cooing over a doll is entirely another. Let’s have some common sense.

(also- check out how racist, bigoted and unwelcoming the RF are! ;) )View attachment 489877
I'm sure we'll all be very interested to see what comes out in the wash!'
ETA. Three were in on it, Prince Philip didn't know, but HM did.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
IMO, it doesn’t spoil discussion. It’s a very valid speculation to have I think. Re her swollen features- weight gain (she got extremely skinny pre wedding so the difference is clear) Botox and dermal fillers?! She didn’t look pregnancy glowing, she looked pillow faced and frozen

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.