Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for 'em!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
very interesting
Hazza the Hostage!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
See that's what gets me. All they had to do was keep their heads down, tow the line for another year or so more and then ask Brenda if they could go part time so they could focus on family and smeggy could spend more time stateside. They'd have had to wait another few months while things got clarified and set up with a proper agreement signed off on but look what they could have had!
Royal gigs with the huge clothing allowance for them.Yes some would be boring stuff but Brenda would be more than happy to let them do lots of glitzy stuff since they are young and like that stuff.
Daddies pocket money hitting their bank account regularly.
Cars, a nice home, servants, office staff, top rate medical care. Access to people they admire.

But no. They wanted merching the family name and conquering the market for royal tatt on top of all that. And a foundation to launder their ill gotten gains, like Billary.
They wanted and wanted and wanted, and now they've lost the lot. All the family has lost is one ungrateful selfish spoiled sack of tit and another couple of grandkids who aren't that important and are being reared by a fruit bat and 5 therapists in Lala Land so will likely be nutters anyway.(sad but true)
It's tragic and funny and totally karma.:m
:)
I think that they didn't want that. She needs lights and she needs to be the Chick in the coop. As for finances, I think the situation would be the same "no work - no money". And she's money grabber.

At first, when she arrived, I thought how I would feel to enter in my 30s with career behind me (even McDondals CV) in such a fold. I would be eldest in years with more life experience than any of them (young RF) and I would have to listen some bloke tell me "You shouldn't do this, you shouldn't do that" and I had some sympathy for her. I would take Brenda offer to continue career from a word go. But after that engagement interview, things were clear:)

Reactions: 11
Harry is advertising the bike, his New Balance shoes, his Adidas gear and probably the make of car his security team drive. Are they in Range Rovers by any chance.

He's been sent out to earn his keep by THE DUCHESS.
Come on like, he's no David Gandy....
Why would they think a plain looking ginger tosser would bring interest to their brands🤣 more fool them if they paying him to make their gear look cheap.... Very shiny pants there hazza 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's using a dolly in this setup. The carrier is upside down and there is no weight on her shoulders. This was a set up pap shot for a payment and calculated to make it look like the press were hounding her.

Its disgusting that she won and now the agency have gone broke.
What I've always found odd about their time in Canada is that we never saw anything of them apart from the times when Harry was in the UK and all of a sudden Meghan was pictured at the airport picking her friend up, waiting to get on a seaplane, walking with Archie and the dogs, etc. and there always seemed to be a photographer around at those precise times. Why would she suddenly go for a walk with Archie and the two dogs on her own in public when they had all the grounds of the house they were staying in to walk around and why when Harry was away rather than being there to help with the baby and the dogs. Why would she drive to the airport to pick up her friend, she didn't when Harry came back and there were reports that the British security guards where being used as gophers to pick up coffees and whatever else they wanted so why didn't she send one of them to the airport. She knew exactly what she was doing and was just looking for attention.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Gotta love the forensic detail on this, the players & how they all piece together.

I‘ve only been Tattling for a few weeks, fleeing from the woke wars at Mumsnet.
You all so sharp, so cutting, so funny & no offence given or taken - the relief!
What a lovely post to us all ❤ !!
Someone posted earlier that this baby at the polo match was 6 -7 WEEKS ???

• Heart
Reactions: 25
HEY I've solved the duke and duchess problem. We'll do a fundraiser, get them some titles from this country here. This place doesn't seem to be very particular about behavior and I think they might be interested in selling her the whole country so she might be able to be queen. It might need a coat of paint though.

This is Sealand!! In actual fact the idea of them getting a title from here is perfect!

Principality of Sealand
Micronation
The Principality of Sealand is a micronation that claims HM Fort Roughs, an offshore platform in the North Sea approximately 12 kilometres off the coast of Suffolk, as its territory. Roughs Tower is a Maunsell Sea Fort that was built by the British during World War II. Since 1967, the decommissioned Roughs Tower has been occupied and claimed as a sovereign state by the family and associates of Paddy Roy Bates. Bates seized Roughs Tower from a group of pirate radio broadcasters in 1967 with the intention of setting up his own station there. Sealand was invaded by mercenaries in 1978, but was able to repel the attack

1616176758479.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Non binary is a pathetic woke trend. It refers to personality and fashion choices. Nothing on this earth will make me think of that as a legitimate ‘gender identity’.

I read the definition of ‘gender non-conforming’ the other day and it means expressing yourself in an atypical way to your ‘assigned gender’. I’m a straight woman who loves to wear a good suit, does that make me ‘gender non-conforming’ then?

Nauseating crap.

sorry to derail everyone I know we said no trans stuff if possible :(
Please no trans stuff.
I’ve come all the way from Mumsnet to get awake from the Wokies. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Mystic Hamster predicts Hazno merching for Kanye 😉
View attachment 489796
Why is this likely his next move :ROFLMAO: Whats the betting M tries to leave H for Kanye seeing as he’s divorced now.

I saw a video today of Rihanna and H getting HIV tests in Barbados, 4 years ago. One of the comments said ‘Prince Harry isn’t the best looking but there’s something sexy about him’.

The response was ‘witch no...he just a bleeping Prince’ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
From memory Chelsy Davy had put in an appearance so MM tore down there and turned up announced to fight for her Prince and see Chelsy off. Hazzno was livid and they had an argument. I remember reading comments about how the "baby" didn't move and she was holding him like a bag of potatoes in the hot sun, didn't go near Catherine or let them see the doll close up.
That sounds entirely plausible, there is something deeply pathological about MM.

Reactions: 19
[
Harry is advertising the bike, his New Balance shoes, his Adidas gear and probably the make of car his security team drive. Are they in Range Rovers by any chance.

He's been sent out to earn his keep by THE DUCHESS.
To bring the humble bread to the table, chicken is already in the oven.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What I've always found odd about their time in Canada is that we never saw anything of them apart from the times when Harry was in the UK and all of a sudden Meghan was pictured at the airport picking her friend up, waiting to get on a seaplane, walking with Archie and the dogs, etc. and there always seemed to be a photographer around at those precise times. Why would she suddenly go for a walk with Archie and the two dogs on her own in public when they had all the grounds of the house they were staying in to walk around and why when Harry was away rather than being there to help with the baby and the dogs. Why would she drive to the airport to pick up her friend, she didn't when Harry came back and there were reports that the British security guards where being used as gophers to pick up coffees and whatever else they wanted so why didn't she send one of them to the airport. She knew exactly what she was doing and was just looking for attention.
Probably coz they weren't actually there maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think I have some idea of what BIB means but can someone clarify it for me ;) Exactly. They list all these things, and put them down as these blanket, indisputable statements. No background to it at all.

For example the statements in the below picture, with ticks beside them as if that makes it gospel truth:

Independently making her way in the world/earned her way in the entertainment world- are you sure about that?!

UN women’s advocate- but what does that mean, what does it entail? Isn’t it just an arbitrary title? Certainly does not include bullying female staff and dropping female friends at the click of a finger

World vision. Well the pic attached below speaks for itself

What social justice issues, I only saw her wearing designer clothes and pushing Harry out of the way to talk to people

Bullied? Try ‘criticised for her vulgar behaviour’View attachment 489794View attachment 489791
✔Lying woman
✔Crap actress
✔Jealous of Kate
✔ Crap at faking pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone else really hoping William totally takes the piss tonight on red nose day and does a sketch about avoiding calls from America?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Oh, this is delicious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
We are on the same page! I think her aim was to oust Kate, anyone else get the feeling?
I 100% believe that if William made a pass at her (lol what an old fashioned expression) she would have taken it. Why wouldn’t she? She’s shameless, fame hungry and clearly thought she could be the new Diana. What better way than being with William.

Shame she’s a delusional bloody cow and this was never going to happen. Sorry meg, William has been married to his wife who is superior to you in every way for 10 years xx

BIB is bit in bold
Thanks. Silly me

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.